TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• It’s time to save Christmas! Some of Lakan’s evil minions have used his nefarious illusion magic and transformed themselves into fat little Santas. Now these phonies are running amok, spreading out across the lands and stealing presents from the children of all races and creeds. Find and hunt down these sham Santas before they cause any more havoc!

As if that weren’t bad enough, these scoundrels are obviously planning something big… they’ve got hordes of combat items stashed away in a few big treasure chests. In each chest you’ll find 10x [Event] Ancient Wyvern Bones which can be exchanged for superb rewards.

Go hunting Santas on these weekends:

Friday, 7th December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 10th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Fey Forest
    • Oblivion Woods
    • Tuwangi Mire
    • Valley of Titans
    • Celestial Hills
    Friday, 14th December, 12:00 PM – Monday 17th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:
    • Blessing Basin
    • Essenian Crest
    • Blightwood
    • Timeless Woods
    Friday, 21st December, 12:00 PM – Monday, 24th December, 12:00 PM

Areas:…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Das (teilweise) neue Craftingsystem!

DireWolf

Help with UI please

Can you finally do something before the year 2033?

Aeq

Pinned Gathering Material Spots (not completed)

Erawz

Serverwartung am 18.12.2018

Recent Activities

• DireWolf -

Replied to the thread Das (teilweise) neue Craftingsystem!.

Quote from Soeasy: “Quote from DireWolf: “und in Sachen Schmuckgravierungen hat sich auch nicht wirklich was verbessert. ” Doch hat es, man muss sich nur etwas schlau anstellen und sehen, was man bekommt wenn man z.b. Tier 3 Sand craftet. Keen IV…
  • calvindbs -

Posted the thread Help with UI please.

Thread
    Hi, I noticed when my archer activate windsong, I don't have the fancy effect on the edges of my screen.. does any1 know the UI / video setting relate to this? I know i don't have all my effect on max atm.. same with gunner/ninja/slayer I seen on…
  • Aeq -

Quote from Shalltêar: “persönliche unnötig Heiltränke zu craften weil man die Unmengen in Dungeons bekommt. ” Nicht zu vergessen haben die den Preis am Broker gekillt. 3,000g pro Trank waren echt gerechtfertigt, muss ich sagen. X(
  • Kraxler -

Immernoch keine Broschen Etching craftbar -.-
  • Aeq -

Replied to the thread Can you finally do something before the year 2033?.

Quote from Kraxler: “Just do something about this retarded rng ffs. Since week if not month we ask you GF to do something against this stupid RNG system. It can't be true ... i'm about to reach 50% on my HO+0 Boots after i failed already too many time…
  • Linden -

Liked Yenkoes’s post in the thread GG loot.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I think that gg loot should be updated to match the current patch. Right now we are mainly getting Guardian/Twistshard mats from it. Let's be honest, wood scraps are useless to most of us at this point. My suggstion is to upgrade gg loot to at…
  • Eloquentia -

Liked Jixxy’s post in the thread Das (teilweise) neue Craftingsystem!.

Like (Post)
    Zeitersparnis? Bedenkt man was dazu gekommen ist kann davon nicht die Rede sein. Wird langsam immer komplexer, alles durchzukriegen. Und die Wüste batu bezieht ich da nicht mal mit ein. Sowieso keine Zeit dafür.
  • Eloquentia -

Liked Erawz’s post in the thread Gathering Material Spots (not completed).

Like (Post)
    8e83c54e4eba8aeb.png
  • PizzaWarrior -

Liked Erawz’s post in the thread Gathering Material Spots (not completed).

Like (Post)
    8e83c54e4eba8aeb.png
  • Erawz -

Replied to the thread Gathering Material Spots (not completed).