Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jinh -

Liked HavocRL’s post in the thread Oldschool server please.

Like (Post)
    The problem was bind on pick, if the item is tradable, just buy it if you can't drop it. I remember buying Abyss swords cause i never saw them drop on dear Nightmare Meldita despite seeing 2 or 3 pairs of boots. I truly preferred the time were loots were…
  • Rafera -

Liked Moler’s post in the thread Codex - International guild of Killian.

Like (Post)
    5) Match the guild's mindset and genuine sence of behaviour. Can you tell more about this? My experience so far was is to flame PvE servers in battlegrounds, is this still true? :elin38:
  • Chacytay -

Liked Aza’s post in the thread Priest's Words of Vitality: range increase glyph doesn't work.

Like (Post)
    Hello, Do we have any news about this ? It's been two weeks and the problem has not been solved, this is annoying for priests since they have to litteraly touch the boss in order to get every teammates inside the healing AoE (in order for them to be…
  • Jixxy -

Liked Aza’s post in the thread Priest's Words of Vitality: range increase glyph doesn't work.

Like (Post)
    Hello, Do we have any news about this ? It's been two weeks and the problem has not been solved, this is annoying for priests since they have to litteraly touch the boss in order to get every teammates inside the healing AoE (in order for them to be…
  • Tomo -

Replied to the thread Awakened healers changes.

It's fine in my opinion the way it is. If you make everything too easy, its no fun anymore. You can easily get all Partymembers into the buffarea, so making them bigger is not necessary.
  • Kapt -

Liked jinh’s post in the thread Oldschool server please.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Borsuc: “Quote from jinh: “PvP wise, maybe, but you don't PvP so I'm assuming you're talking about PvE and the imbalance we have now isnt that different from the one we had back then, while we didn't have X classes or Y OP skills, some…
  • Rafera -

Replied to the thread Nerf RMHM HP????!.

First disable all battlegrounds and pvp features in the game. Then you can argue if it is or not a pvp game :)
  • Kapt -

Liked Tadeshi’s post in the thread Oldschool server please.

Like (Post)
    I honestly don't understand people. Some of you here complain about how grindy and boring and farmfest the game is, and then the masses agree that "ah yes, it's way too grindy" but then here you say vm1 was better, because you literally had to grind your…
  • Aza -

Replied to the thread Priest's Words of Vitality: range increase glyph doesn't work.

• Rafera -

Liked HavocRL’s post in the thread Oldschool server please.

Like (Post)
    The problem was bind on pick, if the item is tradable, just buy it if you can't drop it. I remember buying Abyss swords cause i never saw them drop on dear Nightmare Meldita despite seeing 2 or 3 pairs of boots. I truly preferred the time were loots were…
  • Eternyawar -

Replied to the thread Nerf RMHM HP????!.

Don't know why you come here to complain that talents will break pvp balance when you claim in every pvp thread that pvp is dead. And anyway last season leaderboard proved once again that, as soon as there are good rewards, you can't help but wintrade…
  • Kapt -

Liked Hotasduck’s post in the thread Nerf RMHM HP????!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Borsuc: “Quote from Rafera: “And you still play? What you think they will do if people still play the degraded content they offer? Change anything? What for, if players still pay and play. If you and others as the main complainers about…
  • Eternyawar -

Liked Hotasduck’s post in the thread Nerf RMHM HP????!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Borsuc: “Quote from Rafera: “And you still play? What you think they will do if people still play the degraded content they offer? Change anything? What for, if players still pay and play. If you and others as the main complainers about…
  • Shiro -

Replied to the thread Guild BAM.

Quote from Kyin: “? This is wrong Last friday it spawned at: Last Friday at 7:12 PM @everyone Guild BAM will spawn soon! And the friday before that one it spawned at like 10:50PM, the times are wrong @Shiro Any explanations? ” The spawn times in…
  • HavocRL -

Replied to the thread Oldschool server please.

• SisterofVi -

Replied to the thread Gildensuche-Yurian.

Herzlich Willkommen im Forum :) Ich finde das mega klasse und würde euch zwar gerne weiterhelfen, aber bin leider in keiner Gilde die für euer Anliegen passend ist. Viel Glück bei der Suche und ich hoffe ihr findet das was ihr sucht! Ansonsten auch…
  • Denroc -

Replied to the thread Civil Unrest Ranking.

Da hab ich fast den weekly push vergessen.
  • Hotasduck -

Liked Kiriak’s post in the thread TeraLore.com introduction (ex. teradatabase.net).

Like (Post)
    Hi, guys! I'm Kiriak, the main developer of the http://teralore.com (ex teradatabase.net). I'm writing this post to let you know, that i'm no longer working on the teradatabase.net and moved the site to the new domain: http://teralore.com. If you are…
  • Hotasduck -

Liked Kiriak’s post in the thread TeraLore.com introduction (ex. teradatabase.net).

Like (Post)
    Site update: - All language sections updated up to the latest version of the game.