TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Attack of the killer insects! Venture back to the Rift’s Edge from Tuesday, 18th September.

For just a few weeks this dungeon is once again accessible in both normal and extreme flavors for anyone who loves annihilating giant flora and fauna. On the menu: Yativio, Vesporax and Koleogg!
    You can enter both versions of the dungeon daily—or twice daily if you’re a Club member—until the release of patch 75 in October. Take on this special challenge by traveling through the teleportal in the Timeless Woods, or by using instance matching.

Rewards? You bet!
    (Details about it will be shared during tomorrow's maintenance).

Normal difficulty
    • For 10-player raids
    • 1 daily entry (2 for club members)
    • Designed for item level 439
    Extreme difficulty
    • For 5-player groups
    • 1 daily entry (2 for club members)
    • Designed for item level 453

Display Issues
    Since we are not able to fine-tune everything for our EU-specific dungeons, there are a few known display issues with this event:
    • No mini-map is displayed in

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Do new/returning players like myself stand a chance ?

karma2012

Is it just me who sees it that way?

senita456

masks when for merged servers?

Kraxler

Daily reminder that Mystel (and Yurian) didn't get ranking rewards for this season

tobtheking2

Server merge

xEcronomus

Recent Activities

• Sblade -

Liked Borsuc’s post in the thread Just another big rant..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Buschfunker: “He was banned and He is a moderator, thats exactly what i call a corupted compamy” Imagine you've been sent to prison wrongly based on a mistake from an incompetent judge and then not only did you have to fight your way out…
  • karma2012 -

Liked Flaméfox’s post in the thread Do new/returning players like myself stand a chance ?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from karma2012: “Is there no open world PvP going on in Killian for instance? ” Of course there is open world PvP on Killian. Just go to VO and ask Tsunami if they want beef and then wait about 1 - 5 min. You will have half Saudi Arabia chasing…
  • karma2012 -

Replied to the thread Do new/returning players like myself stand a chance ?.

Quote from Flaméfox: “Quote from karma2012: “Is there no open world PvP going on in Killian for instance? ” Of course there is open world PvP on Killian. Just go to VO and ask Tsunami if they want beef and then wait about 1 - 5 min. You will have…
  • Moler -

Liked Flaméfox’s post in the thread Do new/returning players like myself stand a chance ?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from karma2012: “Is there no open world PvP going on in Killian for instance? ” Of course there is open world PvP on Killian. Just go to VO and ask Tsunami if they want beef and then wait about 1 - 5 min. You will have half Saudi Arabia chasing…
  • Greensheep -

Liked Xilokz’s post in the thread Is it just me who sees it that way?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from dkang: “Why do they make new servers and then they merge them? ” H2uINj.gif
  • senita456 -

Replied to the thread Is it just me who sees it that way?.

Quote from Sisko: “How the hell do you have so many of every item? 9276 woods, 9046 dawnstorm tokens, over 6000 prime solutions, 7292 safe haven scrolls? Do you never use anything at all? ” "woods" or whatever they're called get converted /…
  • Sisko -

How the hell do you have so many of every item? 9276 woods, 9046 dawnstorm tokens, over 6000 prime solutions, 7292 safe haven scrolls? Do you never use anything at all?
  • Kiciuk -