TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Get ready for even more PvP action!

Patch 79 introduces a new battleground, improvements to existing battlegrounds, special PvP gear and more!

New Battleground

Target your enemies, cut through your foes and earn points for victory in the
    Shore Hold. Who will win the upper hand on this fast-paced 7v7 battleground?

Equalized Gear

Various battlegrounds have been updated, with the biggest change being that
    you’ll receive equalized gear in certain arenas. Your skills make every difference
    between victory and defeat!

PvP Gear

Fortunately, not every battleground will use this equalized gear. You can now
    take all those hard-earned PvP points and exchange them for new gear. This
    stuff not only looks fantastic, but the stats are tuned specially to meet your
    PvP needs!

Training Dungeon

Take your gear on a trial run and optimize your damage output! In the training
    dungeon, you can fine-tune your combat skills without having the boss breathing
    down your neck. All the while…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned BuddyUp! Codes

FreshSaga

Patch 79

Amberlyn

Vorschau: Kampf um die Küste

Aperçu : combat côtier

Preview: Battle for the Coast

Recent Activities

• FreshSaga -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

My character:Linson (0/3) BuddyUp Code: Linson#6240 My character:Ekson (0/3) BuddyUp Code: Ekson#0898 My character: Eveleen.x (0/3) BuddyUp Code: Eveleen.x#4829 My character:i.Lilliana (0/3) BuddyUp Code: i.Lilliana#5786 My character:Brucefox…
  • Amberlyn -

Replied to the thread Patch 79.

Bitte nicht wieder Darkan Leute.... reicht doch auch langsam mal. Is bei Queen halt auch mittlerweile der selbe gleiche Kram immer wieder. Dann noch eher TSHM oder halt nen knacker 10er Wunderholm oder Akerons Inferno :D
  • Aureli -

Posted the thread Update Vorschau: Kampf um die Küste.

Thread
    cce92425a3788c121d7c0d8bc57926.jpg Macht euch bereit für mehr PvP-Action! Patch 79 bringt euch ein neues Schlachtfeld, Anpassungen für bestehende Schlachtfelder, besondere PvP-Ausrüstung und mehr!
    Neues Schlachtfeld Im Küstenterritorium schnetzelt ihr…
  • Athena -

Posted the thread Update Aperçu : combat côtier.

Thread
    937f8c432c5ba9b8a7ea57d869297b.jpg Préparez-vous à faire le plein d'action JcJ ! La mise à jour 79 vous propose un nouveau champ de bataille, des ajustements des champs de bataille existants, de l'équipement JcJ spécial et bien plus encore !
    Nouveau
  • Athena -

Posted the thread Update Preview: Battle for the Coast.

Thread
    6bb4587a2e406124d70d51f1563c36.jpg Get ready for even more PvP action! Patch 79 introduces a new battleground, improvements to existing battlegrounds, special PvP gear and more!
    New Battleground Target your enemies, cut through your foes and earn…
  • Kraxler -

Replied to the thread Crit. Chance on Crafting?.

5% base + 10% Pie so you end up with only 5,5%. Only the additives gives +20% (additive V) on top. So you have 25% (25,5% with pie)
  • Sirgoulas -

Replied to the thread Yet another plea for oldschool server (a setup plan?).

Quote from Atmorph: “Hey all! Thanks for your comments! @Sirgoulas sorry, but this being specifically about a classic server idea, I won't go into details of content in current live patches that I can't change anyway :( @Tadeshi exactly as Borsuc said,…
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Recent maintenance causing higher than normal ping.

the fact that you only had 100 ping to start with using wifi is completely amazing. And you complain about having 150 when most wifi users have that at least lol. In any case online games are not played through wifi people should know that by now.
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Aus TSH kann man aber sicher was cooles basteln o:
  • Fanaion -

Hell no TSHm is so mega aids da würde ich lieber WH Extreme laufen :lol: