Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DireWolf -

Replied to the thread Verantwortung für den Shop - Lieber Atmorph.

Wäre es möglich den Geisterritterhelm über den Shop verfügbar zu machen, wäre mir wirklich ein hohe Summe an TT wert... Als so einzigartig und besonders dürfte der Helm wohl inzwischen nicht mehr gelten, glaube kaum das jemand verärgert darüber…
  • Kaikanken -

Liked Borsuc’s post in the thread Enough with that cuteness.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darknova: “How is it a joke, or how does realism even matter, when in the same game we are fighting gods, demons or dragons?” Because melee attacks follow mostly the laws of physics, or else they wouldn't look the way they do. Does TERA…
  • Kaikanken -

Liked tomba’s post in the thread Enough with that cuteness.

Like (Post)
    "stop hating on elins just because they have too many costumes they are pure 100-year-old creatures and they need more uncensored bad-ass armor because we don't have enough also we need more than 5 elin-only shop sales per week!!!!!!!!!! when will…
  • Kaikanken -

Liked Nigirakisu’s post in the thread Enough with that cuteness.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darknova: “Also, no, Nigirikasu, you're NOT whining because it's unfair to the rest, no matter how you try to sell it as such, you are whining because you single out Elins as you hate them, and not because they get more stuff than other…
  • Kaikanken -

Like (Post)
    Quote from lady.kill: “Tbh there wasn't anything elin only a long Time. Not even any descent costume in general. Would love to see more costumes for all genders+races. ” There is no reason to be in a long or short time. I said that cause everything…
  • Kaikanken -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darknova: “You realize that today's update essentially doesn't include anything new? Of course they try to milk money where money is at. Also, "Because yeah Elins do not have neough already" Like I just told you, Elins don't really have a…
  • Kaikanken -

Liked HellMilitia’s post in the thread Enough with that cuteness.

Like (Post)
    ++ KTera Publisher Nexon also publishes Vindictus in EU and they have some really bad ass costumes e.g.zAAQbeh6h0zQkvVQ3Jf23svW_b6hFi5xzEKLN1KT4rpoyT3F2YWi=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu 55043.png I always wanted a Grim Reaper Cloak for Halloween =/
  • Kaikanken -

Like (Post)
    For god sake stop with Elin only costumes and every cute stuff they already have around 300 costumes. Release anything for everyone and more battle wise. Yeah I get it most are elins but still it's a joke how shitty it is
  • Katherin -

Replied to the thread [Event]Advent Calendar Prizes day by day.

Quote from senita456: “Update: (19/12)"Bait Box"(5x Dappled Bait;5x Popo Bait;5x Mechanical Worm) (Just like 13/12) ” Lol, did I go back in time? :elin18:
  • senita456 -

Replied to the thread [Event]Advent Calendar Prizes day by day.

Update: (19/12)"Bait Box"(5x Dappled Bait;5x Popo Bait;5x Mechanical Worm) (Just like 13/12)
  • Aeq -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread Can you finally do something before the year 2033?.

Like (Post)
    Just do something about this retarded rng ffs. Since week if not month we ask you GF to do something against this stupid RNG system. It can't be true ... i'm about to reach 50% on my HO+0 Boots after i failed already too many time on my +0 Weapon. Is…
  • Aeq -

Replied to the thread Enough with that cuteness.

Quote from Eliannah: “Tfw people are still trying to justify weird kinks and pedophilia, OOF! >Almost 2019 ” Seems like certain wet dreams won't ever end.
  • Lupulsaiu -

Liked Borsuc’s post in the thread Enough with that cuteness.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darknova: “How is it a joke, or how does realism even matter, when in the same game we are fighting gods, demons or dragons?” Because melee attacks follow mostly the laws of physics, or else they wouldn't look the way they do. Does TERA…
  • Lupulsaiu -

Like (Post)
    For god sake stop with Elin only costumes and every cute stuff they already have around 300 costumes. Release anything for everyone and more battle wise. Yeah I get it most are elins but still it's a joke how shitty it is
  • tomba -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Darknova: “Okay, if physical appearance matters in strength, then how comes someone who does 10 points of damage at level one will do hundreds, thousands, and eventually even millions times the damage at later stages, while still looking the…
  • Darknova -

I could do that, but it's not supported. And while I don't care that much about it, just said I'd rather have those instead of the costumes. Then someone misinterpreted my post just because he wanted to be angry et voilá. @Nigikirasu: The problem with…
  • Nigirakisu -

Quote from Darknova: “Okay, if physical appearance matters in strength, then how comes someone who does 10 points of damage at level one will do hundreds, thousands, and eventually even millions times the damage at later stages, while still looking the…
  • tomba -

Okay well in all seriousness then, why don't you just get a de-sensor mod to restore original looks? People are complaining about the constant elin-focused shop sales when a lot of other costumes are being ignored all the time so get out of here because…
  • Darknova -

Tfw people use OOF, like good "I'M-SO-IN" kids. What's the word? "Yikes!"?
  • Eliannah -

Tfw people are still trying to justify weird kinks and pedophilia, OOF! >Almost 2019