Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Luna -

Liked 13thgrave’s post in the thread Gilde Mondlichter.

Like (Post)
    Buch der Erinnerungen, 11. Eintrag: Des Eisens weicher Kern (3/3) "Wo rennst du hin, oh Harpyie, Herrin der Winde, Trepp auf Trepp ab, suchst demnächst du Kinder und Blinde. Wo bist du kleine Miss Ann? Kochst schon im Topf neben Seamus und Sam.",
  • Tim -

Liked 13thgrave’s post in the thread Gilde Mondlichter.

Like (Post)
    Buch der Erinnerungen, 11. Eintrag: Des Eisens weicher Kern (3/3) "Wo rennst du hin, oh Harpyie, Herrin der Winde, Trepp auf Trepp ab, suchst demnächst du Kinder und Blinde. Wo bist du kleine Miss Ann? Kochst schon im Topf neben Seamus und Sam.",
  • 13thgrave -

Replied to the thread Gilde Mondlichter.

• Buxeri2 -

Liked bladefurry’s post in the thread Forwarded Proposed change for Gear Enchantment System.

Like (Post)
    they think they fixed everything with +30 silver talents :)))
  • Galtero -

Replied to the thread Sorcerer sorcerer bug?.

The indicator for cooldown ingame always gets rounded up for example a skill that would have 7.128 seconds CD will show an 8 for 0.128s before switching to the 7 (double CD for sorc is meta, with enrage topline having some places but kinda requires to…
  • kazildarkeye -

• Ciladia -

If it was bugged... why exactly should so many sorcerer play with double CDR then? ^^
  • YustForFun -

Liked Cheresha’s post in the thread Upcoming PvP Gear Stats.

Like (Post)
    Here I translated as much as possible Tinyurl.com/newpvpgear
  • YustForFun -

they do stack atleast archer and warrior play it and work perfectly fine
  • kazildarkeye -

Posted the thread Sorcerer sorcerer bug?.

Thread
    Hi ! I have a question . Do the 2x 7.2 cdr on wep stack ? Because in the skill bar it says the same amount of cooldown on all skills. Is it a bug or they just don t stack ??
  • Cheresha -

Replied to the thread Upcoming PvP Gear Stats.

Here I translated as much as possible Tinyurl.com/newpvpgear
  • Rias Gremory -

Replied to the thread LF friendly guild!.

The guild is now open to join if you still want :elin40:
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Strongbox keys?.

You need a level 60+ character (or 65 cant remember) as far as i know. I had the same "problem" when i started playing, and i couldnt buy most things until i reached level 65 (i know, it makes no sense, but there is that). The stuff you get opening…
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Serverside lags?.

Quote from eutri: “can confirm that the server is shitting itself again, it's getting really annoying what is even causing this, since everyone and their mother transferred away to mystel ” Im pretty sure, that the cause is the excess of people in…
  • Koichiko -

Liked Trappiez’s post in the thread Consumables duration fix.

Like (Post)
    As potions like Strong Bravery Potion, Lamb Bulgogi, Superior Noctenium Elixir's, Nostrum's and so on, become increasingly more expensive, it is extremely hard to keep up in hard dungeons, where you wipe a lot, in particular dungeons such as Dreadspire…
  • Vayus -

Replied to the thread problem in tera.

Liked Trappiez’s post in the thread Consumables duration fix.

Like (Post)
    As potions like Strong Bravery Potion, Lamb Bulgogi, Superior Noctenium Elixir's, Nostrum's and so on, become increasingly more expensive, it is extremely hard to keep up in hard dungeons, where you wipe a lot, in particular dungeons such as Dreadspire…
  • SaSuKI -

Now follows Vayus.

Follow
  • Hotasduck -

Liked Kapt’s post in the thread Killian's State.

Like (Post)
    It came down to this because Killian was excluded from a bazillion merges in the last 3 years and also the fact that new players start on Mystel because everyone tells them Tera is PvE game, which is true and that's why we don't need a "PvP" server…
  • White -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

Not.Panicking#6523 - Kernel.Panic#7945 - Kernel-Panic#1414 - Panic#2378 - Toxic-Panic#8295 - Internal-Panic#3771 - Kill-Panic#1941 - Realistic-Panic#7067 - Panicked#3298 - Satanic-Panic#9433