TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• Hello TERA players,

It is our aim to always bring you the best possible gaming experience. We know that it is very important for you to be able to find other players for group content quickly and easily at all times. We are therefore delighted to announce that we will be merging some servers at the beginning of May!

In the future, this will mean you will have lots of new players to form guilds with, trade with, face challenges together, or compete against!
    As part of the server merge, servers of the same language will be combined. We will integrate the newer servers into the older servers of the same language.

The following server merges are planned:
    • 1 PvE server (EN): Sikander will be added to MYSTEL
    • 1 PvE server (DE): Saleron will be added to YURIAN
    • 1 PvE server (FR): Amarun will be added to SEREN
    • 1 international PvP server (EN): KILLIAN will remain
    You will find everything you need to know about the merge soon in our separate FAQ. We really hope the merge will help you enjoy the…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Just another peaceful thread.

Deflay

Pinned Dear Atmorph, here is your Shop-Feedback :)

sayiko

Grünschnabel Drachen Drachenei

Es MUSS sich was tun [Ernster Beitrag]

Arlos

Gear after StormCry?

Tomo

Recent Activities

• lady.kill -

Liked Arlos’s post in the thread Es MUSS sich was tun [Ernster Beitrag].

Like (Post)
    Quote from Freundlich: “Quote from lady.kill: “Spieler die haben eben Spaß daran, immer mehr aus ihrer Klasse raus zu holen. ” Nachdem man einen Dungeon hunderte Mal geklärt hat, gibt es nichts mehr raus zu holen. Was bedeutet der Begriff "Farm-Status"
  • Deflay -

Liked Spatsu’s post in the thread Just another peaceful thread..

Like (Post)
    There wasn't any content since vm4 until they removed the crusade because there was no point fighting other guilds as it gave nothing and losing sucks so nobody wanted to risk their ego unless winning was secured. That's why it's all about VO but…
  • Deflay -

Replied to the thread Just another peaceful thread..

Yeah @Spatsu, as I said, this game became garbage. But well the only ""VO content"" left was prolly Tsunami/Codex/Score fighting, which was braindead, but u still could "have fun" sometimes. Now there's no PK at all anymore, except some mystics using…
  • Momojunketsu -

Liked Tomo’s post in the thread Gear after StormCry?.

Like (Post)
    Theres a reason why many people have only +8 :) i guess you now found out why
  • Momojunketsu -

Liked tobtheking2’s post in the thread Gear after StormCry?.

Like (Post)
    Should be able to but isn't possible with +9 currently yes. That's basically why I'm farming a new +8 Set for some weeks now o: When Patch with AAHM hits Europe, I'm gonna sell my old +9 Set and upgrade the second Set with Full EXP to +9 and Heroic Gear…
  • Goldi -

Liked lady.kill’s post in the thread Awakened healers changes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kraxler: “Quote from Trveasky: “Quote from Jixxy: “I don't know if it matters alot...but if your weapon is not enchanted to SC +7 you will miss a good mana passive. Restores 0.6% of your mana when using a skill. Helps a lot I…
  • Xtortion -

Wrote a comment on Flaméfox’s wall.

Wall Comment
    F L E J M
  • You are aware of the fact that this is a forum where players help other players in their spare time? So it is not really kind to put us onto an ultimatum. I'd say exit this game, because honestly I am not a fan of toxic people demanding things this way,…
  • Deflay -

Liked Eliannah’s post in the thread Just another peaceful thread..

Like (Post)
    @Spatsu One thing i noticed during my years on TERA is that even if the game is bad, people always got a small hope when a new patch is about to be released. People hope that it will make the game better etc... I used to be one of those people. So of…
  • Spatsu -

Replied to the thread Just another peaceful thread..

There wasn't any content since vm4 until they removed the crusade because there was no point fighting other guilds as it gave nothing and losing sucks so nobody wanted to risk their ego unless winning was secured. That's why it's all about VO but…