TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• It’s time to save Christmas! Some of Lakan’s evil minions have used his nefarious illusion magic and transformed themselves into fat little Santas. Now these phonies are running amok, spreading out across the lands and stealing presents from the children of all races and creeds. Find and hunt down these sham Santas before they cause any more havoc!

As if that weren’t bad enough, these scoundrels are obviously planning something big… they’ve got hordes of combat items stashed away in a few big treasure chests. In each chest you’ll find 10x [Event] Ancient Wyvern Bones which can be exchanged for superb rewards.

Go hunting Santas on these weekends:

Friday, 7th December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 10th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Fey Forest
    • Oblivion Woods
    • Tuwangi Mire
    • Valley of Titans
    • Celestial Hills
    Friday, 14th December, 12:00 PM – Monday 17th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Blessing Basin
    • Essenian Crest
    • Blightwood
    • Timeless Woods
    Friday, 21st December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 24th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Commissions

Shima

Is Tera worth starting for a new player?

Moler

Fishing Rods?

Mandy

Levelling Cooking

Zancara

Neuer KR Content 20.12.2018 Max Lv.70

Kraxler

Recent Activities

• Shima -

Replied to the thread Commissions.

So, erste Commission erledigt. Vielen Dank nochmal @Cheateria :elin30: unknown.png Achtung, die Preise orientieren sich jetzt am TT Preis!
  • Moler -

Replied to the thread Is Tera worth starting for a new player?.

my post was deleted where i said why this game isnt Worth for New players so this time Thats enough information to understand when i say: NO, RUN
  • Mandy -

Replied to the thread Fishing Rods?.

Quote from Sheperd: “white - bigger chance for better fish and less time for bite - more token if you dont use afk fishing red - bigger chance for BAF and less time for bite - if you want to catch BAF use this green - bigger chance for BAF and less…
  • Zancara -

Replied to the thread Levelling Cooking.

Hi @senita456 Personally I did "Fish Fry". I didn't find any other way to get 500 in cooking. ~Zancara
  • Daianyra -

Liked Yenkoes’s post in the thread GG loot.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I think that gg loot should be updated to match the current patch. Right now we are mainly getting Guardian/Twistshard mats from it. Let's be honest, wood scraps are useless to most of us at this point. My suggstion is to upgrade gg loot to at…
  • Kraxler -

Replied to the thread Neuer KR Content 20.12.2018 Max Lv.70.

Quote from Cyberion: “"Existing dungeon reset scrolls have issues where all dungeons below item level specified reset as well, costing an expensive reset scroll and entries of all those dungeons simply to gain entry to a specific…
  • PizzaWarrior -

Replied to the thread Vanguard gold reward displayed twice.

This bug was fixed few weeks ago. (I didn't remember to update this post early ^^").
  • senita456 -

Posted the thread Levelling Cooking.

Thread
    Hello So I levelled my Cooking skills to 300 with this very simple and cheap recipe…