Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• moemikoo -

Replied to the thread Tera wieder Anfangen?.

Quote from DiamondRnb: “kann geschlossen werden! ” Dann ist hier mal zu. Liebe Grüße, moemikoo
  • Màyà_GM -

Liked Jixxy’s post in the thread About the situation and events.

Like (Post)
    How long have we been telling you that sth. needs to change? 1. A small minority of players have full +2, which means trying bahaar makes sense for them. Most people are stuck on gear which makes the whole game more depressing than funny. For me it…
  • Thern -

Like (Post)
    How long have we been telling you that sth. needs to change? 1. A small minority of players have full +2, which means trying bahaar makes sense for them. Most people are stuck on gear which makes the whole game more depressing than funny. For me it…
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Like (Post)
  • White -

Replied to the thread About the situation and events.

double loot should be fine, but permanent, loot is so bad. really, RKEM had great loot and was fine, then AAHM came with shit loot and RKEM loot got nerfed aswell, so overvall this loot needs to be reworked, and same goes for gearing. i knew long ago…
  • Arlos -

Like (Post)
  • xLightz -

Replied to the thread Krieger 3jahre gespielt und nach 3jahren wieder angefangen.

Decision making ist nix was man sich einfach abguckt, das ist Intuition und vorallem auch den Kampf beherrschen. Einfach spielen, wird von allein besser :) Wichtiges was du versuchen solltest zu lernen mit dem Awakening: • Aerial Scythe bei 8 Furor •…
  • PizzaWarrior -

Replied to the thread About pp points and elinus potions.

And if for some unfortunate case no Elinu's tears are avaiable on the broker and you've got no vanguard points, you still have a choice. There is a man ... a mith ... a legend ... who travels the dangerous streets of Velika 24/7, who got the solution to…
  • Eloquentia -

Liked Skaild’s post in the thread Rework Bellicarium Shop Prices.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tomo: “so basically i can reset 60 times without buying a single reset potion. ” they are not bankable
  • Tomo -

Replied to the thread Krieger 3jahre gespielt und nach 3jahren wieder angefangen.

warrior und rota, da liegt schon der erste fehler :) am besten lade gameplay videos von dir hoch und such dir nen exp warri und lass es ihn mal analysieren und schau dir gameplay von exp warris an.
  • xLightz -

Resets und animation cancel machen mittlerweile sehr viel aus. Dank dem Awakening wurde die Rota um einiges schneller, ist nur eine Frage der Zeit und Eingewöhnung bis du annehmbare HPM erreichst. Spiele leider schon so lang nicht mehr dass ich meinen…
  • Jixxy -

Posted the thread About the situation and events.

Thread
  • FlareStar -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

• Denroc -

Now follows Dewderp.

Follow
  • Skaild -

Replied to the thread Rework Bellicarium Shop Prices.

Quote from Tomo: “so basically i can reset 60 times without buying a single reset potion. ” they are not bankable
  • Tadeshi -

Liked Lily’s post in the thread PSA Talentxp.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kraxler: “Quote from Aeq: “Who uses a laptop anyway for TERA? ” Online Gamer Gurlz with preset 0 and 5 fps. Mostly main healer's but have costumes worth around 2k € ” 398950677549940747.png
  • Tomo -

Replied to the thread Rework Bellicarium Shop Prices.

you get enough ep reset potions just by leveling or better said spending points, i have 5 reset potion on every single char, so basically i can reset 60 times without buying a single reset potion. how often do you want to change your points? the only…
  • Aeq -

Replied to the thread Shock & Awe sucht Leute!.

Push! Der eine oder andere hat durchaus das Angebot wahrgenommen, aber wir sind immer noch auf der Suche.
  • Seleriana -

Liked Aeq’s post in the thread Add more Loot.

Like (Post)
    Yes, exclude the other players which got no business in these two Instances from progression. Perfect, man, couldn't ask für more.
  • Athena -

Posted the thread Event Événement : Campagnes en fête.

Thread
    Nos campagnes sont en fête !
    Du jeudi 22 novembre au mardi 11 décembre, les plaisirs de la campagne seront à l'honneur : jouez avec les porcidés et donnez des coups de pied dans des bottes de foin ! Dans chacune des trois grandes villes, les…