Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Enjoymaker -

Replied to the thread about pvp queues in Manahan.

pls come back some1 on killian Im lonely T.T
  • gonsas -

Posted the thread about pvp queues in Manahan.

Thread
    some ppl queue "normal corsair" other queue "premade coirsair(30vs30)" = no queue's some ppl queue "normal fw" other queue "premade fw(10v10)" = no queue's + most of ppl doing pve, i know the server is pve priority, but size this was to test…
  • Skaild -

Replied to the thread Gilde Copyleft sucht Member.

• senita456 -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread [Event] Letter disappear (prenium stuff).

Like (Post)
    Still no reason to delete Items from someone WHO PAID FOR IT. Its just like you buy a car and 5 years later they come and destroy you car because they don't build any of these models anymore ... Atleast they could give them new tomes for every cashshop…
  • Noobia -

Replied to the thread 15 Dec - Careful today's Advent Calendar Item!.

I saw this thread when it was made and on top of that I claimed the stupid voucher... :elin33:
  • Faewyn -

Well, tnx, now make damn Popo ninja or Elin valk so the ones that collected it already and its in item claim can use it. GG GF
  • Borsuc -

Replied to the thread PvP rewards???.

Quote from modi3: “bg rewards are trash ! Why is that ? Yesterday i managed to q fw 3 times and i was lucky enough to win all the times. What i got ? 7*3*a box that was giving wood crap (not a typo) . Luckily i got 250 golden talents which is =…
  • EzzoR -

Quote from Glacial`: “It would be nice if we could just claim it on a character we would like to use it on. :c I don't mind unbankable items, especially this one as I understand the problems with free changer for all your characters there are ... but…
  • Enjoymaker -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread 15 Dec - Careful today's Advent Calendar Item!.

Like (Post)
    Hey Today 15 Dec in Tera's Advent Calendar you can get…
  • Glacial` -

It would be nice if we could just claim it on a character we would like to use it on. :c I don't mind unbankable items, especially this one as I understand the problems with free changer for all your characters there are ... but we had no idea this…
  • Kagats -

Replied to the thread Stammaufbau - Heiler und DDs.

Angenehme Leute ,auf jeden Fall Clearerfahrung und Menschlichkeit vorhanden. Ich lass euch mal was da ,vlt findet ihr ja schnell wen um eure Ziele durchzusetzen. Viel Glück euch :elin4:
  • modi3 -

Replied to the thread Is there any rule against world bam reseters?.

Quote from SisterofVi: “It's a game mechanic and that's it. Perfectly fine rule-wise sadly. ” That game mechanic actually makes sense in areas n servers where pvp is allowed. In pve areas and servers is just a way to piss off someone without them…
  • Tetsudou -

Replied to the thread Schneller Levelguide.

@Kraxler Ich hab noch ne Anmerkung zu den Fleischerkatakomben. Meintest du, dass man Fleischer durchziehen kann sobald man 64 und 50% hat oder wenn man 64 und 50% hat ab betreten der Ini? Ich hatte etwas über 50% vor Krakatox und es hatte trotz 100% EP…
  • Rafera -

Liked Astarte’s post in the thread Ungrateful community..

Like (Post)
    what's toxic in pointing out that what you said isn't true? not to point out that after that our lovely thread creator started using epithets, that's toxic so if someone doesn't agree with you s/he's toxic? amazing point of view
  • Rafera -

Liked Borsuc’s post in the thread Ungrateful community..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Astarte: “so if someone doesn't agree with you s/he's toxic? amazing point of view” Yes. People who use that word are always the ones who are actually "toxic" to borrow that stupid term. Nobody with any scientific background uses it (at…
  • Rafera -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread [Event] Letter disappear (prenium stuff).

Like (Post)
    You could use some of the last letter for letter events. thats the point. They only said they may remove content of letter but never said it they will remove them. im talking about the initial news about every letter event. Why they dont make a new shop…
  • Rafera -

Liked Glacial`’s post in the thread PvP rewards???.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nyoka: “What you expect from me in that situation is basically either a "yes it's planned" or a "no, sorry will never happen". ” Any of those 2 (and not just by You). :c Athena already started answering on forgotten issues here: Unsolved
  • modi3 -

Replied to the thread PvP rewards???.

bg rewards are trash ! Why is that ? Yesterday i managed to q fw 3 times and i was lucky enough to win all the times. What i got ? 7*3*a box that was giving wood crap (not a typo) . Luckily i got 250 golden talents which is = 2.500. Sooo, 3…