TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Are you ready for the new Champion Challenges? From Friday, 19th October (16:00 CET) until Monday, 22nd October (10:00 CET) you can look forward to new dungeon challenges for reaping rewards.

Event details:
    Mastering a challenge requires you to successfully complete dungeons during the event. You can view your current challenges by clicking on the little Elin button while the event is active. Each time you defeat the final boss of the dungeon, you will make some progress in the respective challenge.

Daily challenges (you can repeat these challenges every day during the event):

Thaumetal Refinery - Clear Thaumetal Refinery 2 times (per day) and get the following rewards:
    • 2x Metamorphic Emblem Chest
    • A random chance to get:
      • 2x Superior Noctenium Elixir
      • 30x Elleon's Mark of Valour
      • 2x Emerald
    Lilith´s Keep - Clear Lilith´s Keep 2 times (per day) and get the following rewards:
    • 2x Metamorphic Emblem Chest
    • A random chance to get:
      • 2x Superior Noctenium Elixir
      • 30x Elleon's Mark of Valour
      • 2x

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

WTS Gunner SC 9 SET & Sorcerer SC8 SET

fix the leaderboard rankings when?

Automatically hide UI during battle

Miriad

Stamm sucht DD´s (no progress)

Denroc

Population on EU server

Miriad

Recent Activities

• shoooter -

Posted the thread WTS Gunner SC 9 SET & Sorcerer SC8 SET.

Thread
    WTS Gunner SC 9 SET & Sorcerer SC8 SET /w me in game Vortex
  • Ulith -

Posted the thread fix the leaderboard rankings when?.

Thread
    hello my other thread got closed for no reason at all @Athena how about you get rid of those lovely bugged runs in the leaderboards now that maint is coming? more than a week ago you said "the team is working on it" but what? also i dont care about…
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Automatically hide UI during battle.

Didnt see the fix for today's patch. Dont tell me, the devs dont consider this a priority??? at this point i dont even know what to think anymore. Well, i will apologize with all the players in the dungeon in advance, before i mess up the participation…
  • Denroc -

Replied to the thread Stamm sucht DD´s (no progress).

Quote from Bro.Yo: “jeder sollte seine meinung frei äußern können und wenn man damit nicht klar kommt dann sollte man das so hin nehmen und fertig und die entscheidung das wir keinen reaper haben wollen muss ich hier nicht rechtfertigen. Und…
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Population on EU server.

Quote from wlopes: “Hi o// I'm thinking about to change to NA server to EU. How is the population here? NA population is decreasing so much... (or is Tera dying? ;( ) ty :) ” Well, i never saw so many people, if thats what you asking lol. I mean,…
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Liked Casual_Gamer’s post in the thread Stamm sucht DD´s (no progress).

Like (Post)
    Das ist tatsächlich ziemlich harte Diskriminierung, hast du irgendwelche Komplexe? Ich bin normalerweise auch nicht so der Kawaii Elin Typ, aber hier einfach mal aus Solidarität: Why tho, Reaper sind Kawaii Elins :elin10: :elin36: Ich denke nämlich auch nicht…
  • Bro.Yo -

Replied to the thread Stamm sucht DD´s (no progress).

jeder sollte seine meinung frei äußern können und wenn man damit nicht klar kommt dann sollte man das so hin nehmen und fertig und die entscheidung das wir keinen reaper haben wollen muss ich hier nicht rechtfertigen. Und aggresive hat mir sehr gut…