Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DeiDeiCat -

Posted the thread Gildensuche oder Stamm: Heal.

Thread
    Hey ich bin deidei ein Mystiker Main (habe auch ein preister). Ich habe derzeit gear stufe 453, allerdings ... kann ich wenige inis (439+) gut laufen. ich hatte bisher kaum Leute die mir dabei helfen wollten try runs zu machen. ich würde gerne weiter…
  • LeviathanX -

Replied to the thread Upcoming changes to region-specific-consumables.

What balance? Even without doping consumables new players will hardly beat a veteran players knowing their class in terms of DPS and utilization... Next to the quasi facts that most veterans run amongst themselves and hardly with "noobs" ... The only…
  • lSorel -

Replied to the thread Yet another plea for oldschool server (a setup plan?).

Tl:Dr Classic server is much better than current one.With some balance updates everything gonna be fine.As Soeasy said,its gameforge...
  • lSorel -

For the current statement of the game i could offer "remove every bind to pick up" shit,make everything tradeable,remove rng boxes jackpots,divide 2 type of gearing uo process.if anyone wants to level up pvp item,they have to earn them from the bc ks…
  • Soeasy -

You guys are all stuck in the past. If gameforge would make now a classic server I can tell you already that 99% of all the pvp players will be playing Lancer/Warrior/Sorc/Archer - why? Because these classes were just completely broken with decent gear.…
  • Rafera -

Liked Rude’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    It's been 2 months. How much money do you think they gained in that time from people transferring? :)
  • Xilokz -

Sure "classic" server would be fun for a while. But i personally would quit after 1-2 month or so. The content back then was slow and easy if you compare it to newer dungeons. Killing Kaprima/Balder/Kelsaik/Meldita/Queen/Crucible of Flame another…
  • Koichiko -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread patch 79 - ingame DPS meter and shinrameter.

Like (Post)
    Would have been a much better thing adding a training mode for dungeons instead of a training dungeon. Training mode dungeon for any dungeon = You can revive on the spot endless times for free, but bosses drop 0 loot.
  • Koichiko -

Liked Galtero’s post in the thread patch 79 - ingame DPS meter and shinrameter.

Like (Post)
    Hello, i'd like to add some points to this 1) the dps meter is only in the training dungeon, and point being it only shows overall damage per second, not actually a detailed breakdown of skills which is the actual point of benefiting from shinrameter…
  • lSorel -

i left the game since 2014 or 2015 i dont remember.The game just died after some korean mind updates,rng shits,bind items. İ really missing the old events,dungeons,faming etc. Mchm era was perfect.There was vanarch elections,the event in kaiator…
  • Rude -

Replied to the thread patch 79 - ingame DPS meter and shinrameter.

There's a rumor that soon all non-proxy players will be banned as proxy is mandatory for the survival of Tera! :elin30:
  • Rude -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

It's been 2 months. How much money do you think they gained in that time from people transferring? :)
  • senita456 -

Would have been a much better thing adding a training mode for dungeons instead of a training dungeon. Training mode dungeon for any dungeon = You can revive on the spot endless times for free, but bosses drop 0 loot.
  • senita456 -

Liked Bargg’s post in the thread patch 79 - ingame DPS meter and shinrameter.

Like (Post)
    Dps meter user=Proxy user? No.
  • Trust -

Replied to the thread VK Lanzer/Luna Gear.

• Galtero -

Hello, i'd like to add some points to this 1) the dps meter is only in the training dungeon, and point being it only shows overall damage per second, not actually a detailed breakdown of skills which is the actual point of benefiting from shinrameter…
  • Bargg -

• Kraxler -

Ingame dps meter only works in training dungeons ircc. Btw even if they block proxy people would still decline people for specific dungeons
  • Arckadia -

Posted the thread patch 79 - ingame DPS meter and shinrameter.

Thread
    Hi, In patch 79, we will have a training dungeon with integrated dps meter. Shinra meter is indeed no more in needs. Do you plan to finally block all the proxy users abuse like they did in US so legit players will not be kicked from dungeon (like…
  • Vayus -

Replied to the thread Account.

Please wait until the support replies to your ticket. We cannot help you in the forum with such issues. Thread closed.