TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Unsoulbind costumes

Bakekitsune

Since mainterance Ninja FOCUS is Broken.

Shisemi

Codex - International guild of Killian

Zancara

DD LF Stamn

WTS brawler SC gear +8 pvpve etch IV set

Vayus

Recent Activities

• Bakekitsune -

Replied to the thread Unsoulbind costumes.

I think everybody has that one twink he thought he would actually play with that adorable costume on now gattering dust because well, you don't play that character :D + unbinding item. it'll be fine shop-only.
  • Thern -

Liked moemikoo’s post in the thread Zeigt eure Charaktere!.

Like (Post)
    QZBqPs3.jpg vyKOFHE.jpg :elin9:
  • Shisemi -

Replied to the thread Forwarded Since mainterance Ninja FOCUS is Broken..

I know, we can hit over 5 M/s when whole party is good and fight last for less than 1.5 minute. 2.5 M/s was just an casual number, it's a damage most ninja do with average party in average gear, probably without consumables or other boosts, at least…
  • Finero -

i'd support that unsoulbinding too, not being able to use the purchased costumes afterwards, kept me from race changing quite often.. it could also release costumes that aren't available in the shop in any shape or form anymore it would also be cool if…
  • Acc -

Quote from Bunker: “it would be just income for gf and comfortable for us. ” Purchasing entirely new costumes from all the user-hostile systems like random loot boxes or the p2w wheel is somehow less income than buying some unbind items? doubt it.
  • Sârdai -

Liked Jixxy’s post in the thread Das Daily Loch von 0:00 Uhr bis 1:00 Uhr.

Like (Post)
    Das Ding schafft noch mehrere Jahre... Bug immer noch da
  • Finero -

Liked Bunker’s post in the thread Unsoulbind costumes.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I'm just wondering that there is still no way to unsoulbind a costume? I guess most of the people who ever used race/gender change voucher have leftover costumes, which cannot be used anymore. I'm not dreaming of changing their race to the…
  • KersL -

I asked for that a while ago in the Shopfeedback-Topic, no reaction...
  • Bunker -

Posted the thread Unsoulbind costumes.

Thread
    Hi, I'm just wondering that there is still no way to unsoulbind a costume? I guess most of the people who ever used race/gender change voucher have leftover costumes, which cannot be used anymore. I'm not dreaming of changing their race to the…
  • Hello. I´m speaking about Fraywind and Corsair´s, if I get a crash, no matter how fast i try to launch im out and dropout, this didn´t happen before, but some brilliant mind decided to change it Please either remove the dropout for disconnects or…