Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• I haven't played sorc much since the revamp so I can't help with the class specifics, but one important thing in dealing big damage is being prepared for boss enrage phases (boss health bar gets glowing red outline, boss may start glowing red). Mana boost, brooch, focus and play well when boss enrages, this is when you deal the major damage. Your weapon (again I'm not sure about sorc class specifics) should have increased damage to enraged monsters enchantment x2 in the rerollable lines, one in …

• Leveling up with quests

Bargg - - Discussions about TERA

Yea leveling in tera sucks because it's completely pointless. It was a bit better when I started out in 2013 but nowadays it's facedesk boring and easy with nothing to learn about, story stripped and you will be overeleveled even if you only do story quests (and want to do them all). Leveling can be fun if it's a big and important part of the game, as it's in old school runescape for example.

• Quote from Borsuc: “Quote from Kraxler: “U get 4 - 5 times more Gold via Vanguardsquest ( because 16 dailys and more than 2x Base gold) ” That's as dumb as working overtime and not even asking to be paid more for it. Seriously sometimes idk what to take from this kind of splendid logic. 4-5 times more gold with twice the effort is not 4-5 times more gold, it's only 2-2.5x times more gold. Christ. ” Maybe he only has 10 alts and 8 quests per character wasn't enough farming for one day

• Quote from Mehonix/Faphuntard: “everything is doable instantly with enough gold/p2w. that's what mmo's are ” Weren't always :I

• Quote from MarkBlax: “And why people count price of the new system with 0 profiency? If you dont play this game enough so you can at least get some decent % chance to succes, why you want the gear? And if you want BiS maxed in first week then yes, it will be FOOKIN expensive. BiS is here always for minimaly 4 months, so why wouldnt it be normal to take 3 months to gear? Sure, people who have alot of time to play will have it much faster but that is fair and far better than this full-RNG system w…

• Quote from Synd: “Quote from Mehonix/Faphuntard: “Quote from Kraxler: “I think we get dyad vyrsk in next patch. They are already in the client (even PvP dyad vyrsk). No more CCB ????? ” this would be gr8. ” Sure... More farm... Cant wait to replace everything every patch... As soon as they uneq. anything... Time to move on to some other team arena game like Battlerite. And its even -33% off this weekend. ” To be fair, if dyad vyrsks are obtained the same way (dyad niveot or smart dyad niveot str…

• High revenue could just mean more frustrated addicted players who want to skip progression and go p2w x)

• It should cost no credits whatsoever. Just combine a flat amount of noctenium into a 5, 15 or 30 minute noctenium potion. At this point noctenium is pretty much a common consumable most good players use, it should not cost more to some players just because they have a different class. I don't care if you removed blue noct altogether if it's overpowered or smth, but noctenium use should be balanced between classes.

• Quote from MarkBlax: “All they did is replaced "luck=gear" with "playtime=gear" and you dont like it? Month ago i spent (if I count gold for enchant material) like 5 milions gold when I went from +9 to +15 VM9 and right now there is NO WAY to make it easier/less rng as it will be by the profiency. And there is also no guarantee you will not spend 2 times more or 10 times less so you can just see a guy who have VM9 +15 and he needed 10 milion for that and right next to him there can be another gu…

• Quote from Noyn: “The patch is not even live for 7 days and ppl are already complaining, looking for tweaks / nerfs for EU and expect ppl to quit because they might (finally) be forced to play the game. Yeah its really sad that playing a certain character a decent amount of time might bring you some gearing advantages. If you have 3 characters with +15 gear right now, you will have +9 in the future again, it might either just need more time or more gold. Its up to you to decide and requires sett…

• Srsly doing braindead vanguard quests is a good thing? I haven't done those mob/gathering/iod quests or easy/fast/stupid dungeons like abscess in ages. They are not enjoyable whatsoever. Why would I play a game if it's not enjoyable? Doing the relevant hard mode dungeon(s) only won't get you 16 quests (much less so if per character?). Unless doing harder/slower content counts for more than abscess/punish parthians or similiar things to even it out this will suck hard. Also gearing alts or "new m…

• Don't know if it was written by a german person, but that seems to be very common error for german people

• if "ruin gunner lore" is a reason, it's a pretty damn bad one. In general this game hasn't had a hint of lore since the early days. It's a very shallow shell now, it's impossible to get excited about the story. New classes other than reaper don't even really have lore you would really notice if you just play the game. But as someone who doesn't ever play as elin I agree less elin x)

• Slayer is toooo weak whats wrong

Bargg - - Classes

It is a weaker class than pretty much all other dps classes. Check moongourd dps results for different classes, compare slayer to others and it's pretty clearly weaker. (note that many of the top slayers have rare ultimate overhand strike luck which boosts those certain runs significantly). Slayer can do good damage but we're still talking about tens of percents in comparison to top classes.

• Quote from Pajima: “Quote from Bargg: “Quote from Synd: “Ppl on forum said that if you dont use presets... You will keep shape changers. So change everything manually. But just to be safe... wait for someone who has exp. with this... PS: You can create (i will assume) new elin, use preset... write down how you set nose, eyes,... And then manually change your character. ” If you change appearance, you may keep the shape changes, but not if you change race ” What´s about when you have for examble …

• Quote from Synd: “Ppl on forum said that if you dont use presets... You will keep shape changers. So change everything manually. But just to be safe... wait for someone who has exp. with this... PS: You can create (i will assume) new elin, use preset... write down how you set nose, eyes,... And then manually change your character. ” If you change appearance, you may keep the shape changes, but not if you change race

• Quote from zajeb: “Quote from sikamikanico: “so i used the item and then i used the appearance change voucher with i bought with gold from a player. about 30k gold. the problem is that the appearance change voucher item CANCELED the changes that i did with the chest enlargement item!! ” To keep it short. This is your fault. I don't mean to offend you but anyone with brain would understand that appearance change voucher RESTARTS the whole appearance thus all the changes you made with items that c…

• [KTera] Class awakening

Playing the game with maximum effect settings is painful already. All you see is effects. Personally I always reduce them to the minimum. Not very excited for this. Awakening in black desert gave the classes entirely different weapons, ranger got swords instead of bows, warrior (shield+sword) got a two-handed sword, berserker (dual wield axes) got Mega Man-like hand cannon... This update has a great potential to suck.

• İS tera becoming P2W?

Quote from Shashlik: “As long as you can farm something ingame in a reasonable time it's not p2w. ” Okay think of this, a new patch comes out, you can buy everything you need to max out your gear within one day. The one who pays will have an advantage over everyone else for weeks or months at least, until they too get their gear. Not to forget in tera absolute perfect gear is not something most people who do not pay do, jewelry rolls, best underwear for example. The one who paid for all that stu…

• "Radiant beach beauty" maxresdefault.jpg