TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• It’s time to save Christmas! Some of Lakan’s evil minions have used his nefarious illusion magic and transformed themselves into fat little Santas. Now these phonies are running amok, spreading out across the lands and stealing presents from the children of all races and creeds. Find and hunt down these sham Santas before they cause any more havoc!

As if that weren’t bad enough, these scoundrels are obviously planning something big… they’ve got hordes of combat items stashed away in a few big treasure chests. In each chest you’ll find 10x [Event] Ancient Wyvern Bones which can be exchanged for superb rewards.

Go hunting Santas on these weekends:

Friday, 7th December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 10th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Fey Forest
    • Oblivion Woods
    • Tuwangi Mire
    • Valley of Titans
    • Celestial Hills
    Friday, 14th December, 12:00 PM – Monday 17th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Blessing Basin
    • Essenian Crest
    • Blightwood
    • Timeless Woods
    Friday, 21st December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 24th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

TRAP ALERT

senita456

More Grind Incoming & Dungeon Entries Revamp

senita456

Well that makes sense.

Kraxler

Leones Invictus sucht DICH!

-Nytrex-

Speed Potions no more?

Recent Activities

• tobtheking2 -

Liked Katherin’s post in the thread More Grind Incoming & Dungeon Entries Revamp.

Like (Post)
    hahaha omg that entrie revamp it's just like in mobile games, Kraxler I think it's more like this: u want to move? BUY ENERGY DRINK NOW! Just 20.99€ :elin37: So, this is how it ends Tera? :elin17: "Existing dungeon reset scrolls have issues where all dungeons below item…
  • senita456 -

Replied to the thread TRAP ALERT.

Yes. Only the item will disappear. Also the item have unlimited uses, you can change your race / gender as many times as you want, until you have the item.
  • 745662199 -

Replied to the thread TRAP ALERT.

so the race change effect will remain after 7 days?
  • senita456 -

Replied to the thread More Grind Incoming & Dungeon Entries Revamp.

The article mentioned that some of the tokens gets replenished every day(Probably like the PP),and completely recharge weekly(if I got that part right). It will all come down on how many of these will replenish daily, I hope no less than 500 a day...and…
  • Katherin -

hahaha omg that entrie revamp it's just like in mobile games, Kraxler I think it's more like this: u want to move? BUY ENERGY DRINK NOW! Just 20.99€ :elin37: So, this is how it ends Tera? :elin17: "Existing dungeon reset scrolls have issues where all dungeons below item…
  • Kraxler -

PvP player get their own gear with own materials you can enchant... even innerwar and brooch are enchantable. Also you get the new repair system where you gear lose one enchant level upon break and you need to repair it with materials
  • Kraxler -

Replied to the thread Well that makes sense..

Maybe he/she spawned the wrong NPC. Sometimes even i make the same mistake
  • -Nytrex- -

Replied to the thread Leones Invictus sucht DICH!.

Push again. :elin31: Aktuell bevorzugt Tanks (Lancer) gesucht. Heiler haben wir aktuell genug. DDs werden noch angenommen.
  • senita456 -

Replied to the thread Well that makes sense..

Quote from Kraxler: “???? ” ...someone summoned a traveler Banker NPC in front of a permanent Banker NPC. Because reasons?
  • Greensheep -

Glad pvp dont got this.... Why i got the feeling this will happen too.