Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• senita456 -

Replied to the thread [Event]Advent Calendar Prizes day by day.

Update: (19/12)"Bait Box"(5x Dappled Bait;5x Popo Bait;5x Mechanical Worm) (Just like 13/12)
  • Aeq -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread Can you finally do something before the year 2033?.

Like (Post)
    Just do something about this retarded rng ffs. Since week if not month we ask you GF to do something against this stupid RNG system. It can't be true ... i'm about to reach 50% on my HO+0 Boots after i failed already too many time on my +0 Weapon. Is…
  • Aeq -

Replied to the thread Enough with that cuteness.

Quote from Eliannah: “Tfw people are still trying to justify weird kinks and pedophilia, OOF! >Almost 2019 ” Seems like certain wet dreams won't ever end.
  • Lupulsaiu -

Liked Borsuc’s post in the thread Enough with that cuteness.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darknova: “How is it a joke, or how does realism even matter, when in the same game we are fighting gods, demons or dragons?” Because melee attacks follow mostly the laws of physics, or else they wouldn't look the way they do. Does TERA…
  • Lupulsaiu -

Liked Nigirakisu’s post in the thread Enough with that cuteness.

Like (Post)
    For god sake stop with Elin only costumes and every cute stuff they already have around 300 costumes. Release anything for everyone and more battle wise. Yeah I get it most are elins but still it's a joke how shitty it is
  • tomba -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darknova: “Okay, if physical appearance matters in strength, then how comes someone who does 10 points of damage at level one will do hundreds, thousands, and eventually even millions times the damage at later stages, while still looking the…
  • Darknova -

I could do that, but it's not supported. And while I don't care that much about it, just said I'd rather have those instead of the costumes. Then someone misinterpreted my post just because he wanted to be angry et voilá. @Nigikirasu: The problem with…
  • Nigirakisu -

Quote from Darknova: “Okay, if physical appearance matters in strength, then how comes someone who does 10 points of damage at level one will do hundreds, thousands, and eventually even millions times the damage at later stages, while still looking the…
  • tomba -

Okay well in all seriousness then, why don't you just get a de-sensor mod to restore original looks? People are complaining about the constant elin-focused shop sales when a lot of other costumes are being ignored all the time so get out of here because…
  • Darknova -

Tfw people use OOF, like good "I'M-SO-IN" kids. What's the word? "Yikes!"?
  • Eliannah -

Tfw people are still trying to justify weird kinks and pedophilia, OOF! >Almost 2019
  • tomba -

Like (Post)
    Quote from lady.kill: “Tbh there wasn't anything elin only a long Time. Not even any descent costume in general. Would love to see more costumes for all genders+races. ” There is no reason to be in a long or short time. I said that cause everything…
  • Darknova -

I don't mind them, but that's not the point. I mean, seeing those "juicy prepubescent girl thighs" are already an option, since the costumes are much more revealing than the armors. And gold is not a problem for me. I want the uncensored armors because…
  • tomba -

Like (Post)
    For god sake stop with Elin only costumes and every cute stuff they already have around 300 costumes. Release anything for everyone and more battle wise. Yeah I get it most are elins but still it's a joke how shitty it is
  • tomba -

I'm just making fun of you for being so serious and it's totally working! You want badass and at the same time you want uncensored stuff to see those juicy prepubescent girl thighs right :thumbup:
  • Shanira -

Replied to the thread Dear Atmorph, here is your Shop-Feedback :).

Could you add popo and/or popori bait to shop? Maybe as a pack of 100 or 200. Also where is the 6 months tera club special offer with the wings and headband? It was there last year.
  • Darknova -

Okay, if physical appearance matters in strength, then how comes someone who does 10 points of damage at level one will do hundreds, thousands, and eventually even millions times the damage at later stages, while still looking the same? Even with the…
  • Jimmy_3d -

Replied to the thread Forwarded NPC around fishing locations..

OH GOD YES !!!! Please add banker and broker at every fishery please !!!!
  • Jimmy_3d -

Liked Nori’s post in the thread Forwarded NPC around fishing locations..

Like (Post)
    Hello, i would like to ask, if is possible to forward adding Bank and Broker NPC next to the merchants at fishing locations? Not every single fishing location is close to city... so would be nice, if is that possible and if we can have them…
  • tomba -

someone can't take a joke /whoosh I'm truly sorry you feel that elins don't have enough badass armors while other races and genders don't even have half of the choice available to elins. But that's okay right. First we need more elin stuff before giving…