Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Miriad -

Replied to the thread Graphics Auto-Optimize....

Quote from Katherin: “But that option is for Guardian Legion (even so isn't working) and has nothing to do with graphics (at least for me it never activated), have u tried using specific graphics option setup? For me the only time when Tera change my…
  • Xilokz -

Liked tobtheking2’s post in the thread Is Tera worth starting for a new player?.

Like (Post)
    The sad thing is that too many stupid rich people still invest so much money/TT into the Game o_o most of the Event Items like Keys for Batu Chest etc are worth so much gold...combined with happy hour and shit rng + gearing costs...they probably make a…
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Liked tobtheking2’s post in the thread Is Tera worth starting for a new player?.

Like (Post)
    The sad thing is that too many stupid rich people still invest so much money/TT into the Game o_o most of the Event Items like Keys for Batu Chest etc are worth so much gold...combined with happy hour and shit rng + gearing costs...they probably make a…
  • tobtheking2 -

Liked Katherin’s post in the thread Is Tera worth starting for a new player?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Xilokz: “We arent looking for a fight. We are here because we really like this game. We want change for the better / for everyone. So we do as much bad advertising as we can(It worked in VM4). Also is there no point to sugarcoat this game…
  • tobtheking2 -

Replied to the thread Is Tera worth starting for a new player?.

• Pheonixnova -

Replied to the thread Stamm lf massiven DD.

• Uhrzeiger23 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Xilokz: “We arent looking for a fight. We are here because we really like this game. We want change for the better / for everyone. So we do as much bad advertising as we can(It worked in VM4). Also is there no point to sugarcoat this game…
  • senita456 -

Replied to the thread More Grind Incoming & Dungeon Entries Revamp.

Quote from YustForFun: “Bluehole doesnt care what we say in our forums they maybe care a bit what koreans say in their forum but not in ours they only care when gf says something to them since they have a contract and so we have to influence gf to…
  • YustForFun -

Bluehole doesnt care what we say in our forums they maybe care a bit what koreans say in their forum but not in ours they only care when gf says something to them since they have a contract and so we have to influence gf to indirectly influence bluehole…
  • Gyusza -

Quote from YustForFun: “@senita456 still if gf wants more money they have to give us a way we both can deal or they lose all the money income and as u can see tera provides a lot of money i dont think its in their interest to shut it down rapidely Thats…
  • Xilokz -

Like (Post)
  • YustForFun -

@senita456 still if gf wants more money they have to give us a way we both can deal or they lose all the money income and as u can see tera provides a lot of money i dont think its in their interest to shut it down rapidely Thats the reason we also have…
  • Katherin -

• Tomo -

just quit tera and wait for lost ark, tera is just getting worse and worse. more stupid grind, more money requirement, no positiv patch in sight
  • senita456 -

Quote from YustForFun: “Yes sounds bad and sadly the only way how they will change things is to stop giving them money else they keep going as it is and dont care ” When it comes to online games it usually comes down to either give them money or they…
  • @Darkhazes Can I ask you which Keyboard you are using? We we're talking about a problem like this a few weeks back: board.tera.gameforge.com/index…reezing-on-lauch-alt-tab/
  • Xilokz -

Quote from Katherin: “Quote from Uhrzeiger23: “he is here because i tries to change something and make that game better same like me i dont really play this game right now, just login for bahaar and log off again but still like tera and want it like…
  • Rafera -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread More Grind Incoming & Dungeon Entries Revamp.

Like (Post)
    Quote from m4ch1: “"Through Adventure Token System, endgame players who generally focus on playing Bahaar’s Sanctum, Grotto of Lost Souls (hard) can use the system to their advantage to exclusively play those dungeons. in addition, each dungeon will…
  • kanemi -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread Can you finally do something before the year 2033?.

Like (Post)
    Just do something about this retarded rng ffs. Since week if not month we ask you GF to do something against this stupid RNG system. It can't be true ... i'm about to reach 50% on my HO+0 Boots after i failed already too many time on my +0 Weapon. Is…
  • KekEfron -

Replied to the thread Moggen.

Meinte Transmoggen ja :D sry hätte es auschreiben sollen ^^ achso ok :| naja ich werd mich mit dem zufrieden geben was mir gegeben wird :D Danke <3