Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dark Isa -

Replied to the thread [PvE - Yurian] Gildenübersicht.

Hallo, könnte bitte Numquam retro aus der Gildenübersicht entfernt werden? Vielen Lieben Dank schon mal. Liebe Grüße
  • benox -

Replied to the thread Sync in BGs.

You know nothing Jon Freundlish ! & you willl know nothing about all issues ... no offical answer from GF team as usual. SYNC Q : Lot of peoples abuse this mechanic to win, ( & now with the BG ranking you will see this more often ) The matchmaking…
  • Rafera -

Liked Cheresha’s post in the thread Sync in BGs.

Like (Post)
    So if i am in pvp guild i cant q for bgs cuz its sync q. Not our problem the game is dead and there is only 1-2 games going
  • Cheresha -

So if i am in pvp guild i cant q for bgs cuz its sync q. Not our problem the game is dead and there is only 1-2 games going
  • Cheresha -

Liked Tomo’s post in the thread Sync in BGs.

Like (Post)
    so if i know a guild member is queing, i have to stop then or what?? xD its impossible to stop sync, because if my guiild ask me if i want to run some BG, i am not allowed anymore ?? wtf
  • Daianyra -

Like (Post)
    don't forget the 5people who always go afk if the first fight was lost, so its basically always 5vs10 after the first fight :^)
  • Freundlich -

if there is no answer, the community will solve it. the responsible people have more important things to do! but ... would be nice to know how it would feel with a fair matchmaking system
  • Freundlich -

Liked Rafera’s post in the thread Sync in BGs.

Like (Post)
    problem isnt the players doing sync queue, the problem is the matching system. Matching system needs rework.
  • Kraxler -

Replied to the thread Dear Atmorph, here is your Shop-Feedback :).

I dpnt think they do it. They will release new accesories and there is a materials which isn't even bankable too. I don't know what up witht this whole not bankable stuff. I mean equipping alts is already pain enough
  • Rafera -

Like (Post)
    don't forget the 5people who always go afk if the first fight was lost, so its basically always 5vs10 after the first fight :^)
  • Tomo -

• Tomo -

Liked Rafera’s post in the thread Sync in BGs.

Like (Post)
    problem isnt the players doing sync queue, the problem is the matching system. Matching system needs rework.
  • Rafera -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread Sync in BGs.

Like (Post)
    It's a big difference if you synch with 2 or 10. Just saying.
  • Rafera -

• NewDraven -

Replied to the thread Extreme ms schwankungen.

Quote from Arlos: “Wieviel Mbit ankommen hat keinen Einfluss auf deine ms. Die ms zeigen an mit welcher Verzögerung die Mbit ankommen. Wenn ein LKW 10t Kartoffeln geladen hat und in nen Stau gerät kommen immernoch 10t Kartoffeln aber erst…
  • Kasea -

Liked Kiciuk’s post in the thread This censor really.....

Like (Post)
    Quote from senita456: “(flat is justice?) ” tenor.gif
  • Lebtejebo -

Replied to the thread Low level Isle of Dawn > level 13 weapon skins Fashion coupon.

I cant belive i wasted my time on reading this post..
  • benox -

Liked Freundlich’s post in the thread HACKER IN BG.

Like (Post)
    Hey ho have you already sent a ticket to the support? Anyway, that's probably another tolerated tool. Since nobody knows exactly what is allowed and what is not, the matter seems unclear. One thing is clear! You can cheat but do not talk about it!…
  • Rias Gremory -

Replied to the thread Dear Atmorph, here is your Shop-Feedback :).

Hope they update that item for the future to make it bankable. Dunno but they do it like the old system again in a slowly way. Dusgusting. MAKE it bankable!