TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

The Vanguard Initiative needs your help – and will pay just rewards to all who aid them.

During the event you’ll earn fantastic rewards for completing quests for the Vanguard Initiative!

Overview

Event period:
    • Event start: November 16th, 2018 at 4:00 PM
    • Event end: November 20th, 2018 at 10:00 AM
    Event rewards:
    • +10% item XP for each mission
    • +50% experience points for each mission
    • +100% experience points for killing monsters
    • +100% increased gold rewards for each mission
    Raise your weapons and fight for the Vanguard!
    Have fun,

The TERA Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Hardcore Progress Spieler sucht Gilde !!!

Uhrzeiger23

WTS Stormcry +7 Metal Boots | +7 Metal Gaunlets

Kumas Royale Queue

Momojunketsu

Talente, bitte um Hilfe

HellMilitia

Boss HP Bar resize

Recent Activities

• Uhrzeiger23 -

Replied to the thread Hardcore Progress Spieler sucht Gilde !!!.

Nur durch Grinden, ohne Geld (außer club natürlich) bist du vilt in ca einen halben jahr auf HO wenn du wirklich n neues spiel suchst, rate ich dir momentan sehr sehr sehr von Tera ab. imo hat GF sowie Bluehole beide kein Cent verdient für Tera.
  • Tomo -

Replied to the thread Hardcore Progress Spieler sucht Gilde !!!.

Klar, mit genug cash ist alles möglich, aber rein über 12-16h ingame grind, wird das wohl schon so einige monate dauern(als komplett neuer spieler) und vergess nicht, dann gibt es immernoch den RNG Gott und das kommende +3 :D
  • Flavia -

Posted the thread WTS Stormcry +7 Metal Boots | +7 Metal Gaunlets.

Thread
    As title says, /pm me ur offer to start the deal :)
  • Momojunketsu -

Replied to the thread Kumas Royale Queue.

Quote from Goldi: “Quote from Momojunketsu: “@Frozty Which server are you? I would move this Thread to the server section. ” I am not sure if this would make sense here to be honest. If they did not change it, Kumas is a crossserver thing for which…
  • Momojunketsu -

Liked Goldi’s post in the thread Kumas Royale Queue.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Momojunketsu: “@Frozty Which server are you? I would move this Thread to the server section. ” I am not sure if this would make sense here to be honest. If they did not change it, Kumas is a crossserver thing for which you can only register…
  • Uhrzeiger23 -

Liked tobtheking2’s post in the thread Forwarded Proposed change for Gear Enchantment System.

Like (Post)
    So something gonna happen or nah? :thenk: Thread is already 3 weeks old now :elin18:
  • HellMilitia -

Replied to the thread Talente, bitte um Hilfe.

Die El Angriffsstärke Talente sind nutzlos wenn da steht erhöht die EL Angriffsstärke um 32 dann heißt egal ob du 100 dmg oder 1000 dmg machst es sind jeweils nur 132 bzw 1032. Beim Archer ist das andere Rapidfiretalent leider an diesen EL quatsch…
  • Goldi -

Replied to the thread Kumas Royale Queue.

Quote from Momojunketsu: “@Frozty Which server are you? I would move this Thread to the server section. ” I am not sure if this would make sense here to be honest. If they did not change it, Kumas is a crossserver thing for which you can only register…
  • Rude -

Posted the thread Boss HP Bar resize.

Thread
    With the new UI some resize settings were removed, one of them were boss HP bar. Can we have it added back so I don't have the boss's bar taking my whole screen?
  • eutri -

Replied to the thread Some 1 star dungeons and VG 1 star are bugged not slightly fixed yet..

I'd say it's intentional given how braindead both of them are, if it weren't for the ilvl restriction you could clear them both without issues in level 60 gear