Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thern -

Liked Finero’s post in the thread Is Tera worth starting for a new player?.

Like (Post)
    the negativity in this thread is really overwhelming o.o well why don't you just ask him, what he wants out of the game in the first place? :elin18: i'm a long time player more on the casual site, i'm still stuck on a +7 stormcry weapon, does that make the…
  • Exec.Sphilia -

Replied to the thread Neuer KR Content 20.12.2018 Max Lv.70.

Mal abgesehen davon, wie Luna schon erwähnt hat, haben wir 3 Jahre auf das Talentsystem gewartet, das muss sicher nicht weg. Zumal du miteinberechnen musst, dass die "Talente 2.0" erstmal für einen Client konzipiert wird, welcher eben besagtes System…
  • lady.kill -

Liked tobtheking2’s post in the thread Missing informations in Patch Notes for Patch 77.

Like (Post)
    Works for me though?
  • Luna -

Aber sicher doch wir warten 3 Jahre auf das Talent brechen uns im Forum alle ein Bein das wir es bekommen und nun soll es Weg. :crazy: :dash: :lol:
  • Lukya -

Liked Tomo’s post in the thread Grafikprobleme.

Like (Post)
    vielleicht an der neuen graka? ?(
  • Lukya -

Replied to the thread Grafikprobleme.

Sieht auch eher nach Grafikkarten Fehler aus hust amd hust
  • Tahi -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

My character: Tahiroxi Tahiroxi's Server: (EN) - Mystel BuddyUp Code: Tahiroxi#2567 ----------------------------------- (0/3)
  • Om3Ga -

Doch ilvl 439 ist böse wenn du kein PvE Spieler bist und wenn du alle Klassen hast. Dieses scheiß Talent System von BHS muss weg, es ist schlecht durchdacht und ist viel zu OP. Wir haben schon Glyphen, Talente und jetzt auch nochmals Talente 2.0? Wo…
  • Chloe -

Replied to the thread Heal&Tank suchen Gruppe für Bahaar/Gls.

• Om3Ga -

Replied to the thread Is Tera worth starting for a new player?.

With "hard for new players" he probably ment that you finally need actual skill (movement, reflexes, aim, much faster brain cells) in a mmorpg. Which is true. You can't just stand there in one place letting the enemy hit you and hope the gear you wear…
  • Exec.Sphilia -

HO-Success Rate wäre echt nett wenn die bisschen angehoben wird. Dann klauen mir vielleicht auch diverse Heiler in TFHM nicht mehr den Buff beim Boss, na? @lady.kill :p
  • lady.kill -

Ich bin auch mal mehr als gespannt. Wenn dieHO sucess rate verbessert wird, wäre es als Heiler mehr als sinnvoll lediglich seine Waffe auf +3 zu machen, für die 1% cool down. Bin gespannt ^^
  • Exec.Sphilia -

Replied to the thread Missing informations in Patch Notes for Patch 77.

They said they're able to remove Veliks Buff 'on-the-fly', but didnt specify if they would deactivate it with Patch 77. As far as i remember it got asked, but they had no answer for it and said they look into it. Soooo for now we can assume it...stays?…
  • Linden -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

We shouldn't have to pay for GF mismanaging our server. Killian is outright dead, killed and murdered by there not having been any incentive to begin there as a new player for a long time or new servers be merged with it. LFGs on the server last for…
  • Linden -

Replied to the thread Forwarded The State of Tanks (Brawler/Lancer).

Frontstep would be a cool way to make tanking easier for new and less informed players and I believe all tanks should have access to it if they do implement something like that. Taunts should have parity between all tanks, literally no reason not…
  • Miriad -

Quote from Xilokz: “I personally would not recommend this game in the state its right now. But you can give it a shot. Make your own picture. ” And yet, i played many mmorpgs until i switched to Tera about 1 year ago and i would not recommend most of…
  • Miriad -

Quote from Buxeri2: “To be honest for new players look other game, this game is so fuking hard for new ppl. wait next week for Atlas for ARK creators ” Nice joke lol. You didnt play many mmorpgs, did you? :p
  • Tried windowed full screen, not helping. Also, it freezes completly and I cant do anything unless i control+alt+del and back to tera. I think it would crash if i randomly press and click stuff while its frozen.
  • Tetsudou -

Liked Tomo’s post in the thread Neuer KR Content 20.12.2018 Max Lv.70.

Like (Post)
    Höflichkeit in MMO's nehmt euch doch mal den guten werner zu herzen und habt euch lieb <3