Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lodoo -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread About the situation and events.

Like (Post)
    Bahaar isn't even that hard most people die to the multiwave attack which is balanced obviously around low ping :^). I can and will never clear Bahaar in this way. Ofc that's another story but most people can't clear it because every single fps and ping…
  • eutri -

Replied to the thread Can't disable other players' skill effects anymoe.

Yes, it used to work, it was most noticeable when playing with a reaper in the party
  • Denroc -

Liked Jixxy’s post in the thread About the situation and events.

Like (Post)
    How long have we been telling you that sth. needs to change? 1. A small minority of players have full +2, which means trying bahaar makes sense for them. Most people are stuck on gear which makes the whole game more depressing than funny. For me it…
  • Victoria -

Liked Kyureta’s post in the thread Oldschool server please.

Like (Post)
    So here's the deal, choose one of 3 periods: - vm 1; - vm2, before innerwears and reaper release; - lvl 65 patch. Personal favourite is vm2 b4 reaper, cause I started playing there but I'm pretty sure vm1 was even better if I had a chance to play it. No…
  • Tomeloni -

Like (Post)
    How long have we been telling you that sth. needs to change? 1. A small minority of players have full +2, which means trying bahaar makes sense for them. Most people are stuck on gear which makes the whole game more depressing than funny. For me it…
  • Eylon -

Replied to the thread Texturen werden matschig.

Das wäre "Echtzeitopimerung" was Du, denke ich, meinst. Das bringt auch nichts habe schon damit gepsielt aber ist es aus wen der Regler ganz rechts ist oder ganz links?
  • WildWerner -

Replied to the thread Höflichkeit in MMO's.

Du hast schon recht, lady.kill. Aber ist Höflichkeit wirklich ein Generationsproblem? Kann ich mir nicht vorstellen, denn es ist schade, wie manches den Bach runtergeht. Denn meinereiner fühlt sich trotz seiner bald 60 Lenze geistig immer noch wie 25,…
  • Denroc -

Replied to the thread Texturen werden matschig.

Es gibt eine Einstellung für automtische anpassung um die Performance beizubehalten. Ich glaub die kann man irgendwo ganz aus stellen oder zumindest in der häufigkeit der aktualisierung dieser Option einschränken. Such mal ein bisschen in den…
  • Kraxler -

Replied to the thread Can't disable other players' skill effects anymoe.

wait this option actually worked? It never worked for me. Still see skill effect from other players
  • Kraxler -

Replied to the thread About the situation and events.

Ofc just look in other threads there are sadly some people who defend it or atleast tell us that loot is fine.
  • White -

Quote from Kraxler: “Bahaar isn't even that hard most people die to the multiwave attack which is balanced obviously around low ping :^). I can and will never clear Bahaar in this way. Ofc that's another story but most people can't clear it because…
  • Màyà_GM -

Like (Post)
    Bahaar isn't even that hard most people die to the multiwave attack which is balanced obviously around low ping :^). I can and will never clear Bahaar in this way. Ofc that's another story but most people can't clear it because every single fps and ping…
  • Buxeri2 -

Like (Post)
  • Buxeri2 -

Like (Post)
  • Buxeri2 -

Replied to the thread About pp points and elinus potions.

Quote from LeviathanX: “buy potions from vanguard points.. there isn't really anything else that makes those points useful anyways... Complaining about server economy is fruitless too ” You think i am not buying potions with vanguards ?? i am doing…
  • Kraxler -

• Kraxler -

Like (Post)
  • Romes -

Liked lady.kill’s post in the thread About the situation and events.

Like (Post)
    Ppl to run bahaar with would be good aswell. I guess many of us are just too used to easy dungeons. You can barely find anyone outside of static groups to try bahaar. Farming talents or mats for 1-2+ entchanting doesn't make the situation better. I mean…
  • Yenkoes -

Liked lady.kill’s post in the thread About the situation and events.

Like (Post)
    Ppl to run bahaar with would be good aswell. I guess many of us are just too used to easy dungeons. You can barely find anyone outside of static groups to try bahaar. Farming talents or mats for 1-2+ entchanting doesn't make the situation better. I mean…
  • senita456 -

Replied to the thread Oldschool server please.

Yeah I found that video shortly after. I wonder what are the minimum system requirements to run a Tera private server tho.