Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sicheln -

Replied to the thread Die Gilde "Rotes Banner" sucht allerlei Arten von Spielern.

• sati -

Replied to the thread any news on server merge?.

Seems like OP missed the "Forwarded" thread: Merge Killian and Mystel already. ;)
  • Buschfunker -

Make the merged server a pve server and activate outlaw just in VO. All problems solved. No cry from pve players.
  • All these little kids here. "copied from Black Desert, copied from here, copied from there". No. Even these games copied from others. This goes back nearly 30 years.
  • Denroc -

Replied to the thread Tarnlichtung nach dem Patch.

Wenn der Kram überhaupt noch stattfindet. Bei dem was momentan abgeht, glaube ich fast das diese Art event einfach aussterben könnte weil man dafür ja nicht genug Zeit aufbringt.
  • Lizielim -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

Buddy up Code ;) My character: Lizielim Server: (EN) - Mystel BuddyUp Code: Lizielim#9840 0/3
  • Xtortion -

Liked ssion’s post in the thread any news on server merge?.

Like (Post)
    as the title says i'd like to know if there is any news about merging killian and mystel. playerbase in killian is barely doable for pve lfgs but any server side pvp is completely dead and pointless for all types of pvp content that exists outside of…
  • xLightz -

• Kraxler -

Liked jiji’s post in the thread Loot disappears after 45 sec seriously?.

Like (Post)
    tQs5U6J.png well then
  • Tagocchi -

Replied to the thread Sammelthread BuddyUp! / Freundescode.

Mein Charakter: Tagocchi Mein Server: (DE) - Yurian Freundescode: Tagocchi#9286 Viel Spaß c:
  • Màyà_GM -

Liked ssion’s post in the thread any news on server merge?.

Like (Post)
    as the title says i'd like to know if there is any news about merging killian and mystel. playerbase in killian is barely doable for pve lfgs but any server side pvp is completely dead and pointless for all types of pvp content that exists outside of…
  • xLightz -

Replied to the thread Hammer in Shadow Sanguinary.

I'm almost positive it's the quality patchnotes.
  • HeXoo -

Liked Galtero’s post in the thread patch 79 - ingame DPS meter and shinrameter.

Like (Post)
    Hello, i'd like to add some points to this 1) the dps meter is only in the training dungeon, and point being it only shows overall damage per second, not actually a detailed breakdown of skills which is the actual point of benefiting from shinrameter…
  • HeXoo -

Liked Bargg’s post in the thread patch 79 - ingame DPS meter and shinrameter.

Like (Post)
    Dps meter user=Proxy user? No.
  • Tatsumi -

Posted the thread Hammer in Shadow Sanguinary.

Thread
    Quoting the patch notes "In Shadow Sanguinary, you can once again loot Dakuryon’s Hammer to improve your superior brooches." But you can't actually loot it, you can only obtain it with the tokens you receive in the vanguard after completing the dungeon,…
  • ssion -

Posted the thread any news on server merge?.

Thread
  • Aeq -

Replied to the thread Tarnlichtung nach dem Patch.

Quote from Denroc: “Yes ich erwarte hier keine Toptier mats aber irgendwas an bufffood zum Beispiel. Sowas wie Lamm und dark root beer wird immer gern gesehen. Rootbeer aber wenn dann in 5er oder 10er stacks, da das zeug weggelutscht wird wie…
  • Aeq -

Replied to the thread patch 79 - ingame DPS meter and shinrameter.

Quote from Hotasduck: “Man, the proxy ghost hunt is soooooooooooooo 2018 Can't believe in 2019 people are still crying about it ” People obviously still live in 2018!
  • Aeq -

Replied to the thread Upcoming changes to region-specific-consumables.

Quote from Tomo: “for useless programmer who can't write that script, just add merchant who trade every bravery/canephora into the better one >.> ” Too much effort, mate.