TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

The Vanguard Initiative needs your help – and will pay just rewards to all who aid them.

During the event you’ll earn fantastic rewards for completing quests for the Vanguard Initiative!

Overview

Event period:
    • Event start: November 16th, 2018 at 4:00 PM
    • Event end: November 20th, 2018 at 10:00 AM
    Event rewards:
    • +10% item XP for each mission
    • +50% experience points for each mission
    • +100% experience points for killing monsters
    • +100% increased gold rewards for each mission
    Raise your weapons and fight for the Vanguard!
    Have fun,

The TERA Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Strongbox keys?

Miriad

Serverside lags?

Miriad

problem in tera

Vayus

Pinned BuddyUp! Codes

White

Insufficient RAM since todays patch

Uhrzeiger23

Recent Activities

• Miriad -

Replied to the thread Strongbox keys?.

You need a level 60+ character (or 65 cant remember) as far as i know. I had the same "problem" when i started playing, and i couldnt buy most things until i reached level 65 (i know, it makes no sense, but there is that). The stuff you get opening…
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Serverside lags?.

Quote from eutri: “can confirm that the server is shitting itself again, it's getting really annoying what is even causing this, since everyone and their mother transferred away to mystel ” Im pretty sure, that the cause is the excess of people in…
  • Koichiko -

Liked Trappiez’s post in the thread Consumables duration fix.

Like (Post)
    As potions like Strong Bravery Potion, Lamb Bulgogi, Superior Noctenium Elixir's, Nostrum's and so on, become increasingly more expensive, it is extremely hard to keep up in hard dungeons, where you wipe a lot, in particular dungeons such as Dreadspire…
  • Vayus -

Replied to the thread problem in tera.

Liked Trappiez’s post in the thread Consumables duration fix.

Like (Post)
    As potions like Strong Bravery Potion, Lamb Bulgogi, Superior Noctenium Elixir's, Nostrum's and so on, become increasingly more expensive, it is extremely hard to keep up in hard dungeons, where you wipe a lot, in particular dungeons such as Dreadspire…
  • SaSuKI -

Now follows Vayus.

Follow
  • Hotasduck -

Liked Kapt’s post in the thread Killian's State.

Like (Post)
    It came down to this because Killian was excluded from a bazillion merges in the last 3 years and also the fact that new players start on Mystel because everyone tells them Tera is PvE game, which is true and that's why we don't need a "PvP" server…
  • White -

Replied to the thread BuddyUp! Codes.

Not.Panicking#6523 - Kernel.Panic#7945 - Kernel-Panic#1414 - Panic#2378 - Toxic-Panic#8295 - Internal-Panic#3771 - Kill-Panic#1941 - Realistic-Panic#7067 - Panicked#3298 - Satanic-Panic#9433
  • kosarvedi -

Liked john4iri’s post in the thread Server Tranfer Voucher.

Like (Post)
    Make server tranfer voucher tradeable so ppl can buy it from broker too. Soon with talent system ppl will be locked in their server even more. Dont do the same mistake as with tera club voucher for years pls. Some ppl dont have the option to buy it…
  • kosarvedi -

Liked john4iri’s post in the thread Killian's State.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rude: “Killian was already pretty dead only having WTS/WTB lfgs (if there were any to begin with) and now with the upcoming talents per server, it's going to be even more. Can we have a Killian merge? ” This is hard to do since killian is…