TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

My PC before and after experiencing Tera

Glacial`

Pinned Show Off Your Character!

Jaylina

Gates are buffed, no low levels, no more excuses

Enjoymaker

Gros freeze après chaque boss depuis mise à jour valkyrie

low lvl dungeons boss hp or they reduced this annyoing pain

Noyn

Recent Activities

• Glacial` -

Replied to the thread My PC before and after experiencing Tera.

Quote from sl061281: “If i wanted to change resolution, i would change it ingame simply why go the complicated way, but i dont wanna change my game resolution and my desktop screen resolution, and it worked fine before, why now? ” I'm not saying this…
  • Jaylina -

Replied to the thread Show Off Your Character!.

Too funny! Maybe he smells some milk somewhere?
  • Rafera -

Liked Synd’s post in the thread PvP Jackpots (3v3).

Like (Post)
    Trying to get into pve, started doing pve battleground (monkeydrome)... just to find my dd's afk every game... and ppl said skyring is wintrading paradise.
  • Rafera -

Liked Enjoymaker’s post in the thread Gates are buffed, no low levels, no more excuses.

Like (Post)
    If u mean ur guildies then only few are good (like 10 maybe) rest are the truly definition of traps. The example : in 1 FW I saw ur guildie attackin a thrall instead of ppl -> bet he/she thought it can drop vm9 kappa123. I like Aeq considerance.. And…
  • Enjoymaker -

Replied to the thread Gates are buffed, no low levels, no more excuses.

Quote from Eliannah: “Quote from Rokujou: “Why u even arguing about fw in a Cs Thread first of all? Imo 5-man Cs is not a good idea... i can imagine how many unbalanced matches we'll see compared to now if gf will bring back 5-man que. (I agree 5-man…
  • Islanzadie -

Posted the thread Gros freeze après chaque boss depuis mise à jour valkyrie.

Thread
    Salut à tous, je vais essayer d'expliquer ça le plus clairement possible. Tout commence le jour de la mise à jour apportant la nouvelle classe, je joue sur un laptop sans carte graphique mais jusque là j'avais min 30fps constant, sauf que depuis…
  • Poofpoof -

Replied to the thread Show Off Your Character!.

Kitty got too excited it broke s: tera_screenshot_20170sgjxy.png tera_screenshot_20170o8k1b.png
  • Poofpoof -

Liked Jaylina’s post in the thread Show Off Your Character!.

Like (Post)
    Yes, stunning indeed... but brrr!
  • Poofpoof -

Liked Nyana’s post in the thread Show Off Your Character!.

Like (Post)
    Yes, reaper animation is so nice and very convenient for screenshots. :elin9: 0DA.png 54C.png 069.png "Aw, this place is stunning!"
  • Noyn -

Replied to the thread low lvl dungeons boss hp or they reduced this annyoing pain.

Low lvl dungeons got buffed with the Valkyrie release. Bosses have more HP, higher resistance to KD/Stagger etc. In return, you get more EXP as before. Tbh, its not suited to solo anymore due to never ending boss fights.