TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

We will be carrying out server maintenance on 13/12/2018, starting at 09:00 CET.

The maintenance period is expected to end at approximately 12:00 CET.
    All game servers will not be reachable during this time.

In case of any changes to the timeframe, we'll keep you updated through our forum and social media channels on Facebook, Twitter, and Steam.

1. Batu Desert

Thank you for all the provided feedback – we’ve adjusted quite a lot of the Batu Desert event based on it, and as a thank you will provide 1 Liquid Mirage item to every player login into TERA between Thursday, December 13th 10:00 and 23:59!

Camp-Reset Functionality
    • Added objects to interact with that, when used, reset all Boss camps
      • 1 Object spawns after 100x small monsters (behind the wall in the starting camp)

• 1 Object spawns after 300x small monsters (where Kaprima will spawn)

• Objects disappear after Kaprima is

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Some very interesting news(for once)

Miriad

Mystic titanic favour lock on (changed/buged?) since last patch?

Yenkoes

Zyklon Bug

Fishing Rod bug or not?

Neylya

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Recent Activities

• lady.kill -

Liked Yenkoes’s post in the thread Mystic titanic favour lock on (changed/buged?) since last patch?.

Like (Post)
    +, noticed it as well, very annoying tbh
  • Miriad -

Replied to the thread Some very interesting news(for once).

Quote from Om3Ga: “I complain? You are the one that complains. Funny to see people losing an argument and then trying to put their own words in other peoples mouths. Especially when everyone can clearly see what you have written in this topic so…
  • Yenkoes -

Replied to the thread Mystic titanic favour lock on (changed/buged?) since last patch?.

• Marliku -

Liked Uhrzeiger23’s post in the thread Neuer KR Content 20.12.2018 Max Lv.70.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Om3Ga: “Kein einziger kluger Spieler wollte das Talentesystem. Das waren eher forum idioten oder diejenigen die keine Ahnung von Spiel haben. ” Du meinst eher die Leute, die keine Ahnung hatten, wollte Talents net. Komischerweise sind die…
  • Marliku -

Liked Uhrzeiger23’s post in the thread Neuer KR Content 20.12.2018 Max Lv.70.

Like (Post)
    Pvp in tera? Ist das dein Ernst xD? Allein wegen dieser Aussage ist diese diskussion beendet @Om3Ga
  • kilaa007 -

Liked senita456’s post in the thread ZOMG.

Like (Post)
    Soooo today I just ran that Red Temple thing dungeon for the first time. Couldn't care less about the gameplay and stuff, only thing is ZOMG IT'S THE GIRL FROM THE LV.50 STORYLINE :!: :!: Hennika... I knew I heard that name before, when I found her diary…
  • lady.kill -

Posted the thread Mystic titanic favour lock on (changed/buged?) since last patch?.

Thread
    Since Patch 77 my mystic lock on healing skill titanic favour seems to be bugged. It takes a lot more time until the projectile reached it's target or basically until the healing reaches its target. Did someone else noticed it?
  • YustForFun -

Posted the thread Zyklon Bug.

Thread
    Hallöle, hab nur ich neuerdings den Bug dass ab und zu wenn ich Zyklon aufladen will der skill automatisch sich permanent cancelled (in meinem chat steht ca 100 mal skill cancelled) und das geht so lange bis ich kein mana mehr habe.
  • Neylya -

Replied to the thread Fishing Rod bug or not?.

It's wrong translation as far as I know. It is supposed to be 0.3% for both.
  • KekEfron -

Posted the thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Thread
    Oi, da ich mich die letzten Tage ein wenig durch mehrere Forumposts gelesen habe um ein wenig mehr über Tera zu wissen als das was man von WoW usw eh schon über MMORPG's weiß, dachte ich ich mach mir nen Account und lasse offiziell bekanntgeben das…