Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Andrea -

Replied to the thread Artisan Refining Tool.

• Xelios -

Posted the thread Kein PLatz im Inventar.

Thread
    Das Platzproblem im Inventar ist ne Katastrophe. Brauche mindestens eine 2te Seite im Inventar. Verbringe mehr Zeit mein Inventar+Bank zu sortieren als mit Spielen!!! Macht irgendwas, legt die ganzen nokteniumsinfusionen zusammen, hab 4 normale, die…
  • Skoza -

Replied to the thread Neuer KR Content 20.12.2018 Max Lv.70.

EDIT: Equipment Synthesis tera.nexon.com/news/devnote/View.aspx?n4ArticleSN=378 Jetzt kann man Mats sammeln um seinem EQ zusätzliche Stats zu geben und es kommen 2 neue EQ Teile die man natürlich auch aufwerten kann......
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Liked Potio’s post in the thread Neuer KR Content 20.12.2018 Max Lv.70.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Uhrzeiger23: “Die meisten brawler wissen einfach net wie man brawler richtig spielt^^ ” Stimmt vielleicht aber Brawler ist trotzdem "sch..". Wir/Ich sehen es ja jeden Tag in Bahaar.
  • Potio -

Quote from Uhrzeiger23: “Die meisten brawler wissen einfach net wie man brawler richtig spielt^^ ” Stimmt vielleicht aber Brawler ist trotzdem "sch..". Wir/Ich sehen es ja jeden Tag in Bahaar.
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Proposed change for Gear Enchantment System.

• Katherin -

Replied to the thread Santa Event Feedback.

Quote from Finero: “they said, they're already working on a change for the next weekend they're also trying to improve the desert event, but that might take a bit longer due to the testing ='D how that's gonna look like, i can't really tell let's…
  • Sheperd -

Liked Màyà_GM’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Linden: “I hope to read positive news related to this subject sometime before or after the current season because after that I fear the ripple effect will really start to show the damage that has been done. ” youtube.com/watch?v=0HrmuUl9fEQ
  • senita456 -

Liked Miriad’s post in the thread Some very interesting news(for once).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Om3Ga: “@Miriad: It's not about you being happy or making a right or wrong decision. It's about GF making money. The more money they get the longer the game lives. Also you could buy it via trade broker if you don't want to waste real money…
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Die meisten brawler wissen einfach net wie man brawler richtig spielt^^
  • Deathkuba -

nun ist talentsystem da aber keiner will mit brawler laufen :^) weil der lanzer einfach viel zu viel Sicherheit gibt vorallem buffs etc. hat ja voll was gebracht das talentsystem:^)
  • PizzaWarrior -

Replied to the thread Missing informations in Patch Notes for Patch 77.

After searching a bit I found some Patch notes and Google documents which can be usefull and should represent the actual TERA EU Patch 77: KTERA Fishing/Crafting/Gathering Patch Note: seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com/…9898/ktera-patch-20180913 KTERA Class…
  • Codela -

Replied to the thread Mangelhafte Informationspolitk seitens GameForge.

Es wäre tatsächlich schön, wenn wir die kompletten Patchnotes bekämen. Ich weiß zwar nicht, inwiefern GF die Patches von Bluehole samt Infos und Patchnotes zugeschickt bekommt, aber es wäre wirklich toll, wenn man davor den Spielern die Änderungen…
  • Codela -

Replied to the thread Missing informations in Patch Notes for Patch 77.

Quote from Deathtrix: “[...] 4:Class balances-Sorc fusion buff, Valk buffs, Ninja+Archer nerfs(Im sure theres more) [...] ” I knew it! Yesterday, it really looked like I was dealing less damage with my Archer than before. :P
  • Senshanth -

Posted the thread Retours sur le Désert de Batu.

Thread
    Bonjour, Je partage mon ressenti sur le dernier event de raid fraichement sorti hier le "Désert de Batu" après une journée dedans (n'hésitez pas à partager votre ressenti aussi en réponse). Le déroulement Résumé très court pour ceux qui n'ont pas…
  • Kaikanken -

Liked john4iri’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nooblord42: “If a merge where to happen here my bank on Killian merged with Mystel will probably cause the same mess and I do not want to play bank sorting for a day and I do not want to play without a bank. ” Easily the most selfish…
  • Kaikanken -

Liked m4ch1’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Amsterdam: “if killian is dead..and ALL of mystel does not want a merge then the "NO" 's clearly outnumber the rest :P basic math. killian doesn't get to call the shots, you've had 2-3 merges already. ” Why are people against merge, isnt more…
  • Xilokz -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

• Xilokz -

Liked Màyà_GM’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Linden: “I hope to read positive news related to this subject sometime before or after the current season because after that I fear the ripple effect will really start to show the damage that has been done. ” youtube.com/watch?v=0HrmuUl9fEQ
  • Yenkoes -

Liked Xtortion’s post in the thread Event issues already.

Like (Post)
    I think the biggest issue right now is that the loot is really bad. I truly appreciate all the work that is done to set this up but the loot is honestly REALLY BAD for the amount of time you spend in this dungeon. Really got to look into this if you want…