Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Just remove the Broker Fees completely. I'm sick of waiting for some guy that is perma afk so I need to waste my time waiting for him to move his ass.

• Restart your router completely(not just reconnect) I had this problem on Windows 7 basically every day once, since I upgraded to win10 it disappeared tho

• Quote from Synd: “Do you expect me to get conflate? Gear thats two patches old... Gear I can not farm myself? I cant even get feedstock 9 anywhere in game atm. Keep being delusional. PS: Arent you guy who wouldnt que anything undergeared? Or if its eq. battleground... without CAP? ” The Chest and Gloves? You know the Chest/Gloves are still totally worth it? Just because it's old gear doesn't mean that it is trash lol. You make no sense at all, in the discord you say you are to poor to make it an…

• Yeah now tell me how many people have perfect Dyads with the secondary stat. You think 12k-14k for a large chest which contains 5 smart dyads is expensive? Where you even get around 5-9k gold back(depends on the Niveots you get) I'm so sorry that you just used 10k gold for 3 dyads... but wait, aren't you the guy named Unborn? who says Conflate is too expensive to make because it cost 50k Gold(For the chest for example if you buy all the mats now from the broker) but yet using 1,7-1,9m Gold on hi…

• I have a +0 Dreadnaught chest on my priest/Brawler for EQ bg with Dyads, I don't see the problem? And don't even start with Dyads are expensive, because they are not. Also you wont be able to use old gear in Fraywind for example anyways since it seems it will be uneq again(which is good)

• BuddyUp! Codes

Soeasy - - Killian - PvP - EU

Server: Killian BuddyUp Code: Nopaid#5663 I will give you 10k Gold as soon as you reached lvl 65.

• Sorc Vm9 +15 Weapon

Can be closed

• Sorc Vm9 +15 Weapon

Activated the dual option and got lucky with the stats. so the disc now have also a pvp option. Price is still the same.

• Sorc Vm9 +15 Weapon

Gunner weapon is gone. Sorc still up + adjusted price a bit.

• Sorc Vm9 +15 Weapon

Prices are negotiable but not thaaaaat much.

• Yes they are. People on Ktera already confirmed this.

• Sorc Vm9 +15 Weapon

Selling a Sorc Vm9 +15 Weapon board.tera.gameforge.com/index…d0e3359ad0b4528a42a4538c4 board.tera.gameforge.com/index…d0e3359ad0b4528a42a4538c4 Sorc Weapon = 1,3m your scroll. PM me here or IG @Sythien,Fun.Accelerator or xxmacroxx

• WTS +15 VM9 Sorc Weapon

Rip Annmazing

• Das Problem ist einfach das manche Klassen beschissen sind für die Mobs und sie es dadurch nicht clearen können. Mobs sollten NIEMALS schwerer sein als die Bosse selbst, weil sie eben nur dazu dienen die Instanz ein bisschen zu strecken. Putrion/Perimos/Darkan sind alle kein Problem für Gruppen die Zerks/Slayer haben(sofern es jetzt nicht 2-3 Slayer sind in einer Gruppe) Aber das ist doch ein schlechter Witz das die Mobs vorm 1. Boss(!) der schwierigste Part vom ganzen Dungeon ist. Bosse sollten…

• Quote from Shashlik: “Ich weiß gar nicht, warum ihr euch hier zum Teil untereinander angreift. Jeder von euch macht gewisse Aussagen die prinzipiell korrekt sind aber irgendwie verdreht ihr das alle sehr sehr Subjektiv. Um mal auf Sister einzugehen, Lancer macht Doppelgeister prebuff keinen Unterschied zum Brawler aber Postbuff ist definitiv Lancer stärker, da er zu den Buffs jetzt auch noch krittet und mit Dmg machen kann. Jede Klasse hat ihre Vor und Nachteile und Lancer AoE Dmg vs Critresi & …

• Quote from Skaild: “I think GF shouldn't balance their HELL MODE for the worst possible class combination because: There are at least 2 classes of every role (Tank,DD,Heal). Every class has specific advantages and disadvantages - that's why they are designed with different skills etc. Given these circumstances you have to rethink your party-comp! 1. Room - you need AoE DMG 2. Room - horror for immobile classes / range DDs (don't know if you should balance myst for this boss - because 1. room is …

• VM9 +15 Reaper Weapon

Sold. Can be closed.

• Also mich interessiert es nicht welche Gilde hier rumzergt, aber ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Flaming|Neladriel

• VM9 +15 Reaper Weapon

I'm selling a Reaper VM9 +15 weapon. 2% MW, perfect stats(for double Energetic setup) Energetic 4 Etching board.tera.gameforge.com/index…d0e3359ad0b4528a42a4538c4 You can contact me with your offer on the forum or under one of my characters Sythien (Most active) Fun.Accelerator Marmellata I also accept Masterwork Alkahest / other stuff (Or 50% mwa 50% Gold trades etc.)

• I will stream the run tomorrow at 2PM(Saturday 14:00), if something change I'll edit the post. twitch.tv/dtmaik