TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Attack of the killer insects! Venture back to the Rift’s Edge from Tuesday, 18th September.

For just a few weeks this dungeon is once again accessible in both normal and extreme flavors for anyone who loves annihilating giant flora and fauna. On the menu: Yativio, Vesporax and Koleogg!
    You can enter both versions of the dungeon daily—or twice daily if you’re a Club member—until the release of patch 75 in October. Take on this special challenge by traveling through the teleportal in the Timeless Woods, or by using instance matching.

Rewards? You bet!
    (Details about it will be shared during tomorrow's maintenance).

Normal difficulty
    • For 10-player raids
    • 1 daily entry (2 for club members)
    • Designed for item level 439
    Extreme difficulty
    • For 5-player groups
    • 1 daily entry (2 for club members)
    • Designed for item level 453

Display Issues
    Since we are not able to fine-tune everything for our EU-specific dungeons, there are a few known display issues with this event:
    • No mini-map is displayed in

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye.

Trappiez

Pinned BuddyUp! Codes

Kipple

Server merge

Vayus

please do not put talents to pvp and exclude retaliate reset completely

Flaméfox

Fishing System and Guardian Removal ? /extra Talent system 1 year progression

Flaméfox

Recent Activities

• Rafera -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread Searching for a high ping DD.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MadSorrow: “Quote from Kraxler: “Sorc is playable with higher ping. Valks works too because most of her skill have a high cast time. U'm playing on similar ping but never ever play warrior like me ... but well it's my main so i play this…
  • Trappiez -

Replied to the thread Keen Mote Buff at guardians/Sniper Eye..

I have no idea what you're doing with your boxes, but if you only get 11.5k gold, then I do really feel sorry for you. Sorry that my grammars are not entirely flawless, I wish I was an enlightened as you are in putting commas 100% correctly. But since…
  • tomba -

Look at you writing a whole wall to try and justify yourself. Don't apologise. It doesn't matter, you're toxic and people called you out on it, but you always have to try and justify why you are so. And what the hell are you saying now? 30 boxes give…
  • Trappiez -

Admittedly so, that was how I started responding in the later aspects of the thread. However, that weren't my first statements. ¨ My first statement looked like this: "I feel like that is broken. I mean, sure it is a hassle to farm Guardians before…
  • tomba -

Quote from Trappiez: “I'm not actually sure how polite I have to be towards you, if you just outright call me a liar and am claiming that I am outright spewing blatant statements, that I have no substance in. How would you respond to that? ” Did you…
  • Trappiez -

I'm not actually sure how polite I have to be towards you, if you just outright call me a liar and am claiming that I am outright spewing blatant statements, that I have no substance in. How would you respond to that?
  • Kipple -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

• Rayazs -

Quote from tomba: “Quote from Trappiez: “At this point, @tomba, I'm actually not sure if you're trolling or not. You actually are, right? Right? ” Yeah dude that's what you reply to everyone, did you notice? Everyone with a different opinion or coming…
  • Vayus -

Replied to the thread Server merge.

As this thread went off topic and it seems like nobody wants to discuss the main topic, I will close this one. If anyone wants to have this thread reopened, please send me a pm.
  • tomba -

Quote from Trappiez: “At this point, @tomba, I'm actually not sure if you're trolling or not. You actually are, right? Right? ” Yeah dude that's what you reply to everyone, did you notice? Everyone with a different opinion or coming from an average…