Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ashanvale -

Replied to the thread When tera gets proper performance fix?.

64bit Cilent, Porting Game to Unreal Engine 4 with Dx12 or Vulkan Api... while doing these they should have opportunity to fix game code also. but i dont think Bluhole have any ability to do these. they need money/people/time to do these. they may have…
  • Armai -

Replied to the thread Event-Ankündigungen..

Wäre einer so lieb im Discord mal zu fragen ob wir im Forum eine antwort bekommen könnten :^)?
  • Armai -

Replied to the thread Class Awakening.

Naja, hast ja 2 sec weniger duration -> weniger hits, dann wäre eine Erhöhung um 1.6 recht naheliegend
  • Matrixo -

Posted the thread FW Match Making in 2018.

Thread
    Score board coming soon while we still have a cancer Match Making, Just look how many tanks the other team have, not to mention that 4 of them are lancers! imgur.com/a/R2Jn1
  • Matrixo -

Liked Màyà_GM’s post in the thread What is going on with community nowadays?.

Like (Post)
    ♠ & This when someone ask for help ... :elin15: 919c96ef9f59e.png jjba_to_be_continued_arrow_by_bahyyazidramadhan-daaep6v.png
  • modi3 -

Replied to the thread What is going on with community nowadays?.

Quote from Eliannah: “Your point? Even if it's an old shitty meme it's literally some harmless trolling. If people actually get triggered / offended over such things, i don't want to see you kids if you have to confront someone IRL. Bet y'all got…
  • modi3 -

Liked Eliannah’s post in the thread What is going on with community nowadays?.

Like (Post)
    Your point? Even if it's an old shitty meme it's literally some harmless trolling. If people actually get triggered / offended over such things, i don't want to see you kids if you have to confront someone IRL. Bet y'all got offended when your mom told…
  • modi3 -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread What is going on with community nowadays?.

Like (Post)
    Don't worry guys about what's going on with this community! Once talisman system hits Tera EU.... there won't be any community left to worry about :thumbsup:
  • modi3 -

Liked Cent’s post in the thread Talisman System.

Like (Post)
    Who needs talismans, just buy new scripts, problem solved.
  • Rafera -

Liked Unborn’s post in the thread [PvP] Patch 66: Battleground Rankings.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Om3Ga: “Skyring is piss easy because you can carry them better. ” Who is your in game character again? Never saw any Omega in skyring. I saw lancer named Omega... must say he was really good (sarcasm).
  • Sonel -

Replied to the thread [Stealing World Bams}.

all trashtalk aside, i don't think anyone should be banned for stealing a world boss. It rly sucks but imagine people on pve server reporting everyone else cause someone "took" their zawahide farm spot and ruined their gaming experience. (outdated…
  • Galtero -

Sorc buffs, NICE :D ich frag mich was sie mit Hailstorm meinen... kann mir nicht vorstellen dass sie den skilldmg um 60% erhöht haben :)
  • Astarte -

Replied to the thread Talisman System.

cause they're made with talents in mids XD thats not for our version some didn't like rng talents but we get rng talismans (some chance to get extra dmg to next skill)
  • Luceyin -

Class balance teil 2 Dev Notes! seraphinush-gaming.tumblr.com/
  • senita456 -

Don't worry guys about what's going on with this community! Once talisman system hits Tera EU.... there won't be any community left to worry about :thumbsup:
  • Eliannah -

Replied to the thread Talisman System.

What's the deal with these random numbers of increased power etc... all over the place? Looks like they threw darts on a target to figure out what percentage to pick for the "buffs".
  • Eliannah -

Your point? Even if it's an old shitty meme it's literally some harmless trolling. If people actually get triggered / offended over such things, i don't want to see you kids if you have to confront someone IRL. Bet y'all got offended when your mom told…