Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Enyalios -

Posted the thread Problème code promotionel par mail.

Thread
    Bonjour ! Je poste ici, car j'ai reçu un code promotionnel par mail, concernant la mise à jour 76. Ce code contenait tout un tas de parchemin + une tenue de 3jours + un emplacement de personnage (ce qui est ce que je voulais histoire de reprendre le…
  • john4iri -

Liked Trappiez’s post in the thread Consumables duration fix.

Like (Post)
    As potions like Strong Bravery Potion, Lamb Bulgogi, Superior Noctenium Elixir's, Nostrum's and so on, become increasingly more expensive, it is extremely hard to keep up in hard dungeons, where you wipe a lot, in particular dungeons such as Dreadspire…
  • john4iri -

Replied to the thread Consumables duration fix.

Quote from LLoyderino: “Quote from john4iri: “Im pretty sure i saw it on Ktera patch notes. ” Got told it was on Awk. 2 test server but it was never implemented on live servers :elin6: ” Damn i was waiting for this one... So lets hope Gameforge can and…
  • Torasu -

Replied to the thread Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Quote from eutri: “Quote from Torasu: “Point is that it's not financially feasible, and that's what BHS cares about (as well as pretty much every company). ” What isn't? Hiring a few programmers? Implementing cross-server lfg would be incredibly…
  • eutri -

Quote from Torasu: “Point is that it's not financially feasible, and that's what BHS cares about (as well as pretty much every company). ” What isn't? Hiring a few programmers? Implementing cross-server lfg would be incredibly easy is the right tools…
  • Torasu -

Quote from eutri: “Quote from Miriad: “Quote from eutri: “Do what WoW did - make lfg cross-server there, done, nothing needs to be merged, nobody has to cry about wasted transfers ” There is a reason Blizzard is Blizzard and BF is, well, BF...…
  • eutri -

Quote from Miriad: “Quote from eutri: “Do what WoW did - make lfg cross-server there, done, nothing needs to be merged, nobody has to cry about wasted transfers ” There is a reason Blizzard is Blizzard and BF is, well, BF... lol. You just cant…
  • Haylash -

Replied to the thread I lost my back skin after transfer..

Thanks for the answer and link. Ye I was sure that it was not 7/30 day skin. Btwsome quests cancel aswell after character transfer.
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Letter exchange boxes in Vanguard Merchant?.

Yup. They are gone. They are completely useless anyways. Most dumb event ever created, for real.
  • Tomo -

Replied to the thread Talent Exp Farm.

does ktera also have the "first quest per day give extreme boost" ? if so, you can clearly do the maths.
  • Miriad -

Quote from eutri: “Do what WoW did - make lfg cross-server there, done, nothing needs to be merged, nobody has to cry about wasted transfers ” There is a reason Blizzard is Blizzard and BF is, well, BF... lol. You just cant compare both. Not server…
  • Matrixo -

Liked LLoyderino’s post in the thread Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Why merge Killian into Mystel if you can merge Mystel into Killian :elin23:
  • Rafera -

Liked LLoyderino’s post in the thread Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Why merge Killian into Mystel if you can merge Mystel into Killian :elin23:
  • Galtero -

Liked Scottia’s post in the thread Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Lost Ark in eu when
  • Galtero -

Liked Xtortion’s post in the thread Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    Since you are 100% PvE, why would you care about leaving a few open world spots open to PvP like VO? You won't go there as you are 100% PvE anyway so it shouldn't even bother you in the slightest. And the rest of the PvP is just what Kraxler said in the…
  • Galtero -

Liked LLoyderino’s post in the thread Consumables duration fix.

Like (Post)
    Quote from john4iri: “Im pretty sure i saw it on Ktera patch notes. ” Got told it was on Awk. 2 test server but it was never implemented on live servers :elin6:
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Liked LLoyderino’s post in the thread Consumables duration fix.

Like (Post)
    Quote from john4iri: “Im pretty sure i saw it on Ktera patch notes. ” Got told it was on Awk. 2 test server but it was never implemented on live servers :elin6:
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Quote from LLoyderino: “Quote from john4iri: “Im pretty sure i saw it on Ktera patch notes. ” Got told it was on Awk. 2 test server but it was never implemented on live servers :elin6: ” ^ this
  • LLoyderino -

• LLoyderino -

Replied to the thread Bahaar's Temple Teleportal.

Quote from lady.kill: “I run more than play the boss :elin11: ” You can keep yourself in shape! :elin21: