Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Youdontknowme -

Liked Codela’s post in the thread Talent Exp Farm.

Like (Post)
    I can't tell you the most efficient way to farm Talent-EXP; however, it seems that there's quite some difference between Vanguard quests and Talent-EXP gain. After finishing DRC nm, I jumped from level 1 to 13, having completed just that one Vanguard
  • Youdontknowme -

Liked lady.kill’s post in the thread Talent Exp Farm.

Like (Post)
    The first quest of the account (per day) gives you an extreme EP boost. After that the EP earned is depending on a few things: - current talentsystem level - the more quests you do at a day - the less ep you'll get. This is no official information.
  • Codela -

Liked lady.kill’s post in the thread Talent Exp Farm.

Like (Post)
    The first quest of the account (per day) gives you an extreme EP boost. After that the EP earned is depending on a few things: - current talentsystem level - the more quests you do at a day - the less ep you'll get. This is no official information.
  • Codela -

Replied to the thread Killian's State.

Quote from Lupulsaiu: “Quote from Aeq: “Quote from Lupulsaiu: “From my experience Killian was always like this in the last 3 years, at least in the periods I played Tera. It always had more or less players, depending on the patch. But somehow, I…
  • lady.kill -

Replied to the thread Talent Exp Farm.

• Codela -

Replied to the thread Talent Exp Farm.

I can't tell you the most efficient way to farm Talent-EXP; however, it seems that there's quite some difference between Vanguard quests and Talent-EXP gain. After finishing DRC nm, I jumped from level 1 to 13, having completed just that one Vanguard
  • Haylash -

Posted the thread I lost my back skin after transfer..

Thread
    I did not have this in the bank but I was wearing this. There is nothing that says that ur costumes dissapear after transfer. It's kinda bug or if this is how transfer does works, I feel tricked.
  • Stronk -

Replied to the thread Merge Killian and Mystel already..

I think keeping severs separate is best idea cause I don’t want to run into 20’sultans in vo, but matchmaking like bns would be nicen
  • Stronk -

Liked YourNight’s post in the thread Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Matrixo: “Why you cry about Merging a PvE server with a PvP server instead of crying about 1. SAFE ZONE EVERYWHERE IN A PvP SERVER 2. RETARDED GvG SYSTEM 3. BAD PvP CONTENT 4. CRAP MATCH MAKING ? Why don't you ask something like Cross
  • Youdontknowme -

Posted the thread Talent Exp Farm.

Thread
    what's the most efficient way (timewise) to farm the talent points? Is there a big difference between VG quests that give dofferent amounts of gear exp?
  • Zancara -

Replied to the thread PSA Talentxp.

Is good to know that you can do it with your alters when you don't have something else to do or you finished everything. ~Zancara
  • Zancara -

Replied to the thread Forwarded A better source of silver talents.

Quote from Warlord: “board.tera.gameforge.com/index…ee3b8182fc083e2ad23b9a052 Then is this a bug? Shall I still buy them and get silver talents? Edit: Okay they just didn't update the description :) ” Quote from Andrea: “They have been added,…
  • Skoza -

Replied to the thread Stamm sucht Heal und Tank.

UPDATE Haben wieder einen Tank, fehlt nur noch der Heiler :thumbup:
  • Zancara -

Replied to the thread Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Please, let's try to be respectful with others and avoid personal attacks... or provoke them and then report the situation. I'll remove the posts that are out of context. ~Zancara
  • Skoza -

Replied to the thread PSA Talentxp.

• Kraxler -

Posted the thread PSA Talentxp.

Thread
    You can still farm talentexp even if you already done your 16 VG quest. Ofc you won't get VG credits and gold anymore but u still get the same talentxp value before cap. Also you can now spam Naga-Bam quest .. so no more annoying iron giants >.>
  • Kraxler -

Replied to the thread Forwarded A better source of silver talents.

Small box gives 48 Gold talents and 12 silver talents Just buy small box because you get more "extra" rewards like ruby, saphire ect
  • Kraxler -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Proposed change for Gear Enchantment System.

There is no supply on important materials. This is a fact. Done 20 GLSHM so far only 9 Weights or whatever this item is called where u need 21 for one attempt on +1. So if my math is correct i have one attempt around 40 - 45 ish GLSHM clears ... Sounds…