TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

It's almost time: clear the ring for patch 66! From early March, you'll be able to head into battle as a male brawler. Additionally, new battlefield rankings and a variety of character customization options await you.

The male brawler

From the patch date, you will also be able to create male human characters in the existing brawler class. Like when the gunner became playable for Elins, it won't initially be possible to switch from an existing female character to a male one.

For all fans of this combative class, we're launching the League of Levelers event, where you'll be able to get your hands on some useful gear as usual.

New rankings

With the launch of patch 66, three battlegrounds will have rankings so that you can see how you compare with other players.
    • Champions' Skyring (Team)
    • Fraywind Canyon
    • Corsairs' Stronghold
    Each season lasts 4 weeks. The rankings will be reset on every 4th Thursday. During a season, you can view your overall ranking for each battleground or directly…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Class Awakening

Skoza

The Male Brawler Update

LeviathanX

When tera gets proper performance fix?

Ashanvale

Event-Ankündigungen.

Armai

FW Match Making in 2018

Recent Activities

• Skoza -

Liked Armai’s post in the thread Event-Ankündigungen..

Like (Post)
    Wäre einer so lieb im Discord mal zu fragen ob wir im Forum eine antwort bekommen könnten :^)?
  • Skoza -

Replied to the thread Class Awakening.

• LeviathanX -

Replied to the thread Class Awakening.

Das google Doc sieht zwar konfus aus, aber Krieger scheint ja grad richtig schön gepusht zu werden. Nice (′~`●)
  • LeviathanX -

Replied to the thread Brawler The Male Brawler Update.

I don't think that you should speak for "everyone"... Some people might have never made one because of the gender lock. Some have multiple tanks in stock. And even changing, all your (premium) costumes will be for the trash. Cannot even imagine a male…
  • Tech -

Liked Armai’s post in the thread [Stealing World Bams}.

Like (Post)
    It doesn't even matter if the support officially told u that 'stealing' behavior isn't against their rules. When they receive enough tickets they will simply ban u anyway. And dont bother to ask what exactly counts as 'stealing', the answer is: 'just…
  • Eliannah -

Liked modi3’s post in the thread What is going on with community nowadays?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Eliannah: “Your point? Even if it's an old shitty meme it's literally some harmless trolling. If people actually get triggered / offended over such things, i don't want to see you kids if you have to confront someone IRL. Bet y'all got…
  • KristenTheSeventh -

Liked Rias Gremory’s post in the thread [Stealing World Bams}.

Like (Post)
    Glad that they finally doing something about it when i solo the blackdragon in Sienna Canyon all alone when the HP was around 20% some party stealed my aggro and resetted him and then stealed my wb for their own. I was so completly mad to them, i wasted…
  • Arlos -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread What is going on with community nowadays?.

Like (Post)
    Don't worry guys about what's going on with this community! Once talisman system hits Tera EU.... there won't be any community left to worry about :thumbsup:
  • Ashanvale -

Replied to the thread When tera gets proper performance fix?.

64bit Cilent, Porting Game to Unreal Engine 4 with Dx12 or Vulkan Api... while doing these they should have opportunity to fix game code also. but i dont think Bluhole have any ability to do these. they need money/people/time to do these. they may have…
  • Armai -

Replied to the thread Event-Ankündigungen..

Wäre einer so lieb im Discord mal zu fragen ob wir im Forum eine antwort bekommen könnten :^)?