TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Account Blocked

Andrea

Tempétueuse dans la mise à jour 55.03 : secrets de Velika

Samneo

Pinned Dear Atmorph, here is your Shop-Feedback :)

Ulith

Wie gehts ab 65 weiter

Dana

Fehlende Counterpunch-Chain

K3Z0R

Recent Activities

• Andrea -

Replied to the thread Account Blocked.

Contact our support, here in the forums we cannot help you sadly. Thread closed.
  • Samneo -

Replied to the thread Tempétueuse dans la mise à jour 55.03 : secrets de Velika.

• MarkBlax -

Liked zajeb’s post in the thread PVP Valkyrie.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Màyà_GM: “Tell me the way for example ? ” Tell your enemy to turn his screen off and you will have a fighting chance :DDD...but then again im sure we all want to see OMEGA countering some good valk (we are talking about 2 people of…
  • Sunflare -

Replied to the thread Account Blocked.

Quote from Niwde: “I dont know why my account got blocked... ” Even if you know why, you never tell that to Support. You write to them to ask what's wrong, not to seek confirmation on what you think might be the cause. And you don't give information they…
  • Ulith -

Replied to the thread Dear Atmorph, here is your Shop-Feedback :).

• Dimriky -

Liked zajeb’s post in the thread PVP Valkyrie.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Màyà_GM: “Tell me the way for example ? ” Tell your enemy to turn his screen off and you will have a fighting chance :DDD...but then again im sure we all want to see OMEGA countering some good valk (we are talking about 2 people of…
  • Dana -

Replied to the thread Wie gehts ab 65 weiter.

Redest du von den weißen schriftrollen der Verwandlung oder den blauen schriftrollen der meisterhaften Verwandlung? Bei den weißen sind 1000 Versuche nichts unnormales. Die verwendet man auch nur um seine Stats ohne seelenbindung rollen will (sofern…
  • 5yron -

Liked K3Z0R’s post in the thread Das Daily Loch von 0:00 Uhr bis 1:00 Uhr.

Like (Post)
    Ich weiß nun was ihr meint.. ist mir vorher nicht so sehr aufgefallen :D
  • K3Z0R -

Replied to the thread Fehlende Counterpunch-Chain.

Vergleichen was anders ist mit screenshots oder einfach screenshot von den kettenfertigkeiten machen wo es funktioniert und auf den anderen einstellen!
  • Zancara -

Replied to the thread Dear Atmorph, here is your Shop-Feedback :).