Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DyosTera -

Replied to the thread Sammelthread BuddyUp! / Freundescode.

Gerne für den upcoming Patch zu nutzen. LunarDancer is coming c: Lûnea#4623
  • LadyHks -

Replied to the thread Tera Club Question.

Thanks guys for reply :) Since it's week-end and it's paid already I won't be contacting support for now :D I will wait like Sunflare said, probably i'm gonna get them when new month start :) If by Monday I don't get them , i will contact support . By the way…
  • Dante99 -

Replied to the thread account cannot be updated at this time HELP!.

IT worked now, nividia installed some type of proxy and it was hidden so i disabled it and tried again and worked
  • Sunflare -

I've tried... and got attacked for it... Tera Club still automatically extended And not only me... Tera Club Auto Renewal Quote from LadyHks: “Are these only for first time, or we supposed to get that gift monthly? ” Every month. It's possible the…
  • Bluefrost -

If its the first day of a new sub you could try contacting support and trying to get your money back? Also I think the keys and scrolls are monthly, not first time only, though can't confirm it.
  • TeraPower -

Replied to the thread Removal of Tank and Healer accessories makes the game less diverse.

I guess so, but it feels like we're getting filtered into this dps only mindset and that's what the game revolves around, where ever you look now, it's mostly about "dps meter anyone? what's my dps?". It's just sad. Being a tank should not be about…
  • deathfeeble -

Replied to the thread Removal of Tank and Healer accessories makes the game less diverse.

Well, tanks and healers got generally buffed, when it comes to healing and aggro, so that special jewellery is no longer even relevant. I think it would be even better if there were even less consumables and jewellery and the stats were put directly on…
  • TeraPower -

Posted the thread Removal of Tank and Healer accessories makes the game less diverse.

Thread
    Pre-P.S.: I know it's an old removal but it still bugs me to no end. I am a dps main, but I cannot understand why they removed Tank and Healer focused accessories, leaving us with only two options, which yes, you guessed it, are damage focused. What is…
  • deathfeeble -

Relog, you should get the same gifts every time you buy again or the subscription renews. Sometimes there can be a few hours delay (I never had it this way, though). If you really don't get the goods in your item claim, you can write to support and they…
  • LadyHks -

Posted the thread Tera Club Question.

Thread
    8| 8| So , me and my boyfriend Purchased Tera club last month, and this month it got renewed :S We were not aware this was going to happen !! Doh :dash: Now we saw we can cancel subscription and we did- Question is , first time we have got some gift , keys and…
  • Narakuu -

Liked Sunflare’s post in the thread Reset times for Vanguard, quests, dungeons, battlegrounds.

Like (Post)
    Hi all, Here's a list of currently applicable reset times (CET*): 1. Vanguard daily quests** - 7 am CET; 2. Old factions/green daily quests*** - 7 am CET; 3. Guild daily questsº - 5 am CET; 4. Dungeon daily entries - 5 am CET; 5. Vanguard weekly bonus…
  • Feuertanz -

Liked WildWerner’s post in the thread Skills Deutsch - Englisch.

Like (Post)
    Nachdem ich oft englische Guides lese, hatte ich immer das Problem, dass es mühsam war, die Skills zu identifizieren. Bis mir es zu blöd wurde und ich mir die Arbeit gemacht habe, die Skill auf Deutsch und auf Englisch in einem Screenshot…
  • Dante99 -

Replied to the thread account cannot be updated at this time HELP!.

yeh i got blocked for a vpn and its unblocked but the account security keep showing "THIS ACCOUNT CANNOT BE UPDATED' i tried to restart my router and my pc still same, and i am not using the steam version and i tried many codes and when i log on from…
  • Borsuc -

Replied to the thread Tera and pc specs-dont bash your pc for no reason.

Quote from Glacial`: “I'm sorry to interrupt in this but I remember "unparking cores" was a thing when we were talking about gaining fps. Since @OP has a lot of them, could she make the game use a few more of those things, if not all? Because yes, by…
  • Zancara -

Posted the thread Happy hour : 35% d'écus TERA gratuits à saisir !.

Thread
    À partir de samedi 00h01 et pour une durée limitée, repartez avec 35% d'écus TERA en plus ! Qu'y a-t-il de plus merveilleux que le cliquetis d'une bourse débordante d'écus TERA ? Pendant 24 heures, remplissez-vous les poches : samedi 25 mars à…
  • Zancara -

Posted the thread Happy Hour: Jetzt 35% gratis TERA-Taler schnappen!.

Thread
    Ab Samstag 00:01 Uhr und nur für kurze Zeit: 35% mehr TERA-Taler! Nichts ist schöner als das klimpernde Geräusch vieler, vieler TERA-Taler. Für 24 Stunden lassen wir es wieder in euren Beuteln klingeln: Von Samstag, den 25. März um 00:01 Uhr bis…
  • Zancara -

Posted the thread Happy Hour: nab 35% free TERA Thalers now!.

Thread
    From Saturday 00:01 for a limited time only: 35% more TERA Thalers! The clinking sound of lots and lots of TERA Thalers is like music to your ears. For 24 hours we're giving your wallets a treat: from Saturday 25th March at 00:01 until 23:59, we're…
  • deathfeeble -

Replied to the thread Ban wave this past weekend..

I see, you don't even bother reading counter arguments and evidence. This is how you get to remain ignorant. Gl with your echo chambers and superiority complex.
  • Mitojen -

Replied to the thread New player.

• ZaMpa -

Replied to the thread Crash aléatoire!!!.

Il faut aussi avoir à l'esprit que le parc "PC" (sous windows) est une jungle incroyable, chaque configuration est différente, que ce soit matériel ou logiciel. Aussi, quand on y réfléchi un peu, on se rend compte que c'est déjà un exploit que ça…