TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Are you ready for the new Champion Challenges? From Friday, 19th October (16:00 CET) until Monday, 22nd October (10:00 CET) you can look forward to new dungeon challenges for reaping rewards.

Event details:
    Mastering a challenge requires you to successfully complete dungeons during the event. You can view your current challenges by clicking on the little Elin button while the event is active. Each time you defeat the final boss of the dungeon, you will make some progress in the respective challenge.

Daily challenges (you can repeat these challenges every day during the event):

Thaumetal Refinery - Clear Thaumetal Refinery 2 times (per day) and get the following rewards:
    • 2x Metamorphic Emblem Chest
    • A random chance to get:
      • 2x Superior Noctenium Elixir
      • 30x Elleon's Mark of Valour
      • 2x Emerald
    Lilith´s Keep - Clear Lilith´s Keep 2 times (per day) and get the following rewards:
    • 2x Metamorphic Emblem Chest
    • A random chance to get:
      • 2x Superior Noctenium Elixir
      • 30x Elleon's Mark of Valour
      • 2x

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New UI SUX

Miriad

Gridiron Tournament - Mass PvP

Miriad

Thrall of life=party cleanse

Tomo

Guardians : Buff all classes Contribution or Nerf Priest.

xLightz

Infinity and Transcendent Masks in Dreadspire

Ulith

Recent Activities

• Miriad -

Replied to the thread New UI SUX.

What pisses me off the most is the impossibility of hiding UI elements while in combat. We had that option before the ui "upgrade". What the heck? something so important but nobody seems concerned about it. I guess everybody loves to play with tons of ui…
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Gridiron Tournament - Mass PvP.

I cant believe people still promote pvp in this game. Amazing :P dude, people can barely play without lag, fps issues and other herbs, adding up to that the incredible unbalance of classes... people still play pvp?? unbelievable :S i still cry when i see 20…
  • Tomo -

Replied to the thread Thrall of life=party cleanse.

• DeviliciousAngel -

Posted the thread Thrall of life=party cleanse.

Thread
    Heya my fellow healers! During my time in Tera I realized that not many people know about easier way to cleanse as a mystic. We all know how annoying it is to aim at someone to select your cleansing targets, well this might save your nerves! Use your
  • Eliannah -

Idk why you keep bringing a specific player when no one legit mentionned him whatsoever, name calling on the forum isn't allowed by the way. A ton of people said the same thing about you guys manipulating the bracket, so idk why you're bringing just one…
  • Cheresha -

But ofc it's manipulated ssion lost with good team on the first match and ofc he should go find excuses. Anyway i guess there Is actually people who are retarded and can't go check how the website for the bracket works
  • Matrixo -

Liked Cheresha’s post in the thread Gridiron Tournament - Mass PvP.

Like (Post)
    Same was with the 3v3 tournament. People hating then when a GM replied eliannah suddenly became commentator :lol:
  • Eliannah -

Ha yeah fml, should have figure out that one of you kids would bring up the "casting" thing. For the 100th time, since you inbreds can't read, the only reason i casted your joke of a tournament was because a guildie was streaming it. You can talk as much…
  • xLightz -

Liked lady.kill’s post in the thread A better source of silver talents.

Like (Post)
    I totally agree with you lily! @Stronk You can drop claws and skulls in grotto nm and drc hm. Both give 15 per run. You either are unlucky in rolling for it or you run 1 dungeon more often as the other one. I can suggest to might create a semi timed…
  • xLightz -

Replied to the thread Guardians : Buff all classes Contribution or Nerf Priest..

Quote from Bargg: “Do you use CA on other classes than priest? It's not that much better than the rest. But it definitely is criminally easy to do good, just spam two buttons ” atleast your job does better in literally every other damage related…