Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Athena -

Liked Xilokz’s post in the thread batu was made (even more) worthless with today's maint.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Athena: “EDIT: Items are back ” Thank you very much for the fast shop fix :elin17:
  • Athena -

Liked eutri’s post in the thread batu was made (even more) worthless with today's maint.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Athena: “Hello Eutri, This was not intended. Our team is already working on it and the items should be back in the day! :) ____________________ EDIT: Items are back ;) ” 454351605660385280.png
  • Daianyra -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread Yet another plea for oldschool server (a setup plan?).

Like (Post)
    How to make PVP active again without changing timers JUST. INCREASE . REWARDS Like seriously 220k Credits (2 Wins or 5 Loses) for one balance weight? Unlike PvE in PvP you can literally waste your time. Que times and then lose to get nothing at…
  • Nayten -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

Hello, feel free to use: My character: Mirrethi Mirrethi's Server: (EN) - Mystel BuddyUp Code: Mirrethi#9234 avaliable till 15/02
  • Kendo -

Replied to the thread DD LF Stamm.

• Transcendant -

Liked tobtheking2’s post in the thread Recent maintenance causing higher than normal ping.

Like (Post)
    same btw - servers are lagging pretty bad for a few days/weeks now
  • Transcendant -

Liked Athena’s post in the thread Recent maintenance causing higher than normal ping.

Like (Post)
    Hello, Thank you for letting us know! Could you please contact our support ? It will permit us to check that in detail with you, to find out from where is this issue coming and then fix it :) .
  • Transcendant -

Liked Momojunketsu’s post in the thread Recent maintenance causing higher than normal ping.

Like (Post)
    First i though it was me that sometimes missed scythe, but then i noticed after this Maintenance my game also not that fluent as ussually. I will try to discuss this with the team and get some answer to this issue.
  • Nooblord42 -

Replied to the thread Yet another plea for oldschool server (a setup plan?).

Reminds me of Runescape a game that was completely fine but they decided to copy other modern games with skillbars hotkeys etc, the game lost its core game mechanics and over half the population quit. Everyone wanted an oldschool server and it actually…
  • Quote from Miriad: “Quote from Nooblord42: “The disparity is the main problem I see, the direction of the game is going just bad I don't understand why they want people to grind more for an advantage of skills doing more damage. ” Erm, do you…
  • tobtheking2 -

Replied to the thread Patch 79.

Good old Kreiselficker bzw Beyblade :elin12:
  • Skoza -

Replied to the thread Patch 79.

AKHM in eine EM Version, die meisten wissen nicht mal wie die INI funktioniert :thumbup: Und spätestens am Kreisel wird aussortiert :borg:
  • knuffding -

Replied to the thread Klingentänzer.

Korea will, wenn es stimmt was man so sagt, von allen Klassen bis auf Reaper den Genderlock nach und nach aufheben. Der Reaper hat ne komplett eigene Story, wodurch es dadurch schon garkeinen Sinn macht z.B. ein Mensch Reaper zu spielen.
  • xLightz -

Replied to the thread Klingentänzer.

Aber keiner von beiden hat die Rasse so sehr in der Story verankert, wie Reaper - die haben ja sogar ein eigenes Startgebiet inklusive Story bevor sie in die Welt entlassen werden. Vermutlich ist aber auch der Wechsel von nicht Elin zu Elin sehr viel…