Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Banned -

Liked Capusta’s post in the thread fidget spinner.

Like (Post)
  • Banned -

Replied to the thread The Desktop-Setup Thread \o/.

Replied to the thread The Desktop-Setup Thread \o/.

Keep it simple and clean, that's how i think.
  • Ulith -

Replied to the thread Infinity and Transcendent Masks in Dreadspire.

@Athena hello it seems like EME is stealing my ideas? gnQu9eE.png how about we make this happen too? :elin1:
  • lady.kill -

Liked Andrea’s post in the thread Team [BOARD] Team changes.

Like (Post)
    Mican sadly left the team as of today - He will surely be missed! But that's not everything, we also have new full moderators! Please welcome to the team Momojunketsu, Naomasa and Trappiez!
  • Greensheep -

Replied to the thread Feedback neue UI.

Vorteile: - Einfach einzustellen da es nicht viel zum verstellen gibt - Übersichtlicher Nachteile: - Verstellungen wechseln oder werden nicht gespeichert (Man muss sie immer wieder korrigieren// Auch defult der HP/MP) - Performance verlust (Ka ob es…
  • Nori -

Liked Nyoka’s post in the thread Team [BOARD] Team changes.

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone, I would like to inform you about an upcoming change on CM side for TERA. Over the last two years, I’ve worked as a Responsible Community manager for TERA and as the French Community manager. Now, it is time for me to face new…
  • heathenly -

Replied to the thread How can I edit my own thread?.

Quote from Moler: “If the thread is more than 7 days old, you can't edit it. You'll have to ask a moderator. Longer read here: Post edit time secretly changed 2 months ago - why? Regards ” thank you love <3
  • heathenly -

Liked Moler’s post in the thread How can I edit my own thread?.

Like (Post)
    If the thread is more than 7 days old, you can't edit it. You'll have to ask a moderator. Longer read here: Post edit time secretly changed 2 months ago - why? Regards
  • senita456 -

Replied to the thread New UI SUX.

The screen I posted above have opacity set to 100% Yet it's like 50% transparent.
  • Bargg -

Quote from Ijsbreker: “Quote from Bargg: “Is there ANYTHING that was actually improved with this UI? Honestly after days of using it I can't find anything except arguably borders of shortcut trays are more visually appealing, and tiny performance…
  • Moler -

Replied to the thread How can I edit my own thread?.

If the thread is more than 7 days old, you can't edit it. You'll have to ask a moderator. Longer read here: Post edit time secretly changed 2 months ago - why? Regards
  • Moler -

Wrote a comment on Momojunketsu’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi, Congrats on promotion (^v^)/
  • Kagu-chan -

Replied to the thread Feedback neue UI.

bzgl Diskussion zu Pets: Ich würde mich auch freuen, wenn es irgendwo wieder untergebracht wird. Ist halt doof immer zu klicken um zu gucken ob es schon den Hungertot stirbt :/ Klar kostet ein Klick nichts, aber "aus dem Auge aus dem Sinn" bzgl…
  • senita456 -

Quote from Ijsbreker: “Quote from Bargg: “ ” On the other hand, I just clicked on someone's name to see what class they were. That did not go well. Tiny letters, both letters and background grey-ish and, to top it off, it was properly covered by…
  • heathenly -

Posted the thread How can I edit my own thread?.

Thread
    I know it sounds dumb but I really can not find a button for editing my own thread. I'd appreciate help, thank you! <3 Edit: ok so suprisingly the Edit button is on this thread, but not on my other one..
  • Finero -

Liked tomba’s post in the thread Dear Atmorph, here is your Shop-Feedback :).

Like (Post)
    Hi Atmorph, Why do you never update the wardrobe with new costumes so we can preview them before buying :elin8: Thanks!
  • tomba -

Replied to the thread Dear Atmorph, here is your Shop-Feedback :).

Hi Atmorph, Why do you never update the wardrobe with new costumes so we can preview them before buying :elin8: Thanks!
  • Ijsbreker -

Quote from Bargg: “Is there ANYTHING that was actually improved with this UI? Honestly after days of using it I can't find anything except arguably borders of shortcut trays are more visually appealing, and tiny performance boost but can't even swear…