Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jixxy -

Replied to the thread Priester < Mystiker.

Am besten fände ich es, wenn keine von beiden Klassen Support technisch besser ist. Aber es sollte für eine DD Klasse immer eine von beiden Klassen stärker sein. Und zwar deutlich stärker (10 Prozent). Damit kann man mehr Vorteile aus der…
  • Cheezus -

Replied to the thread Which Class would fit my playstyle?.

Quote from Schnarchgott: “Have to disagree with glacial on the valk difficulty. She is not easy to master. Getting your perfect dodges and keeping your rotation up while boss interrupts is at least medium difficulty. Valk is not a class for beginners…
  • Suthanme -

Replied to the thread Launcher behandelt PC ständig als "neues Gerät".

Sorry dafür, daß ich ein älteres Thema hervor geholt habe, aber ich muss den Code nach fast jedem login per email senden lassen um überhaupt spielen zu können. Jetzt bekomme ich keine email mehr. Es nervt mich ungemein.
  • Schnarchgott -

Replied to the thread Vakyrie Ragnarok Skill — Enchantment Visual Effect Glitch.

Yep mildly annoying i love the enchantment glow. Kinda sad about it. Wont get fixed.
  • Kraxler -

Replied to the thread Not enough space installing game.

U need around 90 GB for the installation. After installation the game size will be samler (around 40gb). I dont know but it seems tera downloads the whole game and remove unecessary files after installation.
  • Sârdai -

Liked Dragonslayer’s post in the thread Lancer mit Twinks sucht Stammgruppe mit Twinks.

Like (Post)
    Hier noch etwas zu den Anforderungen: Quote from Yunogasaî: “Moongourd oder Generell der DPS Meter hat auch gute Sachen. Hätte manche Spieler nie mitgenommen allein schon weil sie in einer schlechten Gilde sind ^^. Habe inzwischen 33k Dokumente wo…
  • Sirgoulas -

Posted the thread Not enough space installing game.

Thread
    Hi. i have 59gb free on my ssd which I had previously installed Tera. After launcher started taking ages to start over the last 3 days I so decided to reintstall game. My installation stops due to enough space after some point towards the end. I doubt I…
  • DedCT -

Posted the thread Vakyrie Ragnarok Skill — Enchantment Visual Effect Glitch.

Thread
    Simply, when we awaken Ragnarok skill once it's vanished, we got no weapons enchantment glow, neither +12 nor +15! Weapons are back to it's NPC glow +0. Figured out if we changed our costumes, clothes or even used teleport scroll to anywhere in game,…
  • Schnarchgott -

Have to disagree with glacial on the valk difficulty. She is not easy to master. Getting your perfect dodges and keeping your rotation up while boss interrupts is at least medium difficulty. Valk is not a class for beginners cause you get punished harder…
  • Mehonix/Faphuntard -

Replied to the thread WTB / Kaufe VM8 Reaper Waffe +15 / Zerk Waffe +15.

• DedCT -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

Dedhazy#9333 (0/3) | Dedgun#2058 (0/3) | Dedninja#9207 (0/3) | Dedchain#5133 (0/3) | Dedlunaire#4146 (0/3) | Dedpsycho#5993 (0/3)| Dedaxe#0502 (0/3) Note that, the code only character name followed by # and four numbers, (#/#) indicates how many…
  • Schnarchgott -

Liked Aelfryd’s post in the thread [DISCUSSION/FEEDBACK] Sky Cruiser Endeavor EXTREME.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kraxler: “I would prefer something different than SC next time. How about MCHM, Kelsaik Nest HM (for 5 person) Kelsaik X (for 10 person) or Kelsaik XX (for 20 person) ” Agree, it would be nice to get simillar hard content every patch or…
  • Om3Ga -

Testing multiple classes on lower levels will not help you at all because they are very different compared to max level classes. Level 65 classes have more skills, more glyphs, more attack speed etc. To cut it short, you can't go wrong with whatever you…
  • tobtheking2 -

Liked mrrj’s post in the thread Zerstörtes Himmelreich (Harrowhold) Guide - 20 Mann.

Like (Post)
    Danke für deine Zeit und deine große Mühen auch. Mein Deutsch ist nicht das Beste, aber ich muss dir gratuliere. Ich hoffe, dass die deutsche Gemeinschaft deine Übersetzung liebt. :thumbsup:
  • Glacial` -

Hey there! ^-^/ Instead of suggesting a class I'm going to explain each one how does it feel like to play them on level 65 and giving a short description. I don't think I'll talk about positioning and other information about them, just the general…