Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SnowBlack -

Posted the thread Returning User Box - Reaper exlusive for Brawler??.

Thread
    I claimed the Returning User Box on my Brawler but it says its for Reaper only lol
  • Catelyn -

Replied to the thread Erfahrener/Progress DD sucht Stamm.

• Catelyn -

Liked Pheonixnova’s post in the thread Stamm lf massiven DD.

Like (Post)
    Hallo Yurian, I bims, der Willy Ich und meine Girls suchen einen krassen stamm DD für den Endcontent, also zum laufen von der aktuellen Endcontent innis ( LU, Bahaar) Was du mitbringen solltest: Humor Spaß am Spiel keine Trap Loard Krone und der ganze…
  • Catelyn -

Replied to the thread Stamm lf massiven DD.

Super Truppe , vorallem kompetent kann man nur weiterempfehlen , ohne groß gelaber schnell durch kontents ;)
  • Noyn -

Replied to the thread Höflichkeit in MMO's.

Höflichkeit gibts doch kaum noch im wahren Leben, warum überrascht euch der Umgang im Internet dann überhaupt noch.
  • Arlos -

Quote from YustForFun: “Höflichkeit ist eine Zier doch es geht auch ohne ihr :D Stimme dir zu der Umgangston ist oftmals echt nicht der Schönste Aber oft genug spricht man eh gar nicht. Laufe viel mit randoms einfach über Tool die Hälfte sagt nicht mal…
  • Popowild -

Replied to the thread Codes Frères d'armes !.

Mon personnage : Liobel Serveur (FR) - Seren Code Frères d'armes : Liobel#7326
  • Mouha -

Replied to the thread Stamm sucht DD.

push - wir sind fleißig am Bahaar laufen und machen gute Fortschritte
  • YustForFun -

Höflichkeit ist eine Zier doch es geht auch ohne ihr :D Stimme dir zu der Umgangston ist oftmals echt nicht der Schönste Aber oft genug spricht man eh gar nicht. Laufe viel mit randoms einfach über Tool die Hälfte sagt nicht mal Hallo und geht ohne…
  • Mibu -

Replied to the thread Italian Avengers recluta!.

Ciao, vorremmo trasferirci da Na. Siete attivi? Cercate ancora persone? --- Hi, we would like to transfer from Na. Are you active? Do you still search for people? EDITED by Andrea: Added EN translation.
  • YustForFun -

Replied to the thread SCDKey Collector's Edition.

you need to activate it in the old profile site on the homepage
  • Kyudaime -

Posted the thread SCDKey Collector's Edition.

Thread
    Hello! I've bought a Collector's Edition on the site SCDKey, but the key they provided can't be activated on the "redeem code" screen. Is there any other places I could try, or I was just scammed and I have to go for the legal means to be refounded?…
  • Tomo -

Replied to the thread Upcoming PvP Gear Stats.

and after that, the gear has 50% to completely break and you to restart from new, but if you farm 20000000 gear exp, you only have 35% chance to break your gear. Or you buy some magical shop item which prevent the chance of breaking :elin17:
  • Tomo -

Replied to the thread Best Mask for Rank 1 PLS.

Quote from Skoza: “KR will get this tomorrow tera.nexon.com/news/noticeTera/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=738 ” is there any translation/ way to view it in english? im a korean noob
  • Kraxler -

Replied to the thread Upcoming PvP Gear Stats.

yea and do you also see the other stuff like enchanting and there is a new feature which is only pvp gear atm. You gear can be broken and you need to pay a repair fee to get back you enchantment. ircc you have +6 > gear breaks > back to +5 > pay repair…
  • FlareStar -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

BuddyUp Code: Hanayumi#4279 0/3 BuddyUp Code: Nylam-Thar#5852 0/3
  • Om3Ga -

Wozu "Bitte"? Ist es denn nicht normal jemandem zu helfen und seine Frage zu beantworten. Danke und Bitte sind unnötig im Internet und kosten nur Zeit. Ganz besonders "bitte".
  • Victoria -

Liked Cheresha’s post in the thread Upcoming PvP Gear Stats.

Like (Post)
    Here I translated as much as possible Tinyurl.com/newpvpgear
  • Maulclaw -

Liked Lodoo’s post in the thread I made a thing!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Maulclaw: “Here you go, lemme know what you think? ” I think that I'm just in love with the song :love: But the video itself is really well made, nice job :thumbup:
  • Maulclaw -

Liked Torasu’s post in the thread I made a thing!.

Like (Post)
    Nice thing, friend. Kudos.