TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• Attack of the killer insects! Venture back to the Rift’s Edge from Tuesday, 18th September.

For just a few weeks this dungeon is once again accessible in both normal and extreme flavors for anyone who loves annihilating giant flora and fauna. On the menu: Yativio, Vesporax and Koleogg!
    You can enter both versions of the dungeon daily—or twice daily if you’re a Club member—until the release of patch 75 in October. Take on this special challenge by traveling through the teleportal in the Timeless Woods, or by using instance matching.

Rewards? You bet!
    (Details about it will be shared during tomorrow's maintenance).

Normal difficulty
    • For 10-player raids
    • 1 daily entry (2 for club members)
    • Designed for item level 439
    Extreme difficulty
    • For 5-player groups
    • 1 daily entry (2 for club members)
    • Designed for item level 453

Display Issues
    Since we are not able to fine-tune everything for our EU-specific dungeons, there are a few known display issues with this event:
    • No mini-map is displayed in

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Mount Skills

Arlos

Where to get polished arunic ore????

jinh

Zerstörer 2018/2019

Galtero

Le niveau 65, je suis largué

Nikatana

How to Enchant and Upgrade Gear! Patch 61.02 - Might of the Mechanic!

jinh

Recent Activities

• Arlos -

Replied to the thread Mount Skills.

Quote from Miriad: “I have a mighty phoenix, i was lucky enough to get it from the rng box in my first try. Unfortunately i cant remember the stats because for me they are completely pointless once you are using your mount, but i think they were hp and…
  • Languste -

Liked Naomasa’s post in the thread Zerstörer Zerstörer 2018/2019.

Like (Post)
    Hi Shikasa, ich bin auch schon etwas eingerostet am Slayer, jedoch geb ich auch mal meinen Senf dazu. Wie Skozy schon erwähnt hat brauchst du auf jeden fall anstatt dem Schneidendem Niveot einen Bitteren (heißt der so im DE Client ?_?) Des weiteren…
  • Languste -

Liked Shiro’s post in the thread Zerstörer Zerstörer 2018/2019.

Like (Post)
    Ich hätte nie gedacht das jemals jemand nach Tipps fragt für den Slayer. Aber legen wir mal los. :elin1: Das Gear sieht für den Anfang schon mal ordentlich aus. Hier ein paar empfehlungen welche Stats du nehmen solltest/könntest auf deinem Gear. Waffe
  • jinh -

Replied to the thread Where to get polished arunic ore????.

Quote from Sisko: “About the facts new players present here, and about the fact that no one takes obvious lies such as "everyone is 446" serious. Miriad is completely right with everything he has said about the game and the terrible state of its…
  • Galtero -

Replied to the thread Zerstörer Zerstörer 2018/2019.

holy moley. also wenn du die zwei bereits durchgelesen hast, fehlt eigentlich nur noch @Nisora
  • Sisko -

About the facts new players present here, and about the fact that no one takes obvious lies such as "everyone is 446" serious. Miriad is completely right with everything he has said about the game and the terrible state of its community.
  • Naomasa -

Liked Shiro’s post in the thread Zerstörer Zerstörer 2018/2019.

Like (Post)
    Ich hätte nie gedacht das jemals jemand nach Tipps fragt für den Slayer. Aber legen wir mal los. :elin1: Das Gear sieht für den Anfang schon mal ordentlich aus. Hier ein paar empfehlungen welche Stats du nehmen solltest/könntest auf deinem Gear. Waffe
  • Naomasa -

Replied to the thread Zerstörer Zerstörer 2018/2019.

Hi Shikasa, ich bin auch schon etwas eingerostet am Slayer, jedoch geb ich auch mal meinen Senf dazu. Wie Skozy schon erwähnt hat brauchst du auf jeden fall anstatt dem Schneidendem Niveot einen Bitteren (heißt der so im DE Client ?_?) Des weiteren…
  • jinh -

Quote from Sisko: “The only one who is whining here is you, just because people can see through your thinly veiled propaganda, it's a really sad display you present of yourself here. ” What are you even talking about? What am I even whining about?
  • Sisko -

The only one who is whining here is you, just because people can see through your thinly veiled propaganda, it's a really sad display you present of yourself here.