TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Attack of the killer insects! Venture back to the Rift’s Edge from Tuesday, 18th September.

For just a few weeks this dungeon is once again accessible in both normal and extreme flavors for anyone who loves annihilating giant flora and fauna. On the menu: Yativio, Vesporax and Koleogg!
    You can enter both versions of the dungeon daily—or twice daily if you’re a Club member—until the release of patch 75 in October. Take on this special challenge by traveling through the teleportal in the Timeless Woods, or by using instance matching.

Rewards? You bet!
    (Details about it will be shared during tomorrow's maintenance).

Normal difficulty
    • For 10-player raids
    • 1 daily entry (2 for club members)
    • Designed for item level 439
    Extreme difficulty
    • For 5-player groups
    • 1 daily entry (2 for club members)
    • Designed for item level 453

Display Issues
    Since we are not able to fine-tune everything for our EU-specific dungeons, there are a few known display issues with this event:
    • No mini-map is displayed in

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Searching for a high ping DD

Dammocles

Training room

Languste

please do not put talents to pvp and exclude retaliate reset completely

Eliannah

Priester PVE Solo DPS??

lady.kill

Daily reminder that Mystel (and Yurian) didn't get ranking rewards for this season

Vanli

Recent Activities

• Dammocles -

Replied to the thread Searching for a high ping DD.

• Dammocles -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread Searching for a high ping DD.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MadSorrow: “Quote from Kraxler: “Sorc is playable with higher ping. Valks works too because most of her skill have a high cast time. U'm playing on similar ping but never ever play warrior like me ... but well it's my main so i play this…
  • Languste -

Replied to the thread Training room.

I'm always for a training room. For me I'd like it to have a training dummy and give basic tips to players for learning how to play their class. Something like: "don't leftclick unless everything else is on cd" Maybe give it a slow and basic…
  • Denroc -

Liked lady.kill’s post in the thread Priester Priester PVE Solo DPS??.

Like (Post)
    xLightz hat die wichtigsten Aspekte schon sehr gut zusammengefasst. Auch immer darauf achten, die high damage skills wirklich auf CD zu halten (Skills nach dmg/glyphen boost priorisieren) Bin mittlerweile eher traurig darüber, dass Heiler nun auch so…
  • Eliannah -

Replied to the thread Forwarded please do not put talents to pvp and exclude retaliate reset completely.

Holy shit, no one cares about PvE. This is a PvP thread, morons.
  • lady.kill -

Replied to the thread Priester Priester PVE Solo DPS??.

xLightz hat die wichtigsten Aspekte schon sehr gut zusammengefasst. Auch immer darauf achten, die high damage skills wirklich auf CD zu halten (Skills nach dmg/glyphen boost priorisieren) Bin mittlerweile eher traurig darüber, dass Heiler nun auch so…
  • Lodoo -

Now follows Dammocles.

Follow
  • Lodoo -

Like (Post)
    Sorc is playable with higher ping. Valks works too because most of her skill have a high cast time. U'm playing on similar ping but never ever play warrior like me ... but well it's my main so i play this class. Good ol days where my provider wasn't…
  • Lodoo -

Like (Post)
    Quote from MadSorrow: “Quote from Kraxler: “Sorc is playable with higher ping. Valks works too because most of her skill have a high cast time. U'm playing on similar ping but never ever play warrior like me ... but well it's my main so i play this…
  • Lodoo -

Liked Dammocles’s post in the thread Classe dps à haut ping ?.

Like (Post)
    ok je vois , je vais essayer de suivre ton conseil et demander sur le forum anglais ^^ Merci encore à vous deux .