Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arlos -

Replied to the thread [Returning player] Information about pve and class.

If you don't want to lvl anything I would recommend Zerk, Lancer or Mystic. Zerk is and will be in the future one of the top 3 DPS classes. Lancer and Mystic are always more wanted since they increase the dmg of the DPS classes.
  • Dan Hot -

Liked lady.kill’s post in the thread Class Awakening.

Like (Post)
    Meiner Meinung nach könnte man die Talismane auch weg lassen. Einen gescheiten Twink zu gearen+equippen ist jetzt schon viel Arbeit (Zeitaufwand/Kosten/Gearexp).
  • Arlos -

Replied to the thread Talentsystem?.

Quote from Stella-Chan: “@Salix ?? Meine Meinung nach bekommen wir kein Talent System :thumbdown: sonst würde schon Infos da sein oder gibt es welsche im Discord :huh: ist ja das neue Forum :chinese: ” Würden wir das Talentsystem bekommen wird es denke ich frühestens…
  • Dan Hot -

Liked Xilokz’s post in the thread Pure Enttäuschung.

Like (Post)
    4min für zensur ! Die paar TT machen euch wohl echt feuer unterm PO. Naja habs für euch mal "vorzensiert" *** Ich kenne die "beschwerde" zentrale. Aber öffentlich kann mal ruhig mal drüber disskutieren weil es geht seit JAHREN.
    zensiert und
  • 111313141.22 -

Replied to the thread MOD-WB finder ... ou j sais pas quoi....marre de l anti-jeu.

Eh, comment dire, j'ai un niveau très probablement supérieur à lui, mais je le laisse dans son "je suis un beta boy", le jeu n'a plus rien à voir avec la bêta, ton pseudo est inconnu tu n'as donc probablement jamais fait partis du "haut niveau"…
  • Papyraptor -

Replied to the thread Passer virtuose en Alchimie.

Salut, j'ai trouvé pour faire monter l'eau forte pour le test de virtuose en alchimie, il faut crafter des runes Emya (4 Quoirune des Titants et 1 catalyseur de professionnel), je passe par là pour zapper les bonus en critique, trop aléatoire
  • Borsuc -

Replied to the thread Talisman System.

Quote from Kraxler: “So why should i care for people with avg luck? Does the world resolve around them?” Off topic, but yes it does. Look up Normal (or Gaussian) Distribution. Your case is in the tiny minority (literally), it's just how the "logic of…
  • Noctilucent -

Posted the thread Reduced crit % on crafts, ninja patch or rng?.

Thread
    Can anyone confirm this? On the last 500 emeralds crafted I got 2% crit chance, compared to around 10% before. Might be my shit luck, but this seems suspicious..
  • Astarte -

it maybe good addon but not the way they want to add it, all talismans should be available in some merchant best vanguard one, and then you can lock them behind item lvl, no rng you just go a buy best talisman you can or like glyphs at manahan
  • Cute.Sorc -

2nd awakeing will be around summer and as far i know sorc and archer only idk if something else And other non awakening classes geting skill dmg boost.
  • Galtero -

Greetings, The problems you are likely to face soonish, is the so called "awakening" for half of the classes TERA currently has. Namely; Lancer, Brawler, Warrior, Slayer, Zerker, Priest, Mystic the other classes are to follow at a later point. as it…
  • Màyà_GM -

Liked Rafera’s post in the thread Talisman System.

Like (Post)
    The wise thing to do, is farm as much as you can now, then save everything you got for your children. once they grow up to twelve years old (pegi 12), give them everything for the chance to compete in this f2p game before they hit 18. Unless ofc, some…
  • senita456 -

Liked Kiciuk’s post in the thread Talisman System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kraxler: “You can make a strawpoll. Add them to the LAUNCHER (where everybody see it) and let them vote. if the majority want no RNG but higher cost then it's their opinion. ” For example i don't want any new shit to be introduced other…
  • Goldi -

Liked jiji’s post in the thread Fan Arts.

Like (Post)
    schauen alle beide recht nett aus ich hab die letzten paar tage kein wlan gehabt, deshalb hat es sich wieder mal was gesammelt ist zwar sfw aber besser sicher zu sein i guess idk (Hidden Content) hauro_d_by_meshitero-dc3g8k0.png …
  • Thern -

Liked Stella-Chan’s post in the thread Talentsystem?.

Like (Post)
    @Salix ?? Meine Meinung nach bekommen wir kein Talent System :thumbdown: sonst würde schon Infos da sein oder gibt es welsche im Discord :huh: ist ja das neue Forum :chinese:
  • Stella-Chan -

Replied to the thread Talentsystem?.

@Salix ?? Meine Meinung nach bekommen wir kein Talent System :thumbdown: sonst würde schon Infos da sein oder gibt es welsche im Discord :huh: ist ja das neue Forum :chinese:
  • Kiciuk -

Quote from Kraxler: “You can make a strawpoll. Add them to the LAUNCHER (where everybody see it) and let them vote. if the majority want no RNG but higher cost then it's their opinion. ” For example i don't want any new shit to be introduced other…
  • aToO -

Posted the thread [Returning player] Information about pve and class.

Thread
    Hello, I am a old pvp player who stopped a few years ago (before steam) for lack of pvp players... But currently, no mmorpg offers a quality pvp like tera a few years ago. So I would like to come back to the pve. So now i would like to know more about…
  • Patpadi -

Liked Jixxy’s post in the thread Class Awakening.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Scruffer: “Quote from lady.kill: “Meiner Meinung nach könnte man die Talismane auch weg lassen. Einen gescheiten Twink zu gearen+equippen ist jetzt schon viel Arbeit (Zeitaufwand/Kosten/Gearexp). ” zum glück gibt es einen cashshop :borg: ” Den…