Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• lady.kill -

Replied to the thread Mystic titanic favour lock on (changed/buged?) since last patch?.

This also appears on Priests focus heal btw
  • Ratoc -

Replied to the thread Verkaufe/Tausche Lanzer,Warri,Brawler Gear.

• flashbetagama -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

My character: Ultrax Ultrax's Server: (EN) - Mystel (0/3) BuddyUp Code: Ultrax#5411
  • Xilokz -

Replied to the thread Mangelhafte Informationspolitk seitens GameForge.

Quote from Shalltêar: “Dann sollte direkt im Tera discord die vollständigen Patch notes bekannt gegeben werden. Dann brauchen die COmas im Forum noch weniger zu machen als was sie schon tun. ” Soon TM
  • Zancara -

Replied to the thread Fixing the enchantment seals.

• Màyà_GM -

Liked eutri’s post in the thread Event issues already.

Like (Post)
    You mailed unbankable, untradable liquid mirages knowing full well an insane amount of people was online fishing on undergeared alts Congratulations
  • Daianyra -

Liked Hnery’s post in the thread Turn off icons for quest gatherable on compass?.

Like (Post)
    Since the gathering/crafting revamp, quest gatherables are now visible as gathering nodes on the compass, which is a little annoying when you're trying to find and gather actual crafting materials since they use the same indicators. Could we get an…
  • Buxeri2 -

Replied to the thread Santa Event Feedback.

They remake it the event but dunno how many hits oyu need now
  • Hnery -

Liked Nori’s post in the thread NPC around fishing locations..

Like (Post)
    Hello, i would like to ask, if is possible to forward adding Bank and Broker NPC next to the merchants at fishing locations? Not every single fishing location is close to city... so would be nice, if is that possible and if we can have them…
  • Hnery -

Posted the thread Turn off icons for quest gatherable on compass?.

Thread
    Since the gathering/crafting revamp, quest gatherables are now visible as gathering nodes on the compass, which is a little annoying when you're trying to find and gather actual crafting materials since they use the same indicators. Could we get an…
  • Popowild -

Replied to the thread Event issues already.

The real mistake was releasing fishing and Batu at the same time. Two time consuming event / content at the same time is a bad idea, given batu is designed for raids. I am a popori, I want fishes :p, I did not even try Batu yet, and probably won't for a…
  • Atmorph -

Quote from Assazinchen: “Still not fixed, by the way. We just entered the BR and the AIHM camps, and on both, we got the green Kelsaik debuff, which made our entire raid die after 60 seconds. Not sure if it also happens on other bosses as I'm writing…
  • Xtortion -

Replied to the thread Fixing the enchantment seals.

Yeah seems to be all fixed. Thank you :) Topic can be closed.
  • Borsuc -

Replied to the thread Some very interesting news(for once).

Quote from Miriad: “Quote from Borsuc: “We all have regrets. But since they are your own fault, own up to them with maturity. Buy it again if it bugs you that much, or buy the unbinder. ” Ok, so we should just avoid to expect good things in the…
  • Tera Rising -

Liked xLightz’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
  • senita456 -

Liked eutri’s post in the thread Event issues already.

Like (Post)
    You mailed unbankable, untradable liquid mirages knowing full well an insane amount of people was online fishing on undergeared alts Congratulations
  • eutri -

• xLightz -

Liked Uhrzeiger23’s post in the thread Mangelhafte Informationspolitk seitens GameForge.

Like (Post)
    Warri buff Ninja und archer nerf etc. seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com/…7808/ktera-patch-20180920 Es ist wohl zuviel verlangt von BHS bzw GF copy paste von Spielern zu machen, die so frei sind und übersetzen.
  • Tomo -

Liked Nori’s post in the thread NPC around fishing locations..

Like (Post)
    Hello, i would like to ask, if is possible to forward adding Bank and Broker NPC next to the merchants at fishing locations? Not every single fishing location is close to city... so would be nice, if is that possible and if we can have them…
  • Assazinchen -

Still not fixed, by the way. We just entered the BR and the AIHM camps, and on both, we got the green Kelsaik debuff, which made our entire raid die after 60 seconds. Not sure if it also happens on other bosses as I'm writing this during the run, but…