TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

The Rootstock festival is here!

From Thursday, November 22nd until Tuesday, December 11th, it's all about fun and games in the country: Play with piglings and give a bale of hay a good kick! Visit the festival helpers in all three major cities to teleport to the Fairground or the Tuwangi Garrison – the party starts there!

The Rootstock Fairground (from level 29)

Speak to Melsa at the Fairground and help her cook delicious dishes! She's also selling the Rootstock Teleport Scroll, which you can use to return to her from wherever you are. Dig up Mudroots, turn them into Mudroot Salad, prepare Popped Cobseed and have fun playing great mini-games!
    • [Mini-game] Kick-Bale

Speak to Digory on Digory's Farmstead and take part in the Kick-Bale contest! You've got 60 seconds to kick the hay bale away from the two minions. You'll be rewarded with 50 points for each successful kick. If the minions manage to kick the hay bale, you'll lose 15 points. Depending on your score, you'll get rare

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Rework Bellicarium Shop Prices

Tomo

Shock & Awe sucht Leute!

Aeq

Événement : Campagnes en fête

Event: Rootstock

Event: Farmerfestival

Recent Activities

• Tomo -

Replied to the thread Rework Bellicarium Shop Prices.

you get enough ep reset potions just by leveling or better said spending points, i have 5 reset potion on every single char, so basically i can reset 60 times without buying a single reset potion. how often do you want to change your points? the only…
  • Aeq -

Replied to the thread Shock & Awe sucht Leute!.

Push! Der eine oder andere hat durchaus das Angebot wahrgenommen, aber wir sind immer noch auf der Suche.
  • Seleriana -

Liked Aeq’s post in the thread Add more Loot.

Like (Post)
    Yes, exclude the other players which got no business in these two Instances from progression. Perfect, man, couldn't ask für more.
  • Athena -

Posted the thread Event Événement : Campagnes en fête.

Thread
    Nos campagnes sont en fête !
    Du jeudi 22 novembre au mardi 11 décembre, les plaisirs de la campagne seront à l'honneur : jouez avec les porcidés et donnez des coups de pied dans des bottes de foin ! Dans chacune des trois grandes villes, les…
  • Athena -

Posted the thread Event Event: Rootstock.

Thread
    The Rootstock festival is here!
    From Thursday, November 22nd until Tuesday, December 11th, it's all about fun and games in the country: Play with piglings and give a bale of hay a good kick! Visit the festival helpers in all three major cities to…
  • Aureli -

Posted the thread Event Event: Farmerfestival.

Thread
    Das Farmerfestival ist eröffnet! Von Donnerstag, den 22. November, bis Dienstag, den 11. Dezember, dreht sich alles um Spiel und Spaß auf dem Land: Spiele mit Ferkeln und verpasse Heuballen kräftige Tritte! In allen drei großen Städten kannst du
  • Castingbeast -

Replied to the thread Rework Bellicarium Shop Prices.

Ye, and not just that, 30 dragon scale for 1 EP reset scroll?! Dafuq. Can only agree with threads like this, too much effort is needed for an illusion, someting that isn't even close to 100% chance... Sorry for off topic about the enchanting costs, they…
  • LeviathanX -

Replied to the thread About pp points and elinus potions.

buy potions from vanguard points.. there isn't really anything else that makes those points useful anyways... Complaining about server economy is fruitless too
  • bladefurry -

Replied to the thread Can't disable other players' skill effects anymoe.

• Lanzor -

Posted the thread Suggesion for an "achievement keep track" system.

Thread
    Hello, I don't know if this already has been suggested; if its the case, my apologies. A system to keep a trace on the achievements we want to do would be of a great help. I was thinking of a system like the quest journal, with the little eye icon to…