Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rionwen -

Replied to the thread Der Chat und sein Eigenleben.

scheint mit dem geposteten Item zusammen zu hängen, denn das VK davor ist noch normal, aber ab dann wird es in der nicht fetten Schriftart dargestellt
  • Jixxy -

Posted the thread Der Chat und sein Eigenleben.

Thread
    Man möge mir bitte erkären, wieso mein Chat von der einen auf die andere Sekunde die Schriftdicke runtersetzt, sodass ich den Text schlechter erkennen kann. Ich habe keine Einstellung geändert, ich stand einfach da und hab auf Korsa gewartet.
  • Thern -

Posted the thread Question about the Halloween Contest.

Thread
    I wanted to ask which dimensions the picture needs to be in the end. It seems to be 1920x1200 pixels like stated in the terms of condition: "a)The creation must be submitted in .jpg, .png, .tiff, .bmp or .psd format with dimensions of 1920x1200 pixels…
  • Xilokz -

Liked Krabby’s post in the thread Archer's backstep.

Like (Post)
    Remove skill-prediction and you are back at 120re :love:
  • Moler -

Liked Borsuc’s post in the thread Dual Account = cheating?.

Like (Post)
    Classic case of people in a company being lenient/tolerant or just trying to be nice and players taking it for granted spreading this kind of shit which will eventually go down in flames (because of certain people abusing it). Define "fair use" in a
  • Mochika -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

Hi there! >w< Server: (EN) - Mystel >w> BuddyUp Codes: - Jalena#3013 - Liet#5131 - Lapis#6254 - Ruune#8112 Bye~ :elin27:
  • Vayus -

Replied to the thread [CLOSED] Commissions on Mystel (EN).

Replied to the thread How can I edit my own thread?.

Quote from Moler: “If the thread is more than 7 days old, you can't edit it. You'll have to ask a moderator. ” What Moler said. Please just poke a moderator and ask them to update your post. :)
  • Vayus -

Replied to the thread Transfer items between accounts.

Multiple accounts are usually tolerated as long as you don't try to do any weird stuff (any kind of abuse), e.g. see here: Dual Account = cheating?
  • Buschfunker -

Replied to the thread Archer's backstep.

AFriend of mine random proxy player[/i] confirmed me that with sp it needs 180re and if he close sp then its always 120re :elin40: Quote from Krabby: “ ” And i can confirm you that this bug is happenening without sp too (i dont even know how sp works). Like…
  • Leya -

Replied to the thread Berserker Unleash attack speed nerf.

• Kethnes -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

Server: (EN) - Mystel BuddyUp Code: Shiou#7841 (0/3)
  • Astarte -

• Flaméfox -

Liked Maywind’s post in the thread GvG declaration against PvE guilds.

Like (Post)
    Authority and Cupcake Thunder best GvGs. Quality lumbertown drama.
  • Krabby -

Friend of mine random proxy player confirmed me that with sp it needs 180re and if he close sp then its always 120re :elin40:
  • You can use all back costumes, weapon skins and all costumes from fashion coupons. Other costumes that race-bind can’t be use anymore if you change your race. Check shop for more character slot. Good luck!
  • you can buy the game still and get a so called veteran status if u dont have it alrdy it will bring u to 8 character slots (just check normal key sites) and as far as i know if u change race or sex u lose ur costumes in the past the support sometimes…
  • Kraxler -

didn't they say that SP don't affect iframes?
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Liked LLoyderino’s post in the thread Traveling Journal Feedback :add more then 5 slots..

Like (Post)
    @tobtheking2 come Killian for some erp :elin12: