Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Transcendant -

Liked Xtortion’s post in the thread Event issues already.

Like (Post)
    Group loot for the raid still seems quite low. Is there any chance for this to be increased any time soon? The amount of time spent we could at least increase the loot still considering the raid itself takes a while and then Kelsaik takes around 12-15…
  • Tahi -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

My character: Tahiroxi Tahiroxi's Server: (EN) - Mystel BuddyUp Code: Tahiroxi#2567 ----------------------------------- (2/3)
  • @Darkhazes did u use gamebooster? or something like that? try lowering the preset to 1 and play until it freeze again, if not freeze then it's the graphics. (pretty rare, Tera dont need High specs) Make sure Tera isn't going out of memory or if it's…
  • Torasu -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread no EP Boost 100% scrolls in parcel post again?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Shiro: “This got changed with Patch 77. Instead of 2x 100% EP Boosts every weekend for all users, we have in the Premium Benefits bar now 2x 50% EP boosts every day for Tera Club users only. They also added a 30% Item XP Boost. :)
  • Katherin -

Replied to the thread More Grind Incoming & Dungeon Entries Revamp.

Quote from senita456: “Well....who needs dungeons anyway? fishing is the new endgame anyway ^^ ” hahaha true I'm going to be the fisherman king !!
  • Torasu -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread More Grind Incoming & Dungeon Entries Revamp.

Like (Post)
    Well....who needs dungeons anyway? fishing is the new endgame now ^^
  • LeRoxas -

Replied to the thread Is Tera worth starting for a new player?.

Game is fine, paying money gives you an advantage in progressing in every mmo nowdays, nothing to be shocked about. I started playing again in EU few days ago, in less than a week i already have Frostmetal gear (mid tier) and can do most…
  • Pisölche -

Replied to the thread Kein PLatz im Inventar.

ich kenne es von mir selber wenn man iwo alles sammelt wenn man meint das könnt man nochmal gebrauchn ich weis nicht habe bank komplett freigeschaltet also alle 8 fächer dazu noch 2 kostüm fächer und sie ist bis auf eine seite voll bzw fast…
  • There is a difference between Momosjunketsu's problem and our's. We get the freeze random while tabbing out and in the game back, not while fighting a boss or something like that. And restarting the game after the freezeproblem gives a freeze too. I have…
  • Daianyra -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread More Grind Incoming & Dungeon Entries Revamp.

Like (Post)
  • Eenie -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

Bump up for my BuddyUp codes o/ - Eenie#1856 - Lalilulelo#8010 - Antheia#4830 - Dren#8450 - Kasai#3398 - Hakai#6316 - Enyo#1480 - Sable#9540 - Vore#5306 All reset at 17th o/
  • senita456 -

Replied to the thread [Event]Advent Calendar Prizes day by day.

Update (16/12)Cheerful Snow Cloud (not tradeable, can be stored in bank)
  • senita456 -

• Kraxler -

Liked Katherin’s post in the thread More Grind Incoming & Dungeon Entries Revamp.

Like (Post)
    hahaha omg that entrie revamp it's just like in mobile games, Kraxler I think it's more like this: u want to move? BUY ENERGY DRINK NOW! Just 20.99€ :elin37: So, this is how it ends Tera? :elin17: "Existing dungeon reset scrolls have issues where all dungeons below item…
  • Katherin -

Quote from senita456: “Yeah, sounds bad. ” Really, really bad.
  • tobtheking2 -

Liked Katherin’s post in the thread More Grind Incoming & Dungeon Entries Revamp.

Like (Post)
    hahaha omg that entrie revamp it's just like in mobile games, Kraxler I think it's more like this: u want to move? BUY ENERGY DRINK NOW! Just 20.99€ :elin37: So, this is how it ends Tera? :elin17: "Existing dungeon reset scrolls have issues where all dungeons below item…
  • senita456 -

Replied to the thread TRAP ALERT.

Yes. Only the item will disappear. Also the item have unlimited uses, you can change your race / gender as many times as you want, until you have the item.
  • 745662199 -

Replied to the thread TRAP ALERT.

so the race change effect will remain after 7 days?
  • senita456 -

The article mentioned that some of the tokens gets replenished every day(Probably like the PP),and completely recharge weekly(if I got that part right). It will all come down on how many of these will replenish daily, I hope no less than 500 a day...and…