Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Torasu -

Replied to the thread patch 79 - ingame DPS meter and shinrameter.

Long story short, ingame DPS meter is trash and training dungeon is yet another waste of (whatever little) resources BHS provides to this game.
  • Torasu -

Liked Bargg’s post in the thread patch 79 - ingame DPS meter and shinrameter.

Like (Post)
    Dps meter user=Proxy user? No.
  • Torasu -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread patch 79 - ingame DPS meter and shinrameter.

Like (Post)
    Ingame dps meter only works in training dungeons ircc. Btw even if they block proxy people would still decline people for specific dungeons
  • Onisor -

Replied to the thread Upcoming changes to region-specific-consumables.

Quote from tobtheking2: “but at least use your brain cells for once ” giphy.gif
  • Torasu -

*Laughs in Jewish while rubbing hands.* CRCMfnX.png
  • bladefurry -

Replied to the thread Proposal: Please don't nerf Bahaar.

cuz they cant balance the classes and yes im talking about the huge differences on playing lancer/brawler or priest/mystic into bahaar.
  • Marzi -

Replied to the thread Yet another plea for oldschool server (a setup plan?).

Hmm. I'm not sure y'all know how this could work, financially. Let's assume Bluehole has a server code snapshot of the period we want. Let's assume the current launcher and client are compatible with it. Because, if they're not, they're going to need to…
  • Trappiez -

Posted the thread Proposal: Please don't nerf Bahaar.

Thread
    Hello team, I'm gonna go on a bit of a rant here, since I am actually kinda angery about something here. The topic is in the title: Why in the world are we nerfing Bahaar? This is actually making me kinda pissed, since there's absolutely no reason at
  • BoogieWoogie -

Liked tobtheking2’s post in the thread Upcoming changes to region-specific-consumables.

Like (Post)
    :elin2: Last stream Gameforge announced that they're going to remove all sources of special consumables like strong bravery potion or strong canephora's (and probably stuff like Seal + Cap aswell?) Since we already know how retarded Bluehole is most of the…
  • grumpy cat -

Liked xLightz’s post in the thread patch 79 - ingame DPS meter and shinrameter.

Like (Post)
    At this point they should just integrate it into the game files and make it launch with tera naturally. So all of the people who still cry about proxy will need a new excuse for being bad subpar dps. Usually it goes back to "atleast I have real life" and…
  • Xilokz -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Quote from Borsuc: “The fact is, merge = bad PR. They avoid it at all costs until it can't be avoided any longer. Really simple stuff. ” Loosing players with out merge < already bad PR :) GG GF
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Liked xLightz’s post in the thread patch 79 - ingame DPS meter and shinrameter.

Like (Post)
    At this point they should just integrate it into the game files and make it launch with tera naturally. So all of the people who still cry about proxy will need a new excuse for being bad subpar dps. Usually it goes back to "atleast I have real life" and…
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Liked Borsuc’s post in the thread Upcoming changes to region-specific-consumables.

Like (Post)
    Quote from LeviathanX: “What balance? Even without doping consumables new players will hardly beat a veteran players knowing their class in terms of DPS and utilization...” Are you serious? It's not black and white. If white is noob and black is…
  • Màyà_GM -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Quote from xLightz: “About 150€ from the six or seven players who did it. There are not that many more left on Killian, are there? ” can i share Names ?
  • xLightz -

Liked Borsuc’s post in the thread Upcoming changes to region-specific-consumables.

Like (Post)
    Quote from LeviathanX: “What balance? Even without doping consumables new players will hardly beat a veteran players knowing their class in terms of DPS and utilization...” Are you serious? It's not black and white. If white is noob and black is…
  • xLightz -

You dodged that bullet with making black the good ones. Props. I'm sure somebody would have sent a kill command otherwise. The problem with consumables is that they don't enable, they enhance.
  • tobtheking2 -

Like (Post)
  • tobtheking2 -

Liked Nooblord42’s post in the thread Upcoming changes to region-specific-consumables.

Like (Post)
    The price of them are going to go up, it honestly doesn't make sense for a consumable to become a discontinued item. Last time I checked on NA server strong braverys were going for 17k each. If the sources of obtaining them were removed the items…
  • tobtheking2 -

Liked xLightz’s post in the thread Upcoming changes to region-specific-consumables.

Like (Post)
    Quote from LeviathanX: “What balance? Even without doping consumables new players will hardly beat a veteran players knowing their class in terms of DPS and utilization... ” "Balance" is not defined by how easily new players can master highly…
  • Borsuc -