TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New event server

Rafera

K-Tera new "mechanic" costume?

Kapt

probleme activation frappe vertical ultime

Fenix

REVOLUTION GUILD IS NOW RECRUITING

Pinned BuddyUp! Codes

EzzoR

Recent Activities

• Rafera -

Replied to the thread New event server.

Quote from Kapt: “But that CS, how can attacking team ever win ?? ” If the defenders come out, they lose. Attackers have 30 together anyway. It will be at inner gate that the question will be answered, and i feel the same as you.
  • Kapt -

You can make it to SC+7 and liberate it. But that CS, how can attacking team ever win ??
  • Kapt -

Replied to the thread K-Tera new "mechanic" costume?.

Looks pretty nice on that brawler. But it is gonna be on wheel of scam and will cost north of 500k. Will Call sponsor his whole guild again?
  • Matrixo -

Liked Rafera’s post in the thread Just your weekly hacker thread.

Like (Post)
    We need an official GM during CU. If possible one that isn't erping anyone ingame.
  • Fenix -

Replied to the thread probleme activation frappe vertical ultime.

Bonsoir encos, docs.google.com/document/d/1QC…AnmlKdHExEX4GUVo/preview# Tu peux lire en bas dans "QnA time": Quote from BlueHole: “What will you do about bugs that exist by class such as In Cold Blood bug, powerlink glyph distinguishment (all
  • Matrixo -

Liked ThePenguinSockpuppet’s post in the thread K-Tera new "mechanic" costume?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from senita456: “Found another pic tumblr_p0pcg17x1w1ujsiyyo1_500.gif I wonder how it looks on elin :O ” Its nice to see they're keeping up with the ugly 80s Anime costumes theme. I cant decide if its more Gundam or Gatchaman.
  • Matrixo -

Liked Rafera’s post in the thread Demanding changes and getting cancer back.

Like (Post)
    I complain as well, altho not everything is bad i simply dislike the ammount of excuses some players and the company make, and if there will be something positive out of this, then great, i will be there participating either way, i have the time for it.…
  • Rafera -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread New event server.

Like (Post)
    ...so all it's left to know if the box will be soulbound or not. Not sure if I want to "waste" a frostmetal set on an alt I won't play anyway.
  • war ja klar, dass so eine Antwort kommt. zu meinen System: Intel i7-7700K mit 4,2 Ghz 16 GB RAM, wobei Tera in etwa 2-3 GB frisst, da es nur ein 32-bit Client ist. Eine Grafikkarte Geforce GTX 1080 Strix mit 8 GB müsste normal reichen oder…
  • senita456 -

...so all it's left to know if the box will be soulbound or not. Not sure if I want to "waste" a frostmetal set on an alt I won't play anyway.