Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AsunaNiechan -

Replied to the thread DD Sucht Stamm.

Hier noch ein Paar Werte von Mir, bitte urteilt nicht gleich weil ich nicht alles auf skilled habe bin erst seid 14 tagen wieder hier auf den Server Aktiv ! board.tera.gameforge.com/index…d4ba3e7b9045398cf9a8b5e36
  • Alnala -

Liked Iaito’s post in the thread removed jackpot bgs from ingame calendar.

Like (Post)
    Hey, the schedule should be back in the ingame calendar now! :elin27: Cheers Iaito
  • Alnala -

Replied to the thread SUPER HOUR event feedback.

cca 300 TT, 3x wheel turn :) 1. 50 MWA (almost that black mount) 2. jackpot - black +10power innerwear 400k +- 3. jackpot - some costume, 185 k in tb happy with event :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
  • Tech -

Replied to the thread SUPER HOUR event feedback.

I've never expected such an event tbh, it was really nice indeed.
  • Akiha -

Liked bijorde’s post in the thread Stamm sucht DD.

Like (Post)
    gude Gesucht ist ein DD für tägliche Runs gegen Abend. Wir sind Fruity - Lanzer/Mage Lluvia - Priest/Myst Refiya - Krieger/Krieger/Krieger Bijorde - Mage/Krieger Anforderungen: -vm+15 -alles fähig -Twink mit gear -sick dmg -schöne Kostüme Hier…
  • Akiha -

Liked tobtheking2’s post in the thread Progress Stamm sucht Tank.

Like (Post)
    Hallo liebe Yurianer, unsere Stamm ist momentan auf der Suche nach einem neuen Tank um den jetzigen Content in Form von Kunsthandwerk Kits noch komplettieren zu können aber besonders um gemeinsam als eingespielte Gruppe in den kommenden Content…
  • Glacial` -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

Since I generated a code for a friend of mine, I figured that I should just put the code here if anyone else wants to use it. BuddyUp Code: Glacialangel#6937 Availability: 1/3 I'm only active in the very late evenings / early mornings so don't expect…
  • Sunflare -

Replied to the thread Sunflare's Forum Feedback.

Quote from Vayus: “I personally like the mobile version though I also was fine with the WBB3 one even if there was no mobile support at all before. ” Well, I hate websites which force me to use only some mobile version even if I select 'request…
  • Glacial` -

Replied to the thread Global chat and newcomers.

Quote from Hr1s7i: “{1}Good for them according to whom? Cause you input here is irrelevant as long as it doesn't align with what they think {2}I didn't know you're omnipotent enough to know who needs what. You kind of proved my point. {3}If you don't…
  • Hr1s7i -

Replied to the thread Global chat and newcomers.

Quote from Glacial`: “Quote from Hr1s7i: “No. But you insinuate that the default path of any newbie should be to take advice, without any substantial evidence that this is what they really need. And you do that based on the assumption that you know…
  • Hr1s7i -

Replied to the thread Profanity filter #3.

I think he illustrated perfectly the kind of people who hug the filter xD
  • Falmer -

Replied to the thread Profanity filter #3.

Guys I found something relevant to this topic: youtube.com/watch?v=hEx6bDvmavc Think about it.
  • joradson -

Posted the thread a forever newbie..

Thread
    So.. Hello! :elin16: I've been a long-time TERA player, almost 5 years now I suppose, with big breaks due the previous launcher being completely stupid with me and just never working. this also means the highest level I have ever had is like 45? ( I was also…
  • GeminiPT -

Replied to a comment by Sunflare on GeminiPT’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Done sir!
  • Sunflare -

Liked Poofpoof’s post in the thread Hello, I'm back - about me and my reasons.

Like (Post)
    Welcome back Sunflare o/ I like your first post but I can't agree on very few things in the second post: - For me, the forum now loads way faster on mobile and is also really smoother to use on Pc. The old forum was weird and annoying to use on mobile,…
  • Sunflare -

Liked GeminiPT’s post in the thread Hello, I'm back - about me and my reasons.

Like (Post)
    Should be suprise ? I thought you never leave, actually, i thought you live inside the game O.o You always suprise me, Welcome back! BTW, feel free too steal me form my guild, be my guest. xD
  • Sunflare -

Wrote a comment on GeminiPT’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Use this URL in your signature: board.tera.gameforge.com/index…er/400035-GeminiPT/#about

^ this is not a headhunting attempt, q_q
  • Sunflare -

Replied to a comment by GeminiPT on Sunflare’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hope you can swim. \o/
  • GeminiPT -

Replied to the thread Hello, I'm back - about me and my reasons.

Should be suprise ? I thought you never leave, actually, i thought you live inside the game O.o You always suprise me, Welcome back! BTW, feel free too steal me form my guild, be my guest. xD
  • GeminiPT -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

My character: Joez (Mystic) BuddyUp Code: Joez#0251 My character: Sikario (Slayer) BuddyUp Code: Sikario#6741 My character: Kenori (Archer) BuddyUp Code: Kenori#8045 My character: Inoriel (Sorcerer) BuddyUp Code: Inoriel#2630 My character:…