Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• senita456 -

Replied to a comment by senita456 on Athena’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Thanks!
  • Athena -

Replied to a comment by Nuschell on Athena’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hello Nuschell, :)
    Could you please contact me per private message and give me more precision there?
    Kind regards,
    Athena
  • Athena -

Replied to a comment by senita456 on Athena’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Thank you :) !
    This is the deviantart of the person who drew it: deviantart.com/tinytruc
    And this is the full picture: pre04.deviantart.net/bfa7/th/p…tinythanhtruc-darlxo9.jpg
  • Sisko -

Replied to the thread Archer Archers in PvE/PvP.

Archer is a trash class, completely unviable for any kind of solo content, don't bother with it if you want to be able to do more than just dungeons.
  • Flop_Blubber -

Liked Pheonixnova’s post in the thread Irreality sucht NEUE Member!!!.

Like (Post)
    Nicht zu empfehlen.
  • Exec.Sphilia -

Posted the thread Gilde From The Ashes sucht dich!.

Thread
    xQhVyUGYgCVJ7ygV3yb-feEl2sBSaP2OHcEh0rBX_3ZXpQhJ1DnU-2i9JWt4tRJpGtC2vOdKnesrWtXbgOr-jUDV7qR_gXIZVucknPE7G9Ak6wWVn_bCTwcVGqP2gKrtKvGdEDoS From The Ashes A Fire Shall Be Woken A Light From The Shadows Shall Spring Renewed Shall Be Blade That Was Broken
  • Sisko -

Replied to the thread Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye..

Those keen motes should then only be accessible to people who have lower than SC0, anyone above is already overpowered enough as it is. Or better yet, just normalize everyone's stats to be equal while in active Guardian combat.
  • karma2012 -

Replied to the thread Do new/returning players like myself stand a chance ?.

Is there no open world PvP going on in Killian for instance?
  • Vallira -

Replied to the thread Gilde Underrated sucht DICH!.

Schade , eure Gildenvorstellung hörte sich Perfekt für mich an und vor allem "Hilfe und erklären der Instanzen und der Klasse wenn benötigt" . Bin leider kein Ü18.... bei mir liegt die Messskala bei Ü30... mehr richtung Ü40 .. Hab Tera angefangen…
  • benox -

Liked Buschfunker’s post in the thread Just another big rant..

Like (Post)
    He was banned and He is a moderator, thats exactly what i call a corupted compamy
  • Stronk -

Replied to the thread Do new/returning players like myself stand a chance ?.

Quote from Moler: “Since there's a gear and level cap in Tera that gets raised once in a while, making previous gear sets useless/cheap, you aren't missing out on anything, tbh. The only thing long term players have is they have a lot of gold and…
  • Stronk -

Liked kalite’s post in the thread Do new/returning players like myself stand a chance ?.

Like (Post)
    Hi, reroll zerker or warrior if you haven't already. Plus you will either need to toss in at least 500 euro for the gear or you can also choose to farm for like a year. Pvp guild is not that hard to find even if ur trash at the game since Tera's pvp is…
  • irinabelina -

you can do 30 min only if full poted /combat potion/ enough players..and minimum SC +5 +7 So no @trapiezz you cant do in 30 min as SC+ 0 Well if your a priest SC +0 and buffs/combat potion you can reach that. Maybe. But not for the…
  • xLightz -

Giving more damage to the players only widens the difference between the actually good players and the mindless farmers in reward count. Keen mote means I can go full power on my set ups, which again is an advantage over lower geared players and I would…
  • Thunny -

Liked Aureli’s post in the thread Community Hallo Tera!.

Like (Post)
    Liebe Spieler, wie Salix euch kürzlich mitgeteilt hat, wird er uns leider verlassen und die metaphorische Fackel an mich weiter reichen. Die meisten von euch kennen mich wahrscheinlich noch nicht, darum stelle ich mich kurz vor: Mittlerweile bin ich…
  • Deathkuba -

Replied to the thread Gilde Underrated sucht DICH!.

• Cyberion -

Quote from irinabelina: “Would be a GREAT deal for us if you could Implement the Keen Mote Buff ” Nice suggestion. I don't know the crit rate for other classes on this but for my archer I have a similar crit rate on the guardian bosses as with all…
  • xLightz -

Liked Arlos’s post in the thread Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye..

Like (Post)
    They can't just add the Keen Mote buff. They would need to increase the HP of the mobs as well. Because with the Keen Mote buff the mobs will just die way too fast and you will spend a lot of time going from mission to mission and probably end up with…
  • xLightz -

Replied to the thread Just another big rant..

Quote from Miriad: “the game runs like silk in my end. And my computer is about 7 years old. ” Silk? Mine runs like a 95 year old with no legs... on a computer that is overkill in any aspect. Maybe you are just sarcastic, at this point it's hard to…
  • Arlos -

They can't just add the Keen Mote buff. They would need to increase the HP of the mobs as well. Because with the Keen Mote buff the mobs will just die way too fast and you will spend a lot of time going from mission to mission and probably end up with…