Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• PvP Jackpots (3v3)

GRat - - Discussions about TERA

Quote from Shiro: “Like I said. Focus on the 3 vs 3 PvP Jackpot topic + general PvP. ” I was actually on topic with my post.Your deleting my opinion is way out of line.

• PvP Jackpots (3v3)

~ Edited | Shiro

• PvP Jackpots (3v3)

Rewards are crap, or at least they were when patch hit. To the guys suggesting fewer rewards because of Skyring takes less time to do than FW/CS you don't know what you are talking about. @Shiro Skyring boxes should have more rewards than ALL other battlegrounds.

• Corsairs' Stronghold Gate

Now all we need is soloq gear in skyring to become lvl65 gear instead of lvl60.

• ye i'm missing like one lakan focus or 12 focused fragments...where did you drop lakans focus??

• Leveling event

Well if you chose to cheat you have no right to complain if you get caught.

• Leveling event

Quote from MarkBlax: “"forbid all science, I want to belive in greek gods again and be happy". ” What's so bad in this.Greek gods were given human traits(good and bad). Science actually prospered, nowadays innovation gets patented and kept under 9000 walls. People fear the apocalypse is coming and play-pretend-nice to get past heavens' doors, all in fear of a vengeful sadist gawd. 3rd party software means memory injectors most likely.The dps meter is passive not active so I doubt it will be cons…

• Where do circlet fragments drop now?

• DuoQ works unless you Q with same class chars. 5man unnecessary.

• Player-hosted events

I am playing a game on mobile.This game has over 50million downloads right now and servers in usa europe and a few more in asia. They make events every week and even though the game is rng based and has a lot of p2w, the f2p players get loads of stuff just from the events. Our publisher simply doesn't give a rat's ass, whether the players are satisfied or not.They just want to milk us like cash cows. I highly doubt they will even respond to you about providing help.If you wanna do an event you a…

• Challenger Event

Once again you leave 3v3 without rewards. Thanks..

• Gearing up questions

GRat - - Player Questions & Answers

The circlet is also obtainable through the Killing Spree shop, points for which you get from doing battlegrounds.

• Arena soloQ works in afternoon-evening.

• Wew the hate for 3v3 is unreal. In the past we actually had to pay 100-800G per match in arena for noct depending on class. People still did it even though rewards were non existant and you had to PAY to play it. Wintrading happened in FW premade in the past,ask old Codex members.In CS you can sabotage. In 3v3 you can actually counter wintraders.Just Q and fck em up.They will stop doing it. Time limited is not good.I wanna be able to play whenever I want to.Jackpots, who even gives a flying fck.…

• Player-hosted events

Going server wide you will just get frustrated.Keep it on Killian,without depending on mods and it should be pretty simple and fun to do. As long as you don't turn into Konientje v2.0 I say go for it. Deathmatches like 10v10 or w/e with ladder progression would be fun. CS/FW/3v౩ premade could also work if a platform for proper regristration is available.

• PvP Alive, now.

Quote from Noyn: “give them dungeon rewards and cap 3v3 entries on a daily basis. give em the rewards they asked for. ” No please, I don't want to level another healer.Weekly point cap already made me level a second priest.

• A lesson to be learned here.Don't be a douche to your healer. 10/10 Reika

• Corsairs' Stronghold Gate

Quote from Sirgoulas: “There are 2 actual solutions ” There is a 3rd one actually, that requires no patching from devs or anything fancy like that. It's called adjusting your match tactics. Just an example. If you are defending you can ambush the enemy at inner gate and essentially wipe them.You keep 2 parties inner and 2 go to cap mid.When enemies come to inner gate the people at mid jump down and kill enemy healers at the gate. Tanks from mid will just wipe the rest of the enemies in a few sec…

• So if I enable controller I will be able to use escape skills as pre-patch? Sounds great will try that.

• Quote from Gepard: “If you want to fight for something, get interested in real-life politics, as this shit has actual impact on your life. ” Sadly this is as far away from the truth as possible. "Shit" is the only true part of your statement.