TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

The temperature’s rising and Arborea’s inhabitants are making the most of the warm weather to have parties on the beach and pay homage to the sun god Balder.
    It would be an idyllic summer – if there weren’t vampires about! Those beastly bloodsuckers are celebrating the Carnival of Blood to dim the light of the sun. Put a stop to their plans and participate in some great summer activities from Thursday, 12th July until Tuesday, 28th August 2018!

You can find more info on the Festival of the Sun here

Additional Reward Tokens:

Various quests will reward you with special tokens that you can redeem for the following items:

• Swimwear and weapon skins from the years 2015 to 2018
    • Various hair decorations and back ornaments
    • Rings, earrings, necklaces and equipment
    • Enchanting materials up to Veilthroch
    • Shape changers
    • Water bombs
    • Strengthening foods

Have fun,
    The TERA Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

How to use a copied client?

Tausche Luna Eq

Etaroc

KTera - New Dragon Mount

Dragoryu

Reaber LF Stamm (Verräterus)

Sicheln

Prime Aim sucht aktive Gleichgesinnte

Mizuiru

Recent Activities

• Maxemos -

Posted the thread How to use a copied client?.

Thread
    So basically my friend downloaded tera 2 days ago and I find it kinda hard to download 49gbs due to the time it will take [ around 17 hours with my internet ] so I just took it from him on a hard driver. I just need to know how can I make the launcher…
  • Etaroc -

Replied to the thread Tausche Luna Eq.

Würde es bei interesse auch Verkaufen allerdings nur als Komplettes Set, wenn ihr Interesse habt schribt mir :)
  • Dragoryu -

Replied to the thread KTera - New Dragon Mount.

No plz dear KTera no more dragon mounts...my gold i save for so long... Q_Q
  • Transcendant -

Replied to the thread KTera - New Dragon Mount.

Quote from Aimovera: “inb4 it's just a really well modded dragon mount :^) ” If it's modded. It's very well done, but the face makes no sense to me at all...where's it's eyes...what're it's eyes... I love it, but damn that little detail bugs me.
  • Marliku -

Now follows lady.kill.

Follow
  • Cyu999 -

Liked Tomo’s post in the thread Verkaufe Komplettes Berserker Gear +9.

Like (Post)
    Verkaufe/tausche immer noch, wenn ihr Tower ernsthaft clearen wollt, dann müsst ihr zuschlagen ^^
  • Kirschen -

Liked Tomo’s post in the thread Verkaufe Komplettes Berserker Gear +9.

Like (Post)
    Verkaufe/tausche immer noch, wenn ihr Tower ernsthaft clearen wollt, dann müsst ihr zuschlagen ^^
  • Sicheln -

Replied to the thread Reaber LF Stamm (Verräterus).

• Cyu999 -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread Server Merge.

Like (Post)
    Wird einfach Zeit ein Megaserver zu machen. Spezifische Chatkanäle für DE/INT und FR und die Sache hat sich gegessen. Kommuniziert wird in den Instanzen sowieso nicht und der ready check wird eh mit rdy? oder einen einfach Sprung des Chars abgeklärt.…
  • Lukya -

Liked Kraxler’s post in the thread Server Merge.

Like (Post)
    Wird einfach Zeit ein Megaserver zu machen. Spezifische Chatkanäle für DE/INT und FR und die Sache hat sich gegessen. Kommuniziert wird in den Instanzen sowieso nicht und der ready check wird eh mit rdy? oder einen einfach Sprung des Chars abgeklärt.…