Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Athena: “Hello, Thank you for letting us know! Our team is currently checking this matter. Kind regards, Athena :elin37: ” Hello, haven't heard a word from anyone regarding the rewards? And while you're at it, why don't you let "the team" check…
  • Shantrix -

Liked Kusumîi’s post in the thread Falsche Items erhalten..

Like (Post)
    Hallo. Ich hab heut so News Letter per eMail bekommen und da stand was wegen Server Fusion. Und das man was Geschenk bekommen sollte. Starte auf den fusionierten Servern durch – mit diesen Gratis-Items: § Drakon-Überraschung Du erhältst zufällig 1…
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Saving camera position and/or moving combat ui elements how?.

Quote from Rayazs: “There is a new UI coming soon, KTera already has it, so perhaps it has additional costumizations ” Really? ow thats great news. Source?
  • Kusumîi -

Posted the thread Falsche Items erhalten..

Thread
    Hallo. Ich hab heut so News Letter per eMail bekommen und da stand was wegen Server Fusion. Und das man was Geschenk bekommen sollte. Starte auf den fusionierten Servern durch – mit diesen Gratis-Items: § Drakon-Überraschung Du erhältst zufällig 1…
  • Kraxler -

Replied to the thread Why you give used code again is that a joke GF?.

Just give 3 days TERA club. The rest is useless anyways. So in the end they don'T need to generate a new code
  • LLoyderino -

Liked sumergirl’s post in the thread Why you give used code again is that a joke GF?.

Like (Post)
    You give used code? Code RIFTSEDGEEXTREME was given once during your twich stream with some pot revards Now you give same code but none can use it becosue geting message code is used already
  • Kagu-chan -

Replied to the thread Artisan Potion dissapear once again after opening Banyakas Chest.

Which is a good draw imho. You only get it as club, but already has the buff because you're club - find the issue in it. Would it drop randomly at e.g. IoD or something, i would absolutely agree since without club crafting is a pain in the a***, but how…
  • Kagu-chan -

Liked Bargg’s post in the thread Forwarded Low level Isle of Dawn > level 13 weapon skins Fashion coupon.

Like (Post)
    Low level weapons look way better for archer, every high level bow skin looks absolutely ridiculous with detached, floating parts, spikes, weird curves, bulky etc.
  • LLoyderino -

Replied to the thread Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye..

Why so much discussion over boss killtime... Killtime does not affect the boxes you are gaining from my own experience (yes I'm the guy Assa mentioned that was doing 8 chars a day) Pretty sure an even more hardcore Guardian Mission farmer @Rias Gremory
  • Kagu-chan -

Liked CranelAlps’s post in the thread Forwarded please do not put talents to pvp and exclude retaliate reset completely.

Like (Post)
    I don't udnerstand why PvE players are raging that we don't want talents in PvP. It won't affect them. - We call for PvP fixes, we don't want to change PvE. - If you are PvE player and you are angry that PvP players want different system in BGs and CU,…
  • Kagu-chan -

Liked Eliannah’s post in the thread Forwarded please do not put talents to pvp and exclude retaliate reset completely.

Like (Post)
    Man that's super weird, i could swear the title is "Do not put talents TO PVP", which means that this request doesn't affect the PvE side of the game in ANY way. But then again, PvE carebears back at it again with their load of non sense. If you guys…
  • LLoyderino -

Liked Assazinchen’s post in the thread Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye..

Like (Post)
    Wow. Trying to hold off any legitimate arrogance so hard now. Quote from Sisko: “You're either blatantly lying, or you're one of those who uses those proxy thingies to do what under normal circumstances is definitely impossible. ” I guess there's no…
  • LLoyderino -

Liked Trappiez’s post in the thread Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sisko: “You're either blatantly lying, or you're one of those who uses those proxy thingies to do what under normal circumstances is definitely impossible. Just because you're blatantly cheeting, doesn't give you the right to deny others…
  • xLightz -

Liked Assazinchen’s post in the thread Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye..

Like (Post)
    Wow. Trying to hold off any legitimate arrogance so hard now. Quote from Sisko: “You're either blatantly lying, or you're one of those who uses those proxy thingies to do what under normal circumstances is definitely impossible. ” I guess there's no…
  • Arlos -

Replied to the thread Friday (weekend) guardian legion event on?.

Quote from Trappiez: “And you can easily get 10 boxes per boss, that's not even a lot. ” Small guardian missions don't even have anything that is worthy of being called a boss. Well to be fair only the legendary guardian mission has something worthy…
  • Rafera -

Liked Rokujou’s post in the thread Lock ons Timings.

Like (Post)
    How long will it takes to fix this bug? Many players are waiting for news about it.... @Athena
  • Rafera -

Liked Sirgoulas’s post in the thread Lock ons Timings.

Like (Post)
    @Athena what did they say regarding bugs? Haven't logged in game since I only do 3s and cannot even do this under these circumstances. How long will it take, days, months? What is the official statement of GF regarding this. Shouldn't there be an…
  • Rafera -

Liked Greensheep’s post in the thread Lock ons Timings.

Like (Post)
    If no response i think its the worst case (will stay permanent) and by all meanings this is so crap right now.
  • Hr1s7i -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread Server merge.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xEcronomus: “Quote from Hr1s7i: “Personally, never. I don't write much when ingame. That doesn't mean we don't have a lot of cases where toxicity in pm was punished. Hell, there's a guy with 40 years long chat ban for said toxicity (which…
  • Greensheep -

Replied to the thread Lock ons Timings.

If no response i think its the worst case (will stay permanent) and by all meanings this is so crap right now.