Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• john4iri -

Liked Athena’s post in the thread Forwarded Combat accelerator for healers.

Like (Post)
    Thank you for your feedback! :) I will transmit it to our team.
  • YourNight -

Liked Naomasa’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Heya, I moved the thread into a more appropriate section. The idea for a server merge was already forwarded, we will keep you updated on this subject. I'm not on either Killian or Mystel, but the most fair option to decide if the new server should be…
  • Glacial` -

Replied to the thread EP reset time.

Yes was thinking the same, me and my gf ran a few dungeons quickly before the dungeon reset and in the middle of those runs I noticed a huge boost before that even happened roughly around 4 AM as you said.
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Liked Trappiez’s post in the thread Consumables duration fix.

Like (Post)
    Implying people will ever run with mystic
  • Kirschen -

Replied to the thread Stamm lf massiven DD.

• Twice -

Liked Athena’s post in the thread Forwarded Combat accelerator for healers.

Like (Post)
    Thank you for your feedback! :) I will transmit it to our team.
  • Kirschen -

Liked Pheonixnova’s post in the thread Stamm lf massiven DD.

Like (Post)
    Hallo Yurian, I bims, der Willy Ich und meine Girls suchen einen krassen stamm DD für den Endcontent, also zum laufen von der aktuellen Endcontent innis ( LU, Bahaar) Was du mitbringen solltest: Humor Spaß am Spiel keine Trap Loard Krone und der ganze…
  • Noyn -

Replied to the thread Consumables duration fix.

• Trappiez -

Implying people will ever run with mystic
  • Crya -

Replied to the thread Stamm lf massiven DD.

Kann ich nicht empfehlen, einige Leute in der Stamm sind extrem unfreundliche elitisten!!!!
  • Cirose -

Liked Kuroe’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    There is simply NO reason that prevents a merge between Mystel and Killian, even into a new pvp server. Pvp itself doesnt affect pve players in any kinda way, outlaw cant be used against characters below 65 and honestly, theres no outlaw outside of…
  • john4iri -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

PvE or PvP doesnt matter at all . I really dont understand why ppl see it as problem . The only out-town activities you do right now in pvp servers is to erp with egrills and maybe you dont want to get interrupted. So even if its called Erp server is…
  • ReiBlack -

Just do it already, everyone is talking about it, and it rly dont matter if server is pvp or pve btw all the cancer ppl already left to mystel, so the ppl left on killian are acualy nice players
  • Vicia -

+ for merge, cross Server LFG would be nice but that would have to be done by Bluehole and that's not happening anyways.
  • Rafera -

Liked Rokujou’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    @Rafera I have some ideas, did u ever heard about the Dunning-Kruger effect? If not, i think it's something you should check... You will understand... :whistling:
  • xLightz -

Quote from LLoyderino: “Quote from xLightz: “I'll main mystic, then ” Implying mystic doesn't need to use nocts :elin20: ” No, implying they will have lifetime consumables since they never enter combat :elin20:
  • LLoyderino -

Quote from xLightz: “I'll main mystic, then ” Implying mystic doesn't need to use nocts :elin20:
  • eutri -

Replied to the thread Serverside lags?.

can confirm that the server is shitting itself again, it's getting really annoying what is even causing this, since everyone and their mother transferred away to mystel
  • Naomasa -

Replied to the thread Guildwindow crash.

• Pheonixnova -

Posted the thread Stamm lf massiven DD.

Thread
    Hallo Yurian, I bims, der Willy Ich und meine Girls suchen einen krassen stamm DD für den Endcontent, also zum laufen von der aktuellen Endcontent innis ( LU, Bahaar) Was du mitbringen solltest: Humor Spaß am Spiel keine Trap Loard Krone und der ganze…