Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Miriad -

Replied to the thread Some very interesting news(for once).

Quote from Om3Ga: “I complain? You are the one that complains. Funny to see people losing an argument and then trying to put their own words in other peoples mouths. Especially when everyone can clearly see what you have written in this topic so…
  • Yenkoes -

Replied to the thread Mystic titanic favour lock on (changed/buged?) since last patch?.

• Marliku -

Liked Uhrzeiger23’s post in the thread Neuer KR Content 20.12.2018 Max Lv.70.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Om3Ga: “Kein einziger kluger Spieler wollte das Talentesystem. Das waren eher forum idioten oder diejenigen die keine Ahnung von Spiel haben. ” Du meinst eher die Leute, die keine Ahnung hatten, wollte Talents net. Komischerweise sind die…
  • Marliku -

Liked Uhrzeiger23’s post in the thread Neuer KR Content 20.12.2018 Max Lv.70.

Like (Post)
    Pvp in tera? Ist das dein Ernst xD? Allein wegen dieser Aussage ist diese diskussion beendet @Om3Ga
  • kilaa007 -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread ZOMG.

Like (Post)
    Soooo today I just ran that Red Temple thing dungeon for the first time. Couldn't care less about the gameplay and stuff, only thing is ZOMG IT'S THE GIRL FROM THE LV.50 STORYLINE :!: :!: Hennika... I knew I heard that name before, when I found her diary…
  • lady.kill -

Posted the thread Mystic titanic favour lock on (changed/buged?) since last patch?.

Thread
    Since Patch 77 my mystic lock on healing skill titanic favour seems to be bugged. It takes a lot more time until the projectile reached it's target or basically until the healing reaches its target. Did someone else noticed it?
  • YustForFun -

Posted the thread Zyklon Bug.

Thread
    Hallöle, hab nur ich neuerdings den Bug dass ab und zu wenn ich Zyklon aufladen will der skill automatisch sich permanent cancelled (in meinem chat steht ca 100 mal skill cancelled) und das geht so lange bis ich kein mana mehr habe.
  • Neylya -

Replied to the thread Fishing Rod bug or not?.

It's wrong translation as far as I know. It is supposed to be 0.3% for both.
  • KekEfron -

Posted the thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Thread
    Oi, da ich mich die letzten Tage ein wenig durch mehrere Forumposts gelesen habe um ein wenig mehr über Tera zu wissen als das was man von WoW usw eh schon über MMORPG's weiß, dachte ich ich mach mir nen Account und lasse offiziell bekanntgeben das…
  • eutri -

Replied to the thread Dear Atmorph, here is your Shop-Feedback :).

bank expansions on a massive sale please with that crafting revamp we need at least 2 additional tabs
  • Popowild -

Replied to the thread Codes Frères d'armes !.

Mon personnage : Akeel Le serveur de Akeel : (FR) - Seren Code Frères d'armes : Akeel#1234 Mon personnage : Baenu Le serveur de Baenu : (FR) - Seren Code Frères d'armes : Baenu#0820
  • Zancara -

Liked kichakicha’s post in the thread Patched [UI Improvement Sugesstion] Cooldown Timers on the Effects Icons.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zancara: “Hello! I think that now is much better!! What do you think? ~Zancara ” I am super glad this issue is resolved. Many thanks. :elin37:
  • Athena -

Liked Sodenia’s post in the thread Event issues already.

Like (Post)
    @Athena Thanks for the changes! I am looking forward to playing it again! :)
  • Sodenia -

Replied to the thread Event issues already.

@Athena Thanks for the changes! I am looking forward to playing it again! :)
  • Athena -

Replied to the thread Retours sur le Désert de Batu.

Bonjour Senshanth, Merci pour votre commentaire très constructif concernant l'évènement ! Vous pouvez trouver ci-dessous tous les changements qui seront apportés dès demain ! : Quote from Athena: “Nous effectuerons une maintenance des serveurs le
  • xDitoZ -

Replied to the thread Heal lf Stamm oder Leute für einen Aufbau..

• Athena -

Posted the thread Maintenance Maintenance 13.12.2018.

Thread
    Nous effectuerons une maintenance des serveurs le 13/12/2018 à 09h00. Les travaux de maintenance devraient se terminer à 12h00 (heure de Paris). Les serveurs ne seront pas disponibles pendant la maintenance. Si des modifications doivent être…
  • Athena -

Replied to the thread Event issues already.

;) Quote from Maintenance 13.12.2018: “Information: 1. Batu Desert Thank you for all the provided feedback – we’ve adjusted quite a lot of the Batu Desert event based on it, and as a thank you will provide 1 Liquid Mirage item to every…
  • Aureli -

Posted the thread Maintenance Serverwartung am 13.12.2018.

Thread
    108c6a59b29ea72eaad0889b7045b5.jpg Wir werden am 13.12.2018 ab 09:00 Uhr die Server warten. Die Wartungsarbeiten enden voraussichtlich um 12:00 Uhr (MEZ). Alle Spiel-Server stehen in diesem Zeitraum nicht zur Verfügung. Sollten Änderungen am…
  • Athena -

Replied to the thread [Known Issues] Batu Desert.

Quote from Maintenance 13.12.2018: “Information: 1. Batu Desert Thank you for all the provided feedback – we’ve adjusted quite a lot of the Batu Desert event based on it, and as a thank you will provide 1 Liquid Mirage item to every…