Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from john4iri: “I dont know if its already posted but ye the future is here. board.tera.gameforge.com/index…39a2c8fcbd0dc012e880d53dd On left side:1. 5 Power boost + (?) Aggro boost for 50s, while pet is summoned, most probably proc-ed or has…
  • sati -

Replied to the thread Dungeon Loot Changes and Gear Item Changes..

BHS or GF and "easy fix" :D That just doesn't match.
  • I dont know if its already posted but ye the future is here. board.tera.gameforge.com/index…39a2c8fcbd0dc012e880d53dd On left side:1. 5 Power boost + (?) Aggro boost for 50s, while pet is summoned, most probably proc-ed or has CD 2. Exp boost 3.…
  • sati -

Liked Contii’s post in the thread Make new items bankable.

Like (Post)
    I don't know if anyone made this topic before but it is pretty much annoying to have items that are not bankable and being forced to keep them in the inventory. At least make them soulbound and let us bank them
  • Kraxler -

Since they changed some items to superior Rarity why the don't change loot option to: Superior Item > You need to roll Uncommon & rare Item > Autoroll Common Item > Round Robin Easy fix
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Well there is reason why More rng You can't give hammer anymore after clear So more rng > more P2w > more money This "game" is 100% cash grab and not a "game" anymore
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Liked CornishRex’s post in the thread Dungeon Loot Changes and Gear Item Changes..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Uhrzeiger23: “Sometimes you have to change loot because of rare items (amplifier....) Or to give people hammer from bahaar That's not possible anymore without shadystuff :elin3: ” tfw game is forcing players to use proxy more and more Why…
  • Buschfunker -

Like (Post)
    I don't know if anyone made this topic before but it is pretty much annoying to have items that are not bankable and being forced to keep them in the inventory. At least make them soulbound and let us bank them
  • CornishRex -

Quote from Uhrzeiger23: “Sometimes you have to change loot because of rare items (amplifier....) Or to give people hammer from bahaar That's not possible anymore without shadystuff :elin3: ” tfw game is forcing players to use proxy more and more Why…
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Gathering Material Spots (not completed).

Quote from Alerine: “I'd like to share couple of sweet spots where you can obtain about 200 gathering materials in a short amount of time ,without having to travel much. I've found out for a few of the materials , the most important and that are needed…
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Sometimes you have to change loot because of rare items (amplifier....) Or to give people hammer from bahaar That's not possible anymore without shadystuff :elin3:
  • LeviathanX -

Posted the thread Tooltips do not align....

Thread
    Hello, it is not major critical, but someone forgot to update the tooltips on the skills. For instance see the screenshot in the attachment. Warrior D-Stance should now show stats of 153% aggro and 30% more endurance (among others). The tooltip on…
  • LeviathanX -

Dunno, never saw loot lasting longer than15 secs on the ground as people are picking it up faster than free food from a five star banquet...
  • Kraxler -

Replied to the thread Priest und Knockdowns.

• Uhrzeiger23 -

Replied to the thread Priest und Knockdowns.

In Korea ist pvp noch mehr dead als bei uns :elin2:
  • Kraxler -

Like (Post)
  • kichakicha -

Like (Post)
  • kichakicha -

Liked Xtortion’s post in the thread Forge button.

Like (Post)
    Delete the BASE_UI.gpk in your _S1UI or _Mods folder.
  • Kraxler -

Quote from tobtheking2: “Quote from Archer89: “Loot also disappears alot quicker now. Same for motes. ” That is intended but just obviously wasnt mentioned in patch notes. ” Like anything else. Only useless information was shared xD - Base Endu…
  • Sylveon -

Liked Kumas’s post in the thread Yet another plea for oldschool server (a setup plan?).

Like (Post)
    TERA from the past compared to now was much better, it was original outside and inside not boring at all, not for me anyway. The game seemed to use 100% of its potential, back then i could run old stuff like AC or MC with friends countless times and we…