TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How do you finish 1500 quests?

Astarte

KTera 2.march incoming patch (really nice one imo)

Hotasduck

WTB> riding skill: Ember or Blaze

Server transfare & skill books

Shiro

Global chat and newcomers

Shiro

Recent Activities

• Arlos -

Liked Hotasduck’s post in the thread KTera 2.march incoming patch (really nice one imo).

Like (Post)
    i wouldnt mind them adding back old instances as long as they're balanced to current gear and make them as hard as they were on release, but until i see "rewamped" instances being as stupid as current schm, i just find it pointless
  • Astarte -

Replied to the thread How do you finish 1500 quests?.

Dark Matter for KN? or any other thing or shpere that drops from mobs around Habere... and you can buy them from TB
  • Hotasduck -

Replied to the thread KTera 2.march incoming patch (really nice one imo).

i wouldnt mind them adding back old instances as long as they're balanced to current gear and make them as hard as they were on release, but until i see "rewamped" instances being as stupid as current schm, i just find it pointless
  • Nexus -

Posted the thread WTB WTB> riding skill: Ember or Blaze.

Thread
    o/ comment here or PM in game to Noxes or Sachiruu
  • Shiro -

Replied to the thread Server transfare & skill books.

Yes, the skillbook will remain as a skillbook in the inventory after the server transfare.
  • Nexus -

Posted the thread Server transfare & skill books.

Thread
    So my question is this: If I buy a skillbook from an other server (And NOT equip it, only have it in my inventory while i transfare the character) Will it get equiped as a skill or will the skillbook item stil be able to equip when i change the server?