Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Maulclaw -

Replied to the thread I made a thing!.

Quote from senita456: “Quote from Maulclaw: “What do you mean? The video doesn't show here? That's odd. I'll see if I can post it there then. Here's an alternate link, though. ” I think he / she was just being sarcastic towards my first…
  • senita456 -

Quote from Maulclaw: “What do you mean? The video doesn't show here? That's odd. I'll see if I can post it there then. Here's an alternate link, though. ” I think he / she was just being sarcastic towards my first post.
  • Warlord -

Replied to the thread Just....why?.

@Shiro Yes thanks it was fixed during the live stream (or maybe a bit before)
  • heathenly -

Liked Maulclaw’s post in the thread I made a thing!.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys! Back in 2014 I made a GMV about TERA. The video scored over 26,000 views, which was pretty nice. However, there were plenty of errors in that video when it came to editing so I dedicated these past few weeks on remarking it from scratch! Here…
  • Maulclaw -

Quote from xLightz: “Can u post that in the german forums? Sadly, as a german, I can not watch it in the english part of the forums. ” What do you mean? The video doesn't show here? That's odd. I'll see if I can post it there then. Here's an…
  • Warp.Barrier -

Posted the thread ​Semi-Progress Stamm sucht DD (vorwiegend Abends).

Thread
    Unsere Stamm sucht einen festen DD. Lanzer: Nevadei Priester: Nachtklang Gunner: Langsamerhase Sorc: Kâlish Schwerpunkt sind Endcontent-Runs. Wir möchten neuen Endcontent gemeinsam lernen und clearen.Zeitlich fangen wir im Regelfall gegen 19 Uhr an…
  • tobtheking2 -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Proposed change for Gear Enchantment System.

Bought a lot pendulums from tradebroker, sadly. I'd say that I bought 200 from TB and got 115 from Dungeons roughly? (They were much much cheaper on Yurian though)
  • Kasea -

Quote from tobtheking2: “TERA_ScreenShot_20181112_170728.png Noyn, can you finally end my suffering? ;-; ” out of genuine curiosity, how the (excuse my language) f*ck do you have enough mats for this? :elin18: How much did you buy from TB/Cash shop vs how much…
  • Sârdai -

Liked Denroc’s post in the thread Loot Event.

Like (Post)
    Hallo zusammen, es kam im englischsprachigen Bereich schon zu Sprache. Ich wollte es hier nochmal explizit erfragen und zur Diskussion stellen. Es wurde mehrfach nach einem permanenten Loot Event gefragt. Meiner Meinung nach reicht es wenn die…
  • OneTwoThree -

Like (Post)
    Hey guys! Back in 2014 I made a GMV about TERA. The video scored over 26,000 views, which was pretty nice. However, there were plenty of errors in that video when it came to editing so I dedicated these past few weeks on remarking it from scratch! Here…
  • senita456 -

Quote from Lupulsaiu: “I like it, but what this video shows is wrong. It has almost nothing to do with the real game. ” You just described right there 99% of the game trailers existing.
  • Lupulsaiu -

I like it, but what this video shows is wrong. It has almost nothing to do with the real game. The game is to different. If some people never played Tera online and they see this video and they would like to play the game because of what they see in the…
  • Lupulsaiu -

Like (Post)
  • Thern -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread Loot Event.

Like (Post)
    Gehört zwar hier nicht hin, aber wie wärs wenn Tarnlichtung auch mal geupdated wird. Ich meine die Mats sind nicht der burner weil ersten die Anzahl viel zu gering ist (meist bekommt man eh nur Guardian gear Mats) und zweitens da fehlen Sachen die…
  • bladefurry -

Replied to the thread Talent System / Any bonuses for "veteran" players?.

no even if they arent tho, the system works as :" more points the whole server farmed, more points you 'll farm" so basically if someone p2w the points indirectly buff who dont
  • xLightz -

Can u post that in the german forums? Sadly, as a german, I can not watch it in the english part of the forums.
  • john4iri -

Replied to the thread Killian's State.

• Aeq -

Liked PizzaWarrior’s post in the thread Killian's State.

Like (Post)
    The point of a PvP server is to be able to fight with everyone in everywhere; in past was so funny level up with some party and starting a fight with others party doing quests. Now that only level 65 can use the "Outlaw declaration", there is no more…
  • Aeq -

Replied to the thread Killian's State.

Quote from PizzaWarrior: “The point of a PvP server is to be able to fight with everyone in everywhere; in past was so funny level up with some party and starting a fight with others party doing quests. Now that only level 65 can use the "Outlaw…
  • Aeq -

Quote from tobtheking2: “TERA_ScreenShot_20181112_170728.png Noyn, can you finally end my suffering? ;-; ” Poor you, man.