Sun, sand, sea, and… action! Patch 79 brings with it not only the personal Guardian Training Ground, but also exciting PvP additions with new gear and the tumultuous Shore Hold battleground.
You can find out what there is to discover in the new patch from 22nd January here!
In this personal mini-dungeon, you can try out your gear:
• Access via Whurloc in Highwatch
• Magic stones at the start of the dungeon grant you priest and mystic buffs
• You can test your combat strength on a single boss monster
• An indicator counts your damage per second
New battleground added:
• 7v7 battleground
• Hunt monsters and capture bases for victory points
• Combined the two battlegrounds so that characters of all levels can now join the same battleground
Added uniform gear for the following dungeons:
• Corsairs’ Stronghold
• Champions’ Skyring (Solo)
• Underground Battlepit
• who sell…