Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• senita456 -

Liked Andrea’s post in the thread Wasn't there an off topic section somewhere in this forum?.

Like (Post)
    Community Area This is what you're looking for.
  • Andrea -

Replied to the thread Wasn't there an off topic section somewhere in this forum?.

Community Area This is what you're looking for.
  • Nisora -

Liked tobtheking2’s post in the thread Upcoming changes to region-specific-consumables.

Like (Post)
    :elin2: Last stream Gameforge announced that they're going to remove all sources of special consumables like strong bravery potion or strong canephora's (and probably stuff like Seal + Cap aswell?) Since we already know how retarded Bluehole is most of the…
  • Darknova -

Replied to the thread Ghillie <3 glade drop rate nerfed?.

Quote from White: “just do 42x GG a day and hope for the best ” I actually only do 36x a day, and it was a 10-days-on-a-row no Diamond drop iirc, which involved triple drop day too. Anyways, it STILL exists as confirmed (thanks guys for that), so…
  • Galtero -

Liked tobtheking2’s post in the thread Upcoming changes to region-specific-consumables.

Like (Post)
    :elin2: Last stream Gameforge announced that they're going to remove all sources of special consumables like strong bravery potion or strong canephora's (and probably stuff like Seal + Cap aswell?) Since we already know how retarded Bluehole is most of the…
  • Galtero -

i mean the bravery/cane is safe, but they might consider also remove the other stuff we have as well, CAP included
  • tobtheking2 -

Posted the thread Upcoming changes to region-specific-consumables.

Thread
  • Soeasy -

Quote from Galtero: “or rushing dreadspire to get/sell some 2.0 before it closes its doors also having rumours about the removal of strong bravery access because BH seems to have the intend on globalize stuff a bit more surely doesnt help :^) ” Well…
  • senita456 -

Posted the thread Wasn't there an off topic section somewhere in this forum?.

Thread
    ^question in the title.
  • Galtero -

or rushing dreadspire to get/sell some 2.0 before it closes its doors also having rumours about the removal of strong bravery access because BH seems to have the intend on globalize stuff a bit more surely doesnt help :^)
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Quote from Kraxler: “Diamonds can still drop just dropped a stack of 3 today. however Combat Pot droprate is actually nerfed. You can see it if you check broker prices ” Not really People just spam them off CD because they are to bad to clear bahaar…
  • Bluefrost -

Posted the thread Priest Rolls?.

Thread
    What should I have on armour, weapon, boots, gloves ? Do most people use the "effect set activation" one set of rolls for healing and one for soloing? Also whats the best for jewellry? I know there is Mings guide but people are saying its out of date,…
  • White -

just do 42x GG a day and hope for the best
  • YustForFun -

Replied to the thread Character slots / subscription.

google TERA Collectors Edition take any key site you want im not allowed to post links to key sites here :D
  • Ainion -

Where can I buy a key from -- I've looked but can't find one :(
  • Matrixo -

Liked Rafera’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Quote from tobtheking2: “But since they merge their own two servers now they have to add something that allows them to transfer talents ” Transfering an individual character data from server A to B is totally different story from merging two servers…
  • YustForFun -

Either buy the key you will get one month of club + the additional stuff(including permanent veteran status) for 2-3€ more or u buy it for 50€ in game :D
  • Rafera -

Liked Borsuc’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Uhrzeiger23: “People like you, yes.” That moment when you realize that YOU take their technical difficulties at face value and thus it shuts YOU up. And you were talking about brain damage? The irony. Not like I expected any other cop…
  • Miriad -

Sorry to be that person but two days ago i got 2 diamonds as well... and i usually get an emerald or two as well at least two days every week. The problem with rng is that, you can spend a whole month without getting anything at all. I considerer myself…