Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• YustForFun -

Replied to the thread Character slots / subscription.

Hello, no he wont he will get the 8+ if he buy a collectors edition on a key site of his choice and activate it on the website on the old account terminal(no idea how its really called)
  • Ainion -

Posted the thread Character slots / subscription.

Thread
    Hi, at the moment my friend has a new account with 3 character slots. I have like 8ish but i'm a founding member from release. If he purchasing a Tera Club subscription, will he also get 8+ character slots? Thanks.
  • Darknova -

Replied to the thread Ghillie <3 glade drop rate nerfed?.

Not sure about the drop rate, per se, but I can tell you a grand total of my drops since I've returned. 2,196 runs, 129 diamonds dropped. And then comes an 500+ run series with zero diamonds drops, so I really wanna know whether it's RNG, or they…
  • Torasu -

Liked Aeq’s post in the thread Ghillie <3 glade drop rate nerfed?.

Like (Post)
    Rather than to expect to get a diamond after you-don't-even-know-how-many runs, I'd be glad about an actual drop, if it does happen. It's not that wise to count on a dropchance of say, about 0.5% or so.
  • Aeq -

Replied to the thread Ghillie <3 glade drop rate nerfed?.

Rather than to expect to get a diamond after you-don't-even-know-how-many runs, I'd be glad about an actual drop, if it does happen. It's not that wise to count on a dropchance of say, about 0.5% or so.
  • vagabond -

Replied to the thread Frage nach Soundtrack.

Hallo und vielen Dank für die Antwort! Die Youtube-Seite habe ich schon durchgehört, da ist es nicht dabei. Wo haben sie die Bezeichnung her? Über Google hab ich leider nichts finden können. Gibt es evtl. einen Link oder einen Pfad, der irgendwie zu…
  • Hotasduck -

Liked Galtero’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    I'll try to explain my thinking point 1 : there has been no server-merges since talents got introduced, neither on EU nor on Korea point 2 : since server info and databases is based on developer work, Bluehole also has to dictate how a server merge…
  • Darknova -

Posted the thread Ghillie <3 glade drop rate nerfed?.

Thread
    I know, RNG and all, but I've reached the five hundredth (500th) run without a diamond drop, emerald drops are very low too, but that's not the point. Were the droprates recently tampered with? If they were, I'd appreciate if it would get mentioned in…
  • Zancara -

Replied to the thread Materials from Battleground Credits in next patch.

Nice to see that you got the answer. Thread closed as requested. ~Zancara
  • Zancara -

Replied to the thread WTB Guild.

• Moler -

Liked Borsuc’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Uhrzeiger23: “People like you, yes.” That moment when you realize that YOU take their technical difficulties at face value and thus it shuts YOU up. And you were talking about brain damage? The irony. Not like I expected any other cop…
  • Exxiora -

Posted the thread WTS guild 250+lvl.

Thread
    Hello, would like to sell guild 250+ lvl. Add me on discord and send the your offer: Exxiora#2983
  • Borsuc -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Quote from Uhrzeiger23: “People like you, yes.” That moment when you realize that YOU take their technical difficulties at face value and thus it shuts YOU up. And you were talking about brain damage? The irony. Not like I expected any other cop…
  • Quote from Neylya: “ Bluehole Studios needs to find better 'role-models' for this game, preferably before we also end up with a 'battle royal' mode. ” Too late BHS already added a battle royal mode. They reworked Wintera BG to a battle royal like BG.…
  • Kendo -

Liked Marliku’s post in the thread DD LF Stamm.

Like (Post)
    Ein guter DD und netter Kerl mit dem man auf jeden Fall viel Spaß in Tera haben kann :thumbsup: Hoffe du findest bald was Brudi <3
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Quote from Borsuc: “Proof? ” Baldi said it in proxy discord back in the days i can try to find it later, no time yet~ Quote from Borsuc: “Your substantial claim and "common sense" requires proof when even the actual data (ktera merge happened)…
  • kelsai -

Liked HeXoo’s post in the thread Materials from Battleground Credits in next patch.

Like (Post)
    Thread can be closed. They showed in the livestream, it will remain in the bg shop. :)
  • Borsuc -

Quote from Kraxler: “Even if there are technical issues ... it's not like the situation on killian just started yesterday it was known BEFORE talent hits EU .. So why they didn't just merge Killian BEFORE they patched talents ? But this is always the…
  • Borsuc -

Quote from Uhrzeiger23: “They use a script to merge (that's why bank is fcked up after merge) Since talent are new here their script doesn't have any information about talent and simply just delete it (or what ever it does)” Proof? Quote from…
  • Nevena~ -

Replied to the thread Berserker Zerkers' talents.

Alright I'll try that out, but ideally I don't really need to reposition much, I was mainly looking for the "base" guidelines when it comes to talents ^^ Thank you for the insight though :)