TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

You asked for it and we are bringing it to you! During 3 days, you will have the chance to get double the amount of loot* in the following dungeons...
    • RK-9 Kennel (Hard)
    • Red Refuge (Hard)
    • Ruinous Manor (Hard)
    • Broken Prison
    • Sky Cruiser Endeavor
    • RK-9 Kennel
    • Ruinous Manor
    • Lilith's Keep (Hard)
    • Thaumetal Refinery (Hard)
    Make space in your inventory, gather your allies around you, get in there and rake in those items!

The Double Drop Event will be active from Friday, May 25th (05:00 CEST) until Monday, May 28th (05:00 CEST).

*Only affects normal loot - does not increase additional regional loot.

The TERA Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Vk/Tausche FUll Luna gear +9

Liumina

To our community managers, our experts and whoever is something more then normal players

Hotasduck

Évènement: Double butin dans les instances

Event: Doppel-Drop in Instanzen

Event: Double drop in instances

Recent Activities

• Rafera -

Liked s3ren1ty’s post in the thread Upcoming Dreadspire Problems.

Like (Post)
    They removed KR Chocolates for Dreadspire, maybe they also consider removing CAP for our Version. I would actually welcome this and then we can see up to what Level EU Groups can clear without CAP and talents.
  • Hotasduck -

Liked Athena’s post in the thread Event Event: Double drop in instances.

Like (Post)
    You asked for it and we are bringing it to you! During 3 days, you will have the chance to get double the amount of loot* in the following dungeons... - RK-9 Kennel (Hard) - Red Refuge (Hard) - Ruinous Manor (Hard) - Broken Prison - Sky Cruiser…
  • KristenTheSeventh -

Liked Bunker’s post in the thread Unsoulbind costumes.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I'm just wondering that there is still no way to unsoulbind a costume? I guess most of the people who ever used race/gender change voucher have leftover costumes, which cannot be used anymore. I'm not dreaming of changing their race to the…
  • Liumina -

Replied to the thread Vk/Tausche FUll Luna gear +9.

Hände wurden eben verkauft ! Nur noch Brust +9 Über ! handel is möglich :elin5: :elin4:
  • After few years of playing this game without single break (since beggining of VM3 patch) i just cant stand it anymore.. Ok at first place.. No any news about talents.. U gave us first buffs in RMHM and thats it, other regions gave in few more dungeons,…
  • After few years of playing this game without single break (since beggining of VM3 patch) i just cant stand it anymore.. Ok at first place.. No any news about talents.. U gave us first buffs in RMHM and thats it, other regions gave in few more dungeons,…
  • Athena -

Posted the thread Event Évènement: Double butin dans les instances.

Thread
    Vous le souhaitiez, nous le mettons en place pour vous ! Durant 3 jours, vous aurez la chance d’obtenir le double du butin* dans les donjons suivants... - RK-9 Hangar (difficile) - Camp des révolutionnaires (difficile) - Ruines de Lachelitas …
  • Athena -

Posted the thread Event Event: Doppel-Drop in Instanzen.

Thread
    Ihr wolltet es haben und wir bringen es euch! Während 3 Tagen, habt ihr die Chance in den folgenden Dungeons doppelte Beute* zu erhalten... - RK-9 Hangar (schwierig) - Revolutionärslager (schwierig) - Lachelitas Ruine (schwierig) - Lakans Gefängnis -…
  • Athena -

Posted the thread Event Event: Double drop in instances.

Thread
    You asked for it and we are bringing it to you! During 3 days, you will have the chance to get double the amount of loot* in the following dungeons... - RK-9 Kennel (Hard) - Red Refuge (Hard) - Ruinous Manor (Hard) - Broken Prison - Sky Cruiser…