TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• It’s time to save Christmas! Some of Lakan’s evil minions have used his nefarious illusion magic and transformed themselves into fat little Santas. Now these phonies are running amok, spreading out across the lands and stealing presents from the children of all races and creeds. Find and hunt down these sham Santas before they cause any more havoc!

As if that weren’t bad enough, these scoundrels are obviously planning something big… they’ve got hordes of combat items stashed away in a few big treasure chests. In each chest you’ll find 10x [Event] Ancient Wyvern Bones which can be exchanged for superb rewards.

Go hunting Santas on these weekends:

Friday, 7th December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 10th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Fey Forest
    • Oblivion Woods
    • Tuwangi Mire
    • Valley of Titans
    • Celestial Hills
    Friday, 14th December, 12:00 PM – Monday 17th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Blessing Basin
    • Essenian Crest
    • Blightwood
    • Timeless Woods
    Friday, 21st December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 24th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Moggen

KekEfron

Is Tera worth starting for a new player?

Katherin

TRAP ALERT

Sodenia

More Grind Incoming & Dungeon Entries Revamp

YustForFun

mangelhafter speicher, bildqualität wird reduziert / directx nicht gefunden / RAM reicht nicht aus.

Dan Hot

Recent Activities

• Rafera -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread More Grind Incoming & Dungeon Entries Revamp.

Like (Post)
    Quote from m4ch1: “"Through Adventure Token System, endgame players who generally focus on playing Bahaar’s Sanctum, Grotto of Lost Souls (hard) can use the system to their advantage to exclusively play those dungeons. in addition, each dungeon will…
  • kanemi -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread Can you finally do something before the year 2033?.

Like (Post)
    Just do something about this retarded rng ffs. Since week if no month we ask you GF to do something against this stupid RNG system. It can't be that i'm about to reach 50% on my HO+0 Boots after i failed already too many time on my +0 Weapon. Is this a…
  • KekEfron -

Replied to the thread Moggen.

Meinte Transmoggen ja :D sry hätte es auschreiben sollen ^^ achso ok :| naja ich werd mich mit dem zufrieden geben was mir gegeben wird :D Danke <3
  • Xilokz -

Liked Uhrzeiger23’s post in the thread Is Tera worth starting for a new player?.

Like (Post)
    he is here because i tries to change something and make that game better same like me i dont really play this game right now, just login for bahaar and log off again but still like tera and want it like back in the days..
  • Hotasduck -

Liked Kapt’s post in the thread Forwarded Merge Killian and Mystel already..

Like (Post)
    After all these years, Borsuc is still jacking off to bashing tera and derailing topics. At this point, i only pity you tbh.
  • Eloquentia -

Liked Player101’s post in the thread Ready for Mega-Server!.

Like (Post)
    Yap, that's right. Let's leave all this "merge with this - now merge with that server" behind us and go for the next stage, ONE single Server for the whole playerbase of Tera. Not possible? Too many obstacles? Hold on, dear community and Moderators, and…
  • Katherin -

Replied to the thread Is Tera worth starting for a new player?.

@Uhrzeiger23 Yes but Na mEME destroyed itself. Right now NA is just a weak hollow shell waiting to crumble into pieces. If just all of the servers work as a team we can do something but i dunno if this is possible.
  • Sodenia -

Replied to the thread TRAP ALERT.

• Ryhet -

Now follows eutri.

Follow
  • YustForFun -

Replied to the thread More Grind Incoming & Dungeon Entries Revamp.

Yes sounds bad and sadly the only way how they will change things is to stop giving them money else they keep going as it is and dont care