Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rafera -

Replied to the thread Loot Box's are against the LAW so why do i still see them in TERA?.

Most of the time publishers and developers work around these laws by providing in loot boxes a guaranteed drop, making that drop the only reason and argument behind its shop price, the so called rng loot that comes when opening it, is usually called as…
  • Rafera -

Liked Borsuc’s post in the thread Loot Box's are against the LAW so why do i still see them in TERA?.

Like (Post)
    A law should definitely be added to force them to disclose the exact chances, no matter if it has real value or not. Even for "ingame items that are free".
  • Rafera -

Liked Moler’s post in the thread Loot Box's are against the LAW so why do i still see them in TERA?.

Like (Post)
    Pork and alcohol are banned in Sharia countries so I guess pigling meat and those summer wines should be removed as well, righty? 30% of Killian population would agree it's haram. Also put burkas on female characters.
  • Rafera -

Liked Sylveon’s post in the thread Loot Box's are against the LAW so why do i still see them in TERA?.

Like (Post)
    Coming from you Noyn, couldn't expect anything less. Like a true former forum Mod.
  • Naomasa -

Liked Borsuc’s post in the thread Loot Box's are against the LAW so why do i still see them in TERA?.

Like (Post)
    A law should definitely be added to force them to disclose the exact chances, no matter if it has real value or not. Even for "ingame items that are free".
  • Flaméfox -

Replied to the thread Where to get polished arunic ore????.

Quote from Miriad: “Quote from Flaméfox: “Any other way i dont really know if you dont wanna swipe some visa card. ” i see all the players, almost a hundred in highwatch, but dungeons dont popup... so what are players actually doing? ” Afking…
  • Kraxler -

Replied to the thread Add actual rates/Fix Rng/ Add good events only..

Ye unbakable shit just sucks. In 2027 we have full inventory because of unbankable shit. There are 3 items which aren't bankable now and we will get new materials as soon as we get HO enchant +1 +2 and +3. And the succesrate is beyond retarded. That's…
  • Miriad -

Quote from Flaméfox: “Any other way i dont really know if you dont wanna swipe some visa card. ” Yup but im not going to buy a pack just to see if im lucky enough to get em lol. Its the same spot. About dungeons, the problem is, you know what the…
  • Naomasa -

Replied to the thread IoD rewards difference between servers..

Hi, I forwarded the issue! The rewards on Yurian are the same as on Mystel with 180 Metamorphoric Tokens. Thanks for reporting it :elin21:
  • Kraxler -

Replied to the thread Loot Box's are against the LAW so why do i still see them in TERA?.

Quote from ThePenguinSockpuppet: “Firstly, Magnificent Costume Box is a box dropped from Banyaka's Treasure Chest, its free. I dont believe Guardian Boxes, Unsurpassed Etchings Boxes can be bought either. More importantly, the Dutch law seems to state…
  • Flaméfox -

Quote from Miriad: “I know i can get it from the emblem shop, but what if i dont have entropic or emblematic emblems? ” Easiest would be to get it thru the emblems tbh. Just farm some low or medium dungs and dismantle the mats you dont need so you…
  • Jixxy -

I got to add a thing: Stop this direction of bluehole that tells you: you have to farm everything with the char you want to gear... I am doing runs with my alts to maybe up my brooch with the hammer...(I'm unlucky but maybe its that stupid -1% rng what …
  • Miriad -

Posted the thread Where to get polished arunic ore????.

Thread
    As title says. Ive been trying to get for a regular basis polished arunic ore to enchant my twisthard gear and im losing my patience. In dungeons it only drops maybe once in a lifetime and of ocurse be lucky i can actually pick it. What are other ways…
  • Pheonixnova -

Replied to the thread Stamm sucht massiven DD.

• Flaméfox -

Replied to the thread Verschönerungsversuche der Ingamewelt.

Quote from Thern: “Die Screens sind sehr gut verschönert Shika. Ich sehe sie auch sehr gerne in unserem Discord <3 ” Über Geschmack lässt sich streiten, ich finde diesen starken Kontrast hässlich.
  • Cyberion -

Quote from irinabelina: “Everytime u fail..adds 5-6% more success rate...Realy ?/1-2% when u fail?? It already starts with a very low chance of success..Be real. ” In fact it is 3% per fail and 2% starting with upgrading to Hero's Oath which base…
  • Cyberion -

Replied to the thread Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye..

Quote from Sisko: “It doesn't matter how fast someone with SC+ can do it, these missions are NOT intended for people in SC+. ” Unfortunately it is also inteded for them, as Gaurdians are the best source für jewels and SC people NEED diamonds for…