TERA Europe

TERA Europe - Free to Play MMO

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Guardians of Arborea, lend me your ears! From now, July 20th until 10 AM on Monday, July 23rd, you’ll earn additional rewards for completing missions for the Guardian Legion.

Look forward to the following:
    Bonus Reward:
    • 10 Equipment EXP.
    • 125 Guardian Legion Reputation Points.
    • 5 Vanguard Initiative Reputation Points.
    • 5 Elleon's Mark of Valour.
    Details:
    • You can receive the bonus rewards up to 40 times per day.
    • The rewards come in addition to existing rewards.
    • You receive the bonus reward every time you collect a “reward box”.
    Enjoy the event!

The TERA Team

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Zu hohe Upgradekosten für das neue Heldenschwurgear

Tomo

TERA THALERS- MYSTEL

Trod

Good feedback on game management

Matrixo

Info about superior Guardian Legion

Nooblord42

Wie bekomme ich diese Fertigkeiten?

Arlos

Recent Activities

• Tomo -

Replied to the thread Zu hohe Upgradekosten für das neue Heldenschwurgear.

glaubst du wirklich ob gameforge mitarbeiter den langen text lesen? :lol: aber ansich ok vorschläge :thumbup:
  • Trod -

Replied to the thread WTB TERA THALERS- MYSTEL.

• Matrixo -

Liked Màyà_GM’s post in the thread Pit of Petrax 2sec Killian server legit player ?.

Like (Post)
    ♠ cheaters are known and the game won't ban them so who cares ♠
  • Matrixo -

Liked Tom12’s post in the thread Just another censor/closed important thred !!!.

Like (Post)
    I dont know how you guys but that for me thi is scandal. Mods keep closing IMPORTANT thread about tera using such lame excuses like "will close this thread at this point now before this turns into spam." That is really hilarious. For me you mods won, i…
  • Matrixo -

Replied to the thread Good feedback on game management.

Pathetic responses and pathetic people in this game. Why you praise the game management or support? Everyday I see same people with same macros/proxy/teleport hack and nothing happen to them. People trash talking and nothing happen to…
  • Wasn't it because he linked and directed to stuff he should not have? :D
  • Nooblord42 -

Replied to the thread Info about superior Guardian Legion.

Quote from tobtheking2: “Quote from Nooblord42: “Actually you fools are doing it wrong. The boss needs to die for you to get rewards, you only need to hit the boss once. Rewards are based on ilvl you need 439 I think to get the 6rubys or 2 green…
  • tobtheking2 -

Quote from Nooblord42: “Actually you fools are doing it wrong. The boss needs to die for you to get rewards, you only need to hit the boss once. Rewards are based on ilvl you need 439 I think to get the 6rubys or 2 green noct if you have less ilvl…
  • Nooblord42 -

Actually you fools are doing it wrong. The boss needs to die for you to get rewards, you only need to hit the boss once. Rewards are based on ilvl you need 439 I think to get the 6rubys or 2 green noct if you have less ilvl you will either get 4 rubys…
  • Nooblord42 -

Liked Hotasduck’s post in the thread Thats it...

Like (Post)
    Your autism streak is finally over? uwu Warned | Shiro